Poll
Question: Who will be next driver in Mercedes team
Vettel
Verstappen
Bottas
Alonso
Wehrlein
someone else

Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 604 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Motosport General discussion tread --- Formula1, MotoGP, WTCC, ETCC, DTM.....  (Read 129632 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2021, 11:14:25 PM

It's something amazing what Russel did today. It's only a bit sad that's not pole position he got - it would be even more epic. There will be rain tomorrow too. Rain and Spa - name better combination. I expect that tyre choice may be big factor tomorrow - who will choose full wet tyres and will intermediate.
Glad that Norris is fine - his crash was big. Eau Rouge is epic corner, but it's dangerous, especially in wet conditions. Did you saw huge crash in W Series?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF9ClJSMEGA It was almost same like fatal Hubert crash, but this time Halo saved some lifes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 11:59:20 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2021, 12:10:48 AM by AndySt
Merited by Cnut237 (2)

What Russel did today will be remember for a long time when it comes to Spa Circuit , Rain , and a heavy underdog with one of weakest car right now in F1 , delivering a delightful lap and scoring almost a pole-position. This kid will be a multiple champ one day and I do hope Mercedes will give him that seat as soon as possible.
I think it maybe the reason of having a boxy car helped create more downhole for his car so he had more grip then others that is the only thing I can explain from him getting great numbers because in the other races and while having a mercedes engine he should have got better results as the aerodynamics would helped his car go faster and not get dragged by air.
I'm not saying that the car helped him to get that he needed skill to do that when you look at his team mate Latifi he didn't get to Q3 while having the same car.
Anyway congrats to Russel I hope he manages to stay on podium position for tomorrow but it will be very difficult one especially when Verstappen and Hamilton are fighting so hard.
And I'm glad that Norris is OK for tomorrow race he was outstanding in quafication but unfortunately the rain made him lose control then the crash happened.
No one denies Russell's talents and the guy is clearly not in the Mercedes system for nothing and should, in theory, soon move to the main team and become Hamilton's partner for next season, but let's not forget about the weather conditions. It's just that someone does not hit the bull's-eye with the car settings in such conditions, and someone on the contrary and Russell is clearly this case, which still certainly does not detract from the skill of the rider. This also applies in some way to Norris, who for the time being perfectly fit into difficult weather conditions, but unfortunately for him later the conditions became so terrible that he could not cope with the controls. Therefore, I am doubly sorry for Norris and I would like to wish him good health and good luck in tomorrow's race.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1022

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 05:45:40 AM

Pol positions are set for the British Grand Prix. Quartararo is still on the first row, and Rossi is in the middle of the third row.  Marquez has had a lot of success at Silverstone in the past, this may be the race he makes his come-back official.  Obviously he won't have time to make a go at the championship with so few races left, and some may be cancelled still.

Over all, I like Quartararo for the race, and Miller to make the podium also. 
I heard a news Quartararo walking a bit limp because of the crash on a Practice session, maybe that factor either makes him on third position pit. I have seen Martin in 1st position, but when I read the result he going to 4th, I don't know what happens.

will we see surprise again on the podium tonight? a new champion like the last race?

race time from another country; https://twitter.com/MotoGP/status/1431708164068675587

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 05:57:59 AM

No one denies Russell's talents and the guy is clearly not in the Mercedes system for nothing and should, in theory, soon move to the main team and become Hamilton's partner for next season, but let's not forget about the weather conditions. It's just that someone does not hit the bull's-eye with the car settings in such conditions, and someone on the contrary and Russell is clearly this case, which still certainly does not detract from the skill of the rider.
This is it exactly. It was certainly a great lap, but Williams ran a different strategy than the other teams. Most teams went for two attempts at a fastest lap. Williams with Russell did a lap to get the tyres in the right window, and then an all-or-nothing single qualifying lap right at the end when the track was driest. The gamble paid off with second on the grid. It was a brilliant drive, but let's not forget it was also a great team decision.

This also applies in some way to Norris, who for the time being perfectly fit into difficult weather conditions, but unfortunately for him later the conditions became so terrible that he could not cope with the controls. Therefore, I am doubly sorry for Norris and I would like to wish him good health and good luck in tomorrow's race.
Yes. Norris has been fantastic all season, and has exceeded all expectations. Let's hope he's okay and racing at 100% again.

Luzin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 777

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 06:51:21 AM

Maybe we can call Rossi a brave man, with his current age he is still able to ride a motorbike that can go more than 300km/hour. The 200th podium target is still not achieved, this may make the motivation big. Today he started in 8th position is quite good. But getting to the podium might be difficult.
Next for qualificatiin I didn't expect Espargaro to be able to start in first position. This  make Quartararo seems to have to perform well later. He must be able to get points so that the difference in points is getting further. Then for Marquez also seems to have started to perform well, he may soon return to his best form.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1065

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 09:46:27 AM

Very good performance from Verstappen and Russel in very difficult conditions, if that's not a recommendation for the Mercedes team then what is? The air for Bottas is getting thinner in any case, or does Hamilton not want Russel in the team, so Hamilton doesn't have it so easy anymore and his teammate doesn't drive for him?

Maybe we can call Rossi a brave man, with his current age he is still able to ride a motorbike that can go more than 300km/hour. The 200th podium target is still not achieved, this may make the motivation big. Today he started in 8th position is quite good. But getting to the podium might be difficult.
Next for qualificatiin I didn't expect Espargaro to be able to start in first position. This  make Quartararo seems to have to perform well later. He must be able to get points so that the difference in points is getting further. Then for Marquez also seems to have started to perform well, he may soon return to his best form.

Exactly a very good performance from Rossi, and I also think that he will definitely achieve his 200th podium this year. Today Bagnaia is also a candidate for the podium or maybe even for the win?

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 10:25:09 AM

Very good performance from Verstappen and Russel in very difficult conditions, if that's not a recommendation for the Mercedes team then what is? The air for Bottas is getting thinner in any case, or does Hamilton not want Russel in the team, so Hamilton doesn't have it so easy anymore and his teammate doesn't drive for him?

I definitely think that Hamilton would be much happier with a teammate like bottas who can, on a perfect day, place on position 2 behind hamilton and therefore helps him to win the championship even earlier. Hamilton also knows that Bottas will probably never be able to really give hamilton a fight for the championship, so i would say Bottas is the perfect teammate for him. I also suspect that Mercedes is pretty happy with how things are going with Hamilton + Bottas and they will definitely think twice before they bring in a Driver that is just as good or even better than hamilton. The title fight between Rosberg and Hamilton was very intense, especially for the mercedes team.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2072
Merit: 427

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 10:29:02 AM

What an insane qualifying session it was really! Who would have thought that Russell would take the front row and nearly the pole position if it weren't for Verstappen's great lap?  Grin  Russell's greatest success in this slow car is this now. He can achieve this success even with a car like this. He absolutely deserves the seat at Mercedes in the next season. Please Toto Wolff, don't make a huge mistake.  Grin  The race today will be really exciting. Maybe Russell will struggle to finish at a nice position because of the car but he is the driver of the week already I think.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 10:34:32 AM

I definitely think that Hamilton would be much happier with a teammate like bottas who can, on a perfect day, place on position 2 behind hamilton and therefore helps him to win the championship even earlier. Hamilton also knows that Bottas will probably never be able to really give hamilton a fight for the championship, so i would say Bottas is the perfect teammate for him. I also suspect that Mercedes is pretty happy with how things are going with Hamilton + Bottas and they will definitely think twice before they bring in a Driver that is just as good or even better than hamilton. The title fight between Rosberg and Hamilton was very intense, especially for the mercedes team.

I think so too, for Mercedes and Hamilton Bottas is the ideal wingman, to win the Constructors Championship Bottas is good enough behind Hamilton, but Mercedes surely doesn't want to lose Russel as Hamilton's successor, Mercedes has the trump card now as Ferrari and also RedBull have their contracts already with their young good drivers. There is currently no place for Russel in a top team unless Mercedes does not extend Bottas contract.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 12:42:41 PM

From Hamilton's perspective yes, Bottas is perfect because he isn't a threat in the way that Rosberg was. But for Mercedes the picture is more complex. If they are facing a team like they are this year with Red Bull, they need to get as many points as they can to hope to win the Constructors championship. This means the second driver scoring highly consistently. This is likely one reason why they are considering an upgrade on Bottas. If they are running away with the title, the second driver doesn't matter so much.  But if it's tight, the second driver is vital.

coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 12:48:00 PM

Heavy rain in Belgium, Perez already smashed his car in the preparation lap

I'm not sure they can run

Source: https://twitter.com/Gianludale27/status/1431957039002144770

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 01:24:25 PM

Heavy rain in Belgium, Perez already smashed his car in the preparation lap

I'm not sure they can run

Source: https://twitter.com/Gianludale27/status/1431957039002144770

Due to the postponement of the start because of the persistent heavy rain, the repair might still work out. The mechanics in the pits are already working on getting the car ready for a possible start, the only question is how long the start will be postponed, doesn't look like the rain is getting less?

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Luzin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 777

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 01:40:35 PM

Exactly a very good performance from Rossi, and I also think that he will definitely achieve his 200th podium this year. Today Bagnaia is also a candidate for the podium or maybe even for the win?
There is no rival for Quartararo to win. He drove himself ahead. Marquez fell, he tried to overtake Martin but they bumped and slipped together. Unfortunately Rossi had to finish in 18th position, the podium seemed impossible at the end of his retirement.

This is final result British MotoGP 2021:

1 Fabio Quartararo FRA Monster Yamaha (YZR-M1)
2 Alex Rins SPA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)
3 Aleix Espargaro ITA Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP)
4 Jack Miller AUS Ducati Team (GP21)
5 Pol Espargaro SPA Repsol Honda (RC213V)
6 Brad Binder RSA Red Bull KTM (RC16)
7 Iker Lecuona SPA KTM Tech3 (RC16)
8 Alex Marquez SPA LCR Honda (RC213V)
9 Joan Mir SPA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)
10 Johann Zarco FRA Pramac Ducati (GP21)
11 Danilo Petrucci ITA KTM Tech3 (RC16)
12 Enea Bastianini ITA Avintia Ducati (GP19)
13 Takaaki Nakagami JPN LCR Honda (RC213V)
14 Francesco Bagnaia ITA Ducati Team (GP21)
15 Luca Marini ITA VR46 Avintia Ducati (GP19)
16 Miguel Oliveira POR Red Bull KTM (RC16)
17 Cal Crutchlow GBR Monster Yamaha (YZR-M1)
18 Valentino Rossi ITA Petronas Yamaha (YZR-M1)
19 Jake Dixon GBR Petronas Yamaha (YZR-M1)

Source: https://www.motogp.com/en/Results+Statistics

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 02:04:08 PM

It seems that we won't be racing today. Rain isn't going away and it's impossible to race in such conditions. I just have no idea what decision can be made about race. Can they move race to the next day like NASCAR are doing in case of rain?

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 02:20:38 PM

^  Yup..  You still watching?  I changed my stream to Burnley vs Leeds.  Lol...  But the thing about doing the race tomorrow is it’s a race weekend this coming weekend so it could mess things with the different teams’ logistics and preparation for the next race.  But I heard comments they could do it.  Horner at least said they can and were happy about it cos they could fix Perez’s car and get it ready to race by tomorrow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coinlocket$
Legendary

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 02:22:29 PM

It seems that we won't be racing today. Rain isn't going away and it's impossible to race in such conditions. I just have no idea what decision can be made about race. Can they move race to the next day like NASCAR are doing in case of rain?

The race is started and the flag will be at 18.00 so, probably not whatever happens untile then.
If they do more than 2 and less than 33 laps they will have 50% points.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 02:26:38 PM

^  Huh?  It started?  The cars are still in the pits.  I see Russell just hanging out in the garage.  And it’s pouring out there.  I see the fans are getting soaked even under their umbrellas.  Lol.

Edit:  Maybe my stream is a few minutes delayed?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coinlocket$
Legendary

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 02:33:29 PM

^  Huh?  It started?  The cars are still in the pits.  I see Russell just hanging out in the garage.  And it’s pouring out there.  I see the fans are getting soaked even under their umbrellas.  Lol.

Edit:  Maybe my stream is a few minutes delayed?

They did 2 laps for safety behind the Safety cars these count as the start of the race, for what I earing otherwise should be wrong to talk about the 3 hours limit.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 03:20:44 PM

The race is started and the flag will be at 18.00 so, probably not whatever happens untile then.
If they do more than 2 and less than 33 laps they will have 50% points.

At 17:30 there will be another consultation and the race, when it is started, may take a maximum of 1 hour.

But I think they will probably still race today, although a postponement to tomorrow would probably also be possible.

Let Brad Binder drive, he drives with slicks in the rain 😂😂😂

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1232

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 04:51:33 PM

This was the "most beautiful" race to watch.I waited like an idiot for 3 or more hours and they came just now to the conclusion that the race will not resume.What a shame for FIA for not racing in the most beautiful circuit of all the calendar,while the conditions were not the best surely they were race conditions.I guess I am not watching the upcoming races at all,as who knows they may suspend them all for just some rain happening.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 604 »
  Print  

Jump to: