Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum  (Read 69308 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 09:49:10 PM

(Our cancellations from my posting(s) can be counted on one hand.  At least, that we know of.  I'm sure there are some we don't know of, but the total refund requests we have received are minuscule.).

I am guessing you either don't know how to count or you are using exponents. (Joke intended)

The last time you reported cancellations it was first 5, then 6, then 10. Then you stopped reporting the number of cancellations. This was in or around late October.

Oops!  There you go, lying again!  Back up your claim with some facts or it didn't happen.  You just can't help yourself can you?  You lie more than CreativeX.

You were attempting to sell the concept that BFL could still ship in late December(as were others at BFL) as recently as early December, but that was not going to happen even if you had received chips the week of December 11th.

And you know this how?  Oh, you don't know this, you are just making things up and hoping they are true... ergo, you are also a liar.  Again, back up your claim with facts.  If you can't, then you are lying.  Please prove that if we had received the chips in early December (or December 11th if it please you) that we could not have shipped by the end of December.  Go on, lets see you prove it.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 10:18:09 PM

(Our cancellations from my posting(s) can be counted on one hand.  At least, that we know of.  I'm sure there are some we don't know of, but the total refund requests we have received are minuscule.).

I am guessing you either don't know how to count or you are using exponents. (Joke intended)

The last time you reported cancellations it was first 5, then 6, then 10. Then you stopped reporting the number of cancellations. This was in or around late October.

Oops!  There you go, lying again!  Back up your claim with some facts or it didn't happen.  You just can't help yourself can you?  You lie more than CreativeX.

You were attempting to sell the concept that BFL could still ship in late December(as were others at BFL) as recently as early December, but that was not going to happen even if you had received chips the week of December 11th.

And you know this how?  Oh, you don't know this, you are just making things up and hoping they are true... ergo, you are also a liar.  Again, back up your claim with facts.  If you can't, then you are lying.  Please prove that if we had received the chips in early December (or December 11th if it please you) that we could not have shipped by the end of December.  Go on, lets see you prove it.

Yes, I think we're getting to the point that it should be reasonably clear to most rational observers that either your detractors are lying...or you are.

Again you seem to be missing the point. Intentionally? We both know I cannot prove a non-event, and we both know I cannot prove YOUR intent when you say something. I can prove what you said and when you said it however and others can determine the legitimacy of your assertions. As it stands, you said it, it didn't happen, and your customers are still waiting. That includes any potential customers that were swayed by your inappropriate(MO) claims that BFL had any chance of shipping ASICs in December. Your competition chose not to pursue this course and instead announced a single lengthy delay and took the heat for it.

The deniable BFLisms you routinely spout have a relatively short shelf life and you've been milking them for months as it is. You need some new material bud.

SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 10:24:49 PM

Come on, about everyone that came to this thread and followed the 3 to 5 membered anti-BFL league that makes 80% of the postings here, came to the same conclusion; the substance of your repetitive anti-BFL rants has reached a level of stupidity seldom seen at any hardware forum ever. I, for one, have ambivalent feelings in regards to BFL's handling of this asic marketing, and the ambivalence is solely due to not making the suggested delivery dates that were supposed to be. However, the ongoing rising stupidity and emptiness of the anti-Inaba, anti-BFL_Josh and anti-BFL attitude here, just strengthened my believe that I made the right choice by ordering from BFL.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 10:34:27 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2012, 10:47:47 PM by elux

I think you miss the point of these threads entirely Josh or you're again playing dumb.

He's not that stupid, he only counts on customers, no... let's be honest here and call them victims, to be that stupid.

Wait...

Oops!  There you go, lying again!  Back up your claim with some facts or it didn't happen.  You just can't help yourself can you?  You lie more than CreativeX.

And you know this how?  Oh, you don't know this, you are just making things up and hoping they are true... ergo, you are also a liar.  Again, back up your claim with facts.  If you can't, then you are lying.  Please prove that if we had received the chips in early December (or December 11th if it please you) that we could not have shipped by the end of December.  Go on, lets see you prove it.

"Go on, prove that I wouldn't have done X given some impossible counterfactual event, Y."

Can't really prove that, can you now?

I don't know if he's that stupid; or only faking it. (And doing a convincing job.)

...should make any reasonable person cautious run the hell away...

Fixed that last part. Anyone who would buy from BFL at this time deserve to lose their money.

Guys, please form an orderly queue when cancelling your preorders. Don't get trampled in the January stampede.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 10:50:33 PM

Again you seem to be missing the point. Intentionally? We both know I cannot prove a non-event, and we both know I cannot prove YOUR intent when you say something. I can prove what you said and when you said it however and others can determine the legitimacy of your assertions. As it stands, you said it, it didn't happen, and your customers are still waiting. That includes any potential customers that were swayed by your inappropriate(MO) claims that BFL had any chance of shipping ASICs in December. Your competition chose not to pursue this course and instead announced a single lengthy delay and took the heat for it.

What's that?  Is that the sound of your argument deflating that I hear?  It sounds like a loud fart.  Yes, that's right, you can't prove a negative, but somehow you have no problem asserting that it's undeniably true at every opportunity.  You can't have it both ways... either you can prove what you say (which you just admitted you can't) or you lie every time you make the assertion about something being true that you can't prove. 

Either way, you're a liar... but we already proved that ages ago.

Anyone who would buy from BFL at this time deserves to lose their money.

Oh hey, Josh-logic [Warning, disclaimer: This is not a valid argument.]

"Back up your ASIC claims with some facts or they didn't happen."

Guys, please form an orderly queue when cancelling your preorders.

Don't get trampled in the January stampede.

Awww elux... I feel sorry for you.  You are playing in the big boy sandbox and getting trampled by both sides... you're a cute little fella though.  You keep spouting this (along with PL).  Too bad wishing for things to be true doesn't actually make them true, though.  You know what they say about wishes and horses or something like...

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 11:01:38 PM

BFL customers are like the women that get beat by their husband and stay with them because she loves him.   Roll Eyes

Unfortunately, the world as we know it is filled with greedy individuals, and businesses like BFL will stay afloat even though they are obviously incompetent and incapable of running a business properly. This is what really irks me... these incompetent business people, freaking liars (shipping in October November December January), will be getting the most business out of all ASIC manufacturers... something is seriously not right with the world.

And then Inaba has the nerve to say "Well, why don't you do it?" BECAUSE BFL MISGUIDED ALMOST THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY TO PRE-ORDER FROM THEM BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE THE FIRST TO SHIP. It is a borderline scam (not surprising coming from Sonny's past) and at the very least unethical. You really think you have the most pre-orders because your product is so much better than the other manufacturers? Child please... It would be absolutely suicide to start an ASIC development with so many already preordered from other manufacturers.
meowmeowbrowncow

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 11:02:41 PM

Awww elux... I feel sorry for you.  You are playing in the big boy sandbox and getting trampled by both sides... you're a cute little fella though.  You keep spouting this (along with PL).  Too bad wishing for things to be true doesn't actually make them true, though.  You know what they say about wishes and horses or something like...

Call me old fashioned, but if I heard a rep of a company with any status speak in this manner in any public forum, for whatever reason, I would think poorly of the company by association.

I'm curious if only the select few common participants of this thread are here just because others realize this is not a thread where any serious dialog occurs between BFL and it's customers.

"Bitcoin has been an amazing ride, but the most fascinating part to me is the seemingly universal tendency of libertarians to immediately become authoritarians the very moment they are given any measure of power to silence the dissent of others."  - The Bible
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 11:04:38 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2012, 11:20:44 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Josh I know you're a lot smarter and successful than those you belittle, but is it just possible that the fellas that posted up there ^^ aren't the gullible stupid dummies you're portraying them to be? Shocked

I'll go on record and state that Josh is a lot smarter and more successful than I. I even admire his work ethics and ability to multitask. That is a serious assessment. I, on the other hand, am by no means gullible nor stupid. (aware that wasn't directed toward me, creativex)

I've even told you directly that this is what I'm doing, but you keep coming back for more.  In the beginning I thought if someone caught on to what was happening the jig was up, but apparently those fears were unfounded. I can tell you to your face that I am pushing your buttons specifically to get a rise out of you and you still respond to the button pushing.  It's kind of liberating and I am curious how exactly far it can be taken... How far will you let me push you, even though you know you are being driven?

I, for one, did catch it when you stated the same a few posts further up. At the time of reading it, I couldn't help but think that you, too, read Robert Ringer's book entitled Winning Through Intimidation which, BTW, includes in its forward that he titled said book using the off-putting word Intimidation because its meaning was slanted to the pejorative, much as Rand did when she entitled her book “The Virtue of Selfishness”.

Also, between the covers of this masterpiece, we learn: There Are Only Three Types of People This begs the question: Which type are we dealing with here?

~Bruno K~
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 11:22:28 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2012, 11:40:56 PM by Frizz23

In Austria we call this time of the year, around Christmas, "die stade Zeit" (the quiet time). We meet family and friends, spend some quality time together.

Scanning through the forums it seems Inaba posts 3x as much as usual. Which made me think: Does he have no one to talk to in real life?

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 11:23:47 PM

In Austria we call this time of the year, around Christmas, "die stade Zeit" (the quiet time). We meet family and friends, spend some quality time together.

Scanning through the forums it seems Inaba post 3x as much as usual. Which made me think: Does he have no one to talk to in real life?

Or hell, just hire a prostitute and spend some "quality time" with her. Or him, if thats his thing.

creativex

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 11:24:54 PM

What's that?  Is that the sound of your argument deflating that I hear?  It sounds like a loud fart.  Yes, that's right, you can't prove a negative, but somehow you have no problem asserting that it's undeniably true at every opportunity.  You can't have it both ways... either you can prove what you say (which you just admitted you can't) or you lie every time you make the assertion about something being true that you can't prove. 

Either way, you're a liar... but we already proved that ages ago.

Anyone who would buy from BFL at this time deserves to lose their money.

Oh hey, Josh-logic [Warning, disclaimer: This is not a valid argument.]

"Back up your ASIC claims with some facts or they didn't happen."

Guys, please form an orderly queue when cancelling your preorders.

Don't get trampled in the January stampede.

Yes you surely put me in my place. Only way you could've topped that performance would've been actually doing something you said you'd do in a timely fashion. Oh wait, I can't argue that you did not in fact "schedule shipments" for October. Dang...burned by those BFLisms once again.

The irony is that you've benefited me as well Mr. Z. If you weren't such a...character(edited for Xmas) then I'd have ordered from BFL and I too would be waiting till after all the honest manufacturers shipped for an ASIC product. Also by deceiving so many with your bogus "scheduled shipments" BFLism(scam) you've tied their funds up so they won't be hashing for months, which lowers ROI for those that ordered from your competition.

So thank you, I'll go ahead and consider it my Christmas gift from BFL.

creativex

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 11:26:20 PM

Scanning through the forums it seems Inaba post 3x as much as usual. Which made me think: Does he have no one to talk to in real life?

Facebook is your friend. Grin

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 11:26:32 PM

Of course he have someone!

Look at his best friend:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/muSCrjDRiC8ysj3v6hNTzQ

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 11:30:43 PM

Of course he have someone!

Look at his best friend:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/muSCrjDRiC8ysj3v6hNTzQ

Is that a Ming Vase? Was it purchased with pre-ordered money? Can I see a receipt?
boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 11:39:56 PM

This entire thread is getting (probably has been by most standards) pathetic...

I have been here long enough to recognize the winners and losers. Those in a beneficial position, safe position, and in the target zone. It matters not though... Even if everyone in this thread realized that this just another 'mega-thread' full of antagonizing and general assholery, it won't matter... The antagonists will antagonize and the 'victims' will react however they so choose. Anything beyond silence just fuels the antagonists even more though.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 11:49:07 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2012, 12:45:44 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

This entire thread is getting (probably has been by most standards) pathetic...

I have been here long enough to recognize the winners and losers. Those in a beneficial position, safe position, and in the target zone. It matters not though... Even if everyone in this thread realized that this just another 'mega-thread' full of antagonizing and general assholery, it won't matter... The antagonists will antagonize and the 'victims' will react however they so choose. Anything beyond silence just fuels the antagonists even more though.

But every time a post is published in this thread, an angel gets their wings another unit is sold at BFL.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 01:00:41 AM

The irony is that you've benefited me as well Mr. Z. If you weren't such a...character(edited for Xmas) then I'd have ordered from BFL and I too would be waiting till after all the honest manufacturers shipped for an ASIC product. Also by deceiving so many with your bogus "scheduled shipments" BFLism(scam) you've tied their funds up so they won't be hashing for months, which lowers ROI for those that ordered from your competition.

There you go again, lying to make your point.  That's really the only way you CAN make your point, because the truth of the matter, when actually spelled out is kind of anticlimactic.  Every other ASIC manufacturer has also had delays.  No one has shipped, yet you can somehow make the above statement.  Heh... I challenge you to make a point without lying once.  Every post you make taking a shot at BFL in the past month has included at least one lie in it... so lets see you take a shot without resorting to a lie to bolster your argument.

BFL customers are like the women that get beat by their husband and stay with them because she loves him.   Roll Eyes

Unfortunately, the world as we know it is filled with greedy individuals, and businesses like BFL will stay afloat even though they are obviously incompetent and incapable of running a business properly. This is what really irks me... these incompetent business people, freaking liars (shipping in October November December January), will be getting the most business out of all ASIC manufacturers... something is seriously not right with the world.

And then Inaba has the nerve to say "Well, why don't you do it?" BECAUSE BFL MISGUIDED ALMOST THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY TO PRE-ORDER FROM THEM BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE THE FIRST TO SHIP. It is a borderline scam (not surprising coming from Sonny's past) and at the very least unethical. You really think you have the most pre-orders because your product is so much better than the other manufacturers? Child please... It would be absolutely suicide to start an ASIC development with so many already preordered from other manufacturers.

I know!  BFL is so evil!  They are, *gasp* 2.5 months late to ship a product! The horror!  Oh the humanity!  Oh my god, how can things be so horrible!?

Is that a Ming Vase? Was it purchased with pre-ordered money? Can I see a receipt?

Normally I'd write this off as a joke, but I honestly can't tell if you're serious.  That's how ludicrous yours and others requests have been in the past... something that should obviously be a joke is so close to the current reality that it's indistinguishable from it.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 01:11:57 AM

Normally I'd write this off as a joke, but I honestly can't tell if you're serious.  That's how ludicrous yours and others requests have been in the past... something that should obviously be a joke is so close to the current reality that it's indistinguishable from it.

Roll Eyes
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 01:17:59 AM

Normally I'd write this off as a joke, but I honestly can't tell if you're serious.  That's how ludicrous yours and others requests have been in the past... something that should obviously be a joke is so close to the current reality that it's indistinguishable from it.

Roll Eyes

Yeah, that's pretty much my reaction, too.  I would like to be able to enjoy that joke, because it's a good one.  It would be funny if I didn't have it in the back of my mind asking "Is he serious? WTF?"

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 01:20:25 AM

He is not serious. yw.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: