Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 10:23:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.005 BTC  (Read 556 times)
haithem00216 (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:28:42 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 07:39:09 PM by haithem00216

Hello Please i need 0.005 BTC to active withdraw my 0.01 Bonus i will payback 0.007

me Adresse 14pAZUu2aZBhbfYDCCQzGctdASwvsc1Trf

Help me please
Zeke2345

Activity: 98

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:35:09 PM

Read the rules..You are about to flooded with trust comments if you choose not to delete. Just a tip.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
haithem00216 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:13:35 PM

its just 2.1 dollar  Shocked

http://prntscr.com/admpzc
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:15:04 PM

If its that low value to you, why ask for a loan in the first place. Lock the thread to avoid any negative feedbacks
haithem00216 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:20:58 PM

If its that low value to you, why ask for a loan in the first place. Lock the thread to avoid any negative feedbacks

Brother me country dont support on-line banque i cant deposit money its small amount yes but i cant deposit with the system of me country

2.1 dollar help me to make online money without investissement its just for active withdraw in me account after i will withdraw 0.01 Btc and reback 0.007

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:26:55 PM

Brother me country dont support on-line banque i cant deposit money its small amount yes but i cant deposit with the system of me country

2.1 dollar help me to make online money without investissement its just for active withdraw in me account after i will withdraw 0.01 Btc and reback 0.007

What is wrong ?Didnt you read the rules,you need some valid colateral,and you account doesnt worth nothing near the ammount you are requesting maybe being member you can get the loan ,but if you keep insist this way you will get your account with redtrust,meaning that it can be any rank that the value will be 0,00000btc did you understood this.close this thread better for you ,people will put the feedback if you keep trying to get this loan without a valid colateral,take this as an advice.
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:29:34 PM

asking for a loan and paying it back with an interest is not allowed for Muslims
so in addition to the fact that no one will lend you without a valid collateral, you are making a sin according to your religion
haithem00216 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:31:52 PM

asking for a loan and paying it back with an interest is not allowed for Muslims
so in addition to the fact that no one will lend you without a valid collateral, you are making a sin according to your religion
Give me 0.005 BTC without interest Then

الضرورات تبيح المحظورات
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:50:33 PM

الضرورات تبيح المحظورات

If you had a valid collateral to guarantee that you are willing to pay me back I would think about lending you.
but as other members told you, why Should I trust a newbie account who has no collateral ?

Edit: check this service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1385605.0 ( it is not my thread, I just recommend it to you)
you can get .005 from working there within two hours approximately if you are fast. it would be better than asking for a loan
haithem00216 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:02:00 PM

الضرورات تبيح المحظورات

If you had a valid collateral to guarantee that you are willing to pay me back I would think about lending you.
but as other members told you, why Should I trust a newbie account who has no collateral ?

Edit: check this service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1385605.0 ( it is not my thread, I just recommend it to you)
you can get .005 from working there within two hours approximately if you are fast. it would be better than asking for a loan

Hey brother whats collateral Huh?
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:22:56 PM

Hey brother whats collateral Huh?

Have a look here:

(the below format is property of whywefight, thanks for that.)

no (valid) collateral, no loan.

Things you need to know:

[EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
How to sign a message
Bitcointalk Escrows

Read all of them and after educating yourself ask again.

You can lock this topic at the lower left of this page. thank you! Smiley

This should tell you all you need to know.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: