Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum  (Read 69308 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 11:56:11 PM

Totally laughed at this one!

It is so ambiguous that you don't know if the guy at the bottom is the customer or BFL.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 12:48:11 AM

Ups, sorry wachtwoord. That was coincidence  Wink

Let me pick another one ...

This one's actually brilliant in it's subversiveness. I  wonder how many BFL customers realize it's actually insulting them.
nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 02:37:18 AM

BFL shills mystify me.  I don't understand the psychology. 

Some of the "haters" mystify me. If they don't like the company or the product, then the usual course of action is to...not buy it. Why do they keep posting here? They seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel to find more reasons to hate the company and the customers. It's just weird.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 05:15:37 AM

Some of the "haters" mystify me. If they don't like the company or the product, then the usual course of action is to...not buy it. Why do they keep posting here? They seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel to find more reasons to hate the company and the customers. It's just weird.

They're relishing in that 'I told you so' moment.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 05:19:07 AM

It's just so fun to watch Inaba fly off the handle. It is so fascinating that BFL keeps him employed.

Buy & Hold
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 06:26:28 AM

It's just so fun to watch Inaba fly off the handle. It is so fascinating that BFL keeps him employed.

If management of BFL had any sense they would not keep Josh on the payroll or they would shut him up entirely.

A PR person should not be trolling customers and potential customers and critics.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 06:41:21 AM

A PR person should not be trolling customers and potential customers and critics.
FTFY

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 04:19:12 PM

Thanks crazyates!  Yeah, fortunately I only troll the trolls and irrational critics.  Smiley

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 06:24:49 PM

Thanks crazyates!  Yeah, fortunately I only troll the trolls and irrational critics.  Smiley

That apparently includes BFL customers.

Take a look:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/519-10-dec-2012-bfl-asic-update.html

I could post a ton of threads but that would be pretty redundant. Josh doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to differentiating critics from customers. (With even less distinction on BFL's revision of what constitutes a "Troll").

Different customers are starting to complain that the BFL Admin (namely Josh) are deleting posts left and right.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 07:23:26 PM

Yeah, one whole post deleted!  Left and right!  OMG!

Once again, PuertoLibre the liar!  You need a new title man!  You lie more than a rug.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 07:25:00 PM

Check out this "Troll's" comments! The nerve of that guy!

Unreal...
Back in September, I contemplated ordering Several FPGA's from BFL. Once I looked at the Anticipated October Release of the ASIC's and the 60 Day+ lead time of the FPGA Singles, not too mention the $34 Shipping and the Shipping $ i'd have to pay to send back to BFL, it made absolutely no sense for me to have my Singles for maybe a Week and then have to send them back for the ASIC Upgrades. This was a decision I made with the information that was available to me at the time.

Looking back, this was a Huge mistake! I now have almost $10K sitting at BFL and no Hashing power for months because of these continuous delays and in all truth, We look further away from Delivery now then 6 Weeks ago! It's now impossible to get that FPGA hashing power online while we wait...

This has been said by many others as well but it continues to be true: If this had been like any other "Pre-order" then I would be content with having laid down my 10%-20% with rest being due upon completion but this Is Not the case. Instead there are 100's to 1000's of people with about $10 Million in Limbo at BFL. What do we do? It makes no Sense (to me) to cancel and get a refund as some people have been w/o their money for up to 6 months already. ...I don't know... as another said earlier in this thread if they'd have known there would be no BFL ASIC's in BFL's Oct/Nov Timeframe then they, as well as myself, would Happily be Hashing away on FPGA's till the Real ASIC shipdate arrived.

To me it just seems like there really was no way BFL was ever going to Ship in the October/November timeframe they had been giving from the Start. Delays happen and are understandable but it seems no one at BFL has any more clue about when they'll ship then we do! This is unacceptable when they have taken nearly $10 Million of peoples Pre-order money. I've made the Choice to keep my Orders as I don't have any other good option (at this time) but Who is accountable here and what is the Real story?!? Again, if this had been a "normal" pre-order I wouldn't really have much to say except "damn, this sucks" but when you take Millions of $$$ from people for 3-6 Months you are held to a Higher Standard and NEED Full transparency...if you want Secrecy then don't ask for 100% Money up front Pre-orders.

At this point, I don't think it is unreasonable for people to be asking for some sort of compensation. We have after all given BFL Several Million Dollars to "hold" for 2 Months longer than the original agreement.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/519-10-dec-2012-bfl-asic-update-7.html

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 07:30:31 PM

Check out this "Troll's" comments! The nerve of that guy!

Unreal...
Back in September, I contemplated ordering Several FPGA's from BFL. Once I looked at the Anticipated October Release of the ASIC's and the 60 Day+ lead time of the FPGA Singles, not too mention the $34 Shipping and the Shipping $ i'd have to pay to send back to BFL, it made absolutely no sense for me to have my Singles for maybe a Week and then have to send them back for the ASIC Upgrades. This was a decision I made with the information that was available to me at the time.

Looking back, this was a Huge mistake! I now have almost $10K sitting at BFL and no Hashing power for months because of these continuous delays and in all truth, We look further away from Delivery now then 6 Weeks ago! It's now impossible to get that FPGA hashing power online while we wait...

This has been said by many others as well but it continues to be true: If this had been like any other "Pre-order" then I would be content with having laid down my 10%-20% with rest being due upon completion but this Is Not the case. Instead there are 100's to 1000's of people with about $10 Million in Limbo at BFL. What do we do? It makes no Sense (to me) to cancel and get a refund as some people have been w/o their money for up to 6 months already. ...I don't know... as another said earlier in this thread if they'd have known there would be no BFL ASIC's in BFL's Oct/Nov Timeframe then they, as well as myself, would Happily be Hashing away on FPGA's till the Real ASIC shipdate arrived.

To me it just seems like there really was no way BFL was ever going to Ship in the October/November timeframe they had been giving from the Start. Delays happen and are understandable but it seems no one at BFL has any more clue about when they'll ship then we do! This is unacceptable when they have taken nearly $10 Million of peoples Pre-order money. I've made the Choice to keep my Orders as I don't have any other good option (at this time) but Who is accountable here and what is the Real story?!? Again, if this had been a "normal" pre-order I wouldn't really have much to say except "damn, this sucks" but when you take Millions of $$$ from people for 3-6 Months you are held to a Higher Standard and NEED Full transparency...if you want Secrecy then don't ask for 100% Money up front Pre-orders.

At this point, I don't think it is unreasonable for people to be asking for some sort of compensation. We have after all given BFL Several Million Dollars to "hold" for 2 Months longer than the original agreement.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/519-10-dec-2012-bfl-asic-update-7.html

Well, at least we know our definitions of troll differ.  That post you quoted, I do not consider a troll... it is a valid post.  Whereas, everything you post is basically a troll, devoid of substance and utility.  Makes sense... you are unable to post thoughtful, cogent arguments and/or comments and the guy you quoted is.  You consider a thoughtful, cogent post a troll and your tripe to be "non" troll variety.  Explains much and goes right along with the fact that you don't need "evidence" to base your "opinions" on.

creativex

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 07:44:36 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2012, 08:16:36 PM by creativex

Well, at least we know our definitions of troll differ.  That post you quoted, I do not consider a troll... it is a valid post.  Whereas, everything you post is basically a troll, devoid of substance and utility.  Makes sense... you are unable to post thoughtful, cogent arguments and/or comments and the guy you quoted is.  You consider a thoughtful, cogent post a troll and your tripe to be "non" troll variety.  Explains much and goes right along with the fact that you don't need "evidence" to base your "opinions" on.

lol

If I had evidence that you've been lying to pre-order customers all along it wouldn't be an opinion, it would be a fact. You're the one with all the evidence and you're the one that's lying IMO. Yes that is my opinion and the only evidence I have is that you change your stories routinely. Bullet runs that result in nothing, drop dead dates that turn out to be fuzzy, flawed chips that need clock buffers but aren't flawed, FCC submissions that don't exist, etc...

You sir are a rageaholic, a liar, and a scammer...that is my opinion. Wink

BTW I'm flattered you've chosen to add my comment to your signature rather than a BFL ad or anything at all indicating that you're a representative of BFL. Fascinating. Cheesy

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 07:50:08 PM

If I had evidence that you've been lying to pre-order customers all along it wouldn't be an opinion, it would be a fact.
But you don't, so it isn't. Very simple logic here.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 10:08:31 PM

Yeah, one whole post deleted!  Left and right!  OMG!

Once again, PuertoLibre the liar!  You need a new title man!  You lie more than a rug.

Go and read you own forum. Playing the idiot doesn't suit you, simply be yourself....
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 10:12:37 PM

I do read our forums, that's how I know you're lying.

@CreativeX  Ragaholic huh?  Not sure where you get that, but whatever you need to tell yourself so that you don't feel like such a failure is cool with me.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 10:23:08 PM

Bullet runs that result in nothing, drop dead dates that turn out to be fuzzy, flawed chips that need clock buffers but aren't flawed, FCC submissions that don't exist, etc...
Shhh!! SHhhhh!

Don't point out the "contradictions" and "inconsistencies". It makes him very angry.

Just look his way, pat him on the back and say he's doing a wonderful job. Actually, I bet his inbox is just chalk full of pleased customers. They are thee most patient in the world....!

Well, actually that may be a lie. I saw several posts where even the hardcore supporters are calling for people to bail in about...14 days if there is another delay. But....uh....ignore that..."reality".

I am sure Josh has magical fairy dust to sprinkle on the angry customers so they become very passive. I am sure it came with the unicorn blood he is always talking about?

------------------------

God, I just realized I hate railing against Josh, it is incredibly pathetic to beat this dead horse anymore.

I would ask D3 to lock this thread again, but then someone would have to say something super ridiculous to make it justifiable. Where is Friz when you need him? Wink
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 10:29:51 PM

Yeah, one whole post deleted!  Left and right!  OMG!

There are actually quite a few deleted posts!

Once in a while, when I read butterflylabs forums, I take a screenshot of postings where I think "oh oh buddy, you gonna get deleted for what you just posted". Quite often those posting are really gone a few hours later.

Here are just 3 examples.

Now who's the liar Josh?

Example 1

I was pleasantly surprised to see some critical posts on forums.butterflylabs.com. Which made me think: Josh has been put on a leash (again) - and the days of censorship are over.

Unfortunately it seems they are still deleting posts. Just not every critical post. I assume it's because there are simply to many of them - and they don't dare to delete them all (-> too many people would complain about censorship).

This one is gone by now. Question for BFL/Josh/Inaba: What was so bad about it that it had to be deleted?

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/content/123-bfl-offers-1000-btc-charity-if-they-miss-their-power-targets-comments2.html#comments

Example 2

Another one bites the dust ... Wink

Thou shall not doubt the all-knowing Josh/Inaba, or stop him from spreading rubbish. Or you get deleted. Like this fella here:

A playstation 3?

... and it's gone: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/hardware-discussion/514-playstation-3-a.html#post7665

Example 3

I was just searching for shipment updates on BFLs forum, reading this thread here:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/406-any-chance-chips-wont-work.html

Taking a snapshot, because I sort of assumed that this one would be deleted rather quickly. And I was right. It's gone now.

Which makes me think: Are we in f*cking China?!?! Censorship at it's best ...

Hey SLok & Inaba: eryngi is of course another one of Frizz23 fake accounts, right?

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 10:51:01 PM

Sorry sunshine, but D3 can't lock threads anymore.  His ability to moderate threads he has no business in has been removed.  So go ahead, ask away, see how well that works for you.

I like your highlighting, you've managed to highlight every lie CreativeX has written in the past 10 threads, good job.  But, seeing as you two are comparable liars, that's not a surprise.  Neither of you can provide anything to backup what you say, so you just keep spouting the same nonsense over and over.  And you wonder why I call you an idiot.

Frizz:  Tell me what all those posts have in common that other critical threads of BFL, on the BFL forums don't have,  would make them candidates for deletion?  My guess is you can't figure it out, being too stupid to understand your ass from a hole in the ground... but hey I thought I'd ask.  You've also managed to find the 3 posts that have been deleted, out of 8700... congratulations Scooby Doo, you are a real detective! 

BFL censorship statistics:  .00034% of the posts are censored!  OMG, it's a conspiracy!

creativex

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 11:17:49 PM

If I had evidence that you've been lying to pre-order customers all along it wouldn't be an opinion, it would be a fact.
But you don't, so it isn't. Very simple logic here.

There was also no evidence that pirate was a scammer, until there was. How does one obtain evidence that Josh knew BFL would not be shipping working ASICs to customers yet pretended as though it was possible to increase pre-orders/stop outflows? How does one prove that there was a bullet run, that there's any work done on BFL's chips at whatever unnamed secret fab in whatever unnamed secret country they're allegedly being created in? I do not have access to BFL's financials, I only have access to BFL's releases, and they're full of contradictions and unbelievable excuses combined with a healthy dose of "it's not our fault it's theirs".

To be perfectly clear I still believe BFL will eventually ship working ASICs, I simply do not believe their excuses about why they've repeatedly missed their "sheduled shipping" dates. This has cost a lot of people a lot of $$$, all so BFL could corner the market. 

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: