Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will go to $100, then shoot up to BTC all time high  (Read 15214 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:52:30 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 12:02:29 PM by From Above

Update: Strong BUY LISK.

ok new hypothesis
ETHEREUM is gonna be hyped up to bitcoin ATH within the next year. why? because it can.
The price of a bitcoin reached an all-time high of US$1124.76 on 29 November 2013, up from just US$13.36 on 5 January at the start of the yea
Bitcoin is outdated, its development process halted. It being the #1 spot in the crypto-currency market capitalization sphere with a cap of $6.3B might sooner than expected be surpassed by ETH and its nifty swiss "nonprofit" foundation.

I had bought 10K ETH, lets see where it takes us  o(^∀^*)o

hah haha, hahaha yeah. welcome to Quake Live.

~CfA~

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:58:32 PM

if you say so buddy
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:03:42 PM

It is almost impossible for ETH to shoot up so high when it does not have much capital market. You need to have more fiat market to buy ETH so that more outside money can pump it to that high. If you keep on relying the BTC market, these money are limited as they will flow into other altcoins once the opportunity comes.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:17:27 PM

It is almost impossible for ETH to shoot up so high when it does not have much capital market. You need to have more fiat market to buy ETH so that more outside money can pump it to that high. If you keep on relying the BTC market, these money are limited as they will flow into other altcoins once the opportunity comes.
I agree with this point.

The wild speculation assuming that ETH will shoot up and "become the next BTC" would have to be based on the assumption that ETH was the only crypto available, like how Bitcoin was, and that there are lots of people willing to use it outside of investment opportunities. Both of these are not fulfilled in ETH, and thus it is doubtful that it will become the next Bitcoin.

I can see ETH becoming the silver of cryptos, and Bitcoin remaining the gold.

ETH for smart contracts, Bitcoin for wealth.
Jamitadson

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:33:58 PM

I agree with this point.

The wild speculation assuming that ETH will shoot up and "become the next BTC" would have to be based on the assumption that ETH was the only crypto available, like how Bitcoin was, and that there are lots of people willing to use it outside of investment opportunities. Both of these are not fulfilled in ETH, and thus it is doubtful that it will become the next Bitcoin.

bitcoin is irreplaceable. It is the reserve currency of the digital currency. it will still be the largest usable coin.
willope

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:49:22 PM

Ah ok, if you bought 10K eth, then I understand your purposes.  Roll Eyes

Th ebig whales will thank you for your donation when they dump eth, buddy. Cool

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
phirto

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:53:46 PM

10K ether or 10K dollar worth of ether.

Either way thats a lot invested. Good luck.

From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

Ah ok, if you bought 10K eth, then I understand your purposes.  Roll Eyes

10000 ETHER.

It's play BTCs.  I think it's highly exciting.

~CfA~

Washika

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:18:55 PM

Ah ok, if you bought 10K eth, then I understand your purposes.  Roll Eyes

10000 ETHER.

It's play BTCs.  I think it's highly exciting.

~CfA~

10 k Ethereum will be a lot of money in the future. If the price rises to $1000 each, you will be a mult millionaire.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:40:51 PM

ETHEREUM is gonna be hyped up to bitcoin ATH within the next year. why? because it can.

Yep, that's how it works. Bitcoin will also go to $99999999999 tomorrow, why? because it can.
ETH could have big future, but reaching the same per coin value seems very very unlikely. If it ever surpasses Bitcoins Market cap it would be a big success.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:50:28 PM

I agree with this point.

bitcoin is irreplaceable. It is the reserve currency of the digital currency. it will still be the largest usable coin.
I never said it was irreplaceable, and I totally agree that Bitcoin is most likely going to be the one most used cryptocurrency in the world. I'm just saying that ETH has potential for it's value, but there are no guarantees that it will still be up and kicking a month from now. Most likely it will, but the speculation still stands.

I think ETH is going to go the way of Litecoin. It'll be the silver of crypto currencies for a while, and probably remain that way.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 06:43:01 PM

The main and biggest problem you are going to be facing is the unlimited supply of ether. It simply can not reach such crazy highs as bitcoin due to there being an infinite supply. you need to remember that ethereum isnt a currency or a store of value as such. Current prices are based on speculation of what it could become. In my opinion prices are far too high atm and will come down once ether becomes useful for something other than speculation.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:39:04 PM

I had been away from crypto for a while, but am still surprised the same tactics are used here. I mean, I know a large percentage of folks here are still looking to get rich and find the next btc... but hype based off of insane market caps, during an insane pump...

At $100+, we'd be looking at a cap than dwarfs btc.
ETH to BTC high, what are we talking about, a 90 billion dollar market cap?

Guess people hope to catch newbies who don't know any better, but there is a limit as to how far this pump can go.

As for any coin replacing btc short-term, if btc dies, I expect the entire crypto scene to die with it.
Talmony

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:51:32 PM

You can pay with BTC at many stores around the world. If ETH starts doing the same i can see it will go to the moon too.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:58:05 PM

You can pay with BTC at many stores around the world. If ETH starts doing the same i can see it will go to the moon too.

Except ETH isn't even really meant to be used as a currency.

And it's not exactly easy to get coins accepted at stores around the world in the first place. BTC is barely accepted, and at least a decent number of people know what it is.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:35:00 PM

Ya for the top of the guys on the Pyramid scheme.. what ? don't know how they work ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:22:36 AM

ok new hypothesis
The price of a bitcoin reached an all-time high of US$1124.76 on 29 November 2013, up from just US$13.36 on 5 January at the start of the yea
Bitcoin is outdated, its development process halted. It being the #1 spot in the crypto-currency market capitalization sphere with a cap of $6.3B might sooner than expected be surpassed by ETH and its nifty swiss "nonprofit" foundation.

I bought 10K ETH, lets see where it takes us  o(^∀^*)o

~CfA~
TRANSLATION: buy my shitcoins I paid a buck for now so I don't have to only make 5x profit on the dump.
Washika

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:21:48 AM

The poor people in the world do not know about bitcoin and not buy it. The rich people will buy it. So the poor will be poorer.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:25:11 PM

ok new hypothesis

not enough reason for why it is going to go up next year!

IMO ETH has already been hyped up to the max and reached $11 how much hype can it get. everybody who could or wanted has already bought ETH low and they are all selling their coins at the top. now it is just bouncing back for the temporary profit by day-traders.

so what?
bitcoin's history is a different thing. it was the first that became popular and was introduced to many people anything before that was just small projects that nobody even remembers.
that is a long jump from bitcoin history to ETH.

Bitcoin is outdated,

who says it is outdated.
I have millions of people using it, thousands of services accepting it, and tens of services that are starting to accept it each month, and many who just find out about bitcoin and start using it; they are all disagreeing with it being outdated.

its development process halted. It being the #1 spot in the crypto-currency market capitalization sphere with a cap of $6.3B

there are problems in bitcoin developing team, there is no denying that. but the development is in no way halted. there is constantly work and development being done on bitcoin. in a technology this big and not to forget new there are bugs and problems that will need dealing with.
in fact the only reason that ETH could get this big, is because of these temporary problems. add to that all the hype associated with ETH and those who are pumping then we have a bug bubble which is about to burst.

might sooner than expected be surpassed by ETH and its nifty swiss "nonprofit" foundation.

again, why?

I bought 10K ETH, lets see where it takes us  o(^∀^*)o

~CfA~

good luck with your high risk investment.

Only Bitcoin
luka1987

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:32:05 PM

I agree, when we look Volume's of BTC and ETH, prices has no sense, it's too big difference on the market, ETH must rise! and rise... I think it's good time to invest.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █