Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:08:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best place to invest your bitcoin?  (Read 10784 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:41:14 PM

for the moment I do not invest, because I do not see any good investment.
I prefer trading altcoins or bitcoin. and also hold bitcoin is a good investment for the next few months, to welcome halving Smiley

I'm also doing the same, collecting and storing my bitcoins and waiting for the halving coming in next few months as predicted, because i don't see any safe investment platform for investing if i get one i may try it with some bucks.

but before I ever investment in the cloudmining and it is still safe and legit. it's just that my income decreases. so I tried to leave it.

May i know which website are you talking about? because i have searched a lot and didn't find any stable and good paying cloud mining website around, maybe there were some before there aren't any now, if there are then they are suspicious.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:37:55 AM

Let me re-post what I have posted in another thread. So many cloud threads around.

No point investing into cloud mining anymore, since halving is so close. After the block halves, no current ASIC machine will be profitable unless BTC price goes up big time.

Actually, the only cloud mining service which I can recommend is DMD Diamond cloud, I have reached ROI there after about 18 months and it keeps bringing me profits. The reason behind this is the fact you receive your payouts in DMD Diamond, which is a PoS coin, generates 25% annual interest rate. This speeds up ROI big time. Also, you payouts come from various sources, not only actual cloud. It s been also run by EXTREMELY honest and trustworthy people.

The link is bellow my avatar. No referral or any other shit. Just an honest recommendation.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:49:09 AM

I prefer trading altcoins or bitcoin. and also hold bitcoin is a good investment for the next few months, to welcome halving Smiley

I'm also doing the same, collecting and storing my bitcoins and waiting for the halving coming in next few months as predicted, because i don't see any safe investment platform for investing if i get one i may try it with some bucks.

but before I ever investment in the cloudmining and it is still safe and legit. it's just that my income decreases. so I tried to leave it.

May i know which website are you talking about? because i have searched a lot and didn't find any stable and good paying cloud mining website around, maybe there were some before there aren't any now, if there are then they are suspicious.

hashnest.com is still legit and they were standing a few years ago. there are also other sites that I saw some people say it's still legit is hashocean.com. but I do not know about this, because I've never played there. or you can look for him about it.
Aamir1

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:28:21 PM

hashnest.com is still legit and they were standing a few years ago. there are also other sites that I saw some people say it's still legit is hashocean.com. but I do not know about this, because I've never played there. or you can look for him about it.

I don't know about hashnet.com but i had a review on hashocean.com, actually i'm afraid to invest in hashocean because the return of investment is about 3-4 months and i'm afraid if it turns scam between that period and that is the reason why i don't invest there.
thesame12

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:48:12 PM

Bitcoin itself is an investment.
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:52:36 PM

That is right. I buy and hold the bitcoin for the long term. I do not invest bitcoin in other areas.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Aamir1

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:57:26 PM

That is right. I buy and hold the bitcoin for the long term. I do not invest bitcoin in other areas.

Doing that is really far better then investing anywhere, just hold your coins in a safe place and wait and hope for a positive change in future, i'm saying this because i have recently invested some bitcoins in a cloud mining site and now i'm regretting it because their daily earnings are too low that you will get old to get a profit from them, so better to never invest in such plans.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:17:13 PM

Holding coins is like watching sport, you have some dose of adrenaline but this is not same as direct participation.
I will choose trading, this way you are always in center of  happenings, and you can react fast, if price goes down.
Real question is which exchanges is for you, and for your style of trading.
ripplehd

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:53:16 PM

not everyone has bitcoins to invest so if you join a signature campaign which is to do with games and gambling like secondstrade.com I would invest in that and even if i lose btc i will still get paid for posting so it is a win win for both of us. Cool

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:57:25 AM

Holding coins is like watching sport, you have some dose of adrenaline but this is not same as direct participation.
I will choose trading, this way you are always in center of  happenings, and you can react fast, if price goes down.
Real question is which exchanges is for you, and for your style of trading.
That's true but most websites have a high trading fee which makes the profit margin even less. Holding bitcoins too can be considered an investment if the user stores it for over a year as the rate gets doubled by then. It's just like property trading and gold trading.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:40:36 AM

Can it be that tere is no reasonable bitcoin invest option?
From all I have read, the proposed investments can be done with fiat as well.

So it all indictes that bitcoin itself really is the investment.

It's me!!!
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:46:12 AM

for now almost all place have high risk to invest , better develop yourself and you can manage your own money
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:25:45 AM

for now almost all place have high risk to invest , better develop yourself and you can manage your own money
but how? there must be a way to manage our own money. if we don't trust at any source of making money, then we can't make good money. for making a good income we always have to be ready for Win and Loose both.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:12:18 AM

but how? there must be a way to manage our own money. if we don't trust at any source of making money, then we can't make good money. for making a good income we always have to be ready for Win and Loose both.
don't know with the others but i'm trade and learn about trading , how to get profit even a little , how to minimalize if coins that i buy getting down , i think that is already enough for me
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 01:01:47 PM

I bought graphics cards to mine the altcoins and then sell them for bitcoin. I hold the bitcoin for the long term.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:17:50 PM

Investing your bitcoins can be done by trading itself. I am a regular trader and keep selling and buying bitcoins without any issues. I don't need to even save my bitcoins as I keep withdrawing my profit which earns me a good income.
Besides this method, lending can also be considered a safe way to invest bitcoins for a high interest rate.

ripplehd

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:33:29 PM

invest your bitcoins to borrowers most of the time you can make profit but here you have to ask for valid collateral
which has to be 120% or more than the loan. If you are ready to take the plunge then go for it.

Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:36:02 PM

invest your bitcoins to borrowers most of the time you can make profit but here you have to ask for valid collateral
which has to be 120% or more than the loan. If you are ready to take the plunge then go for it.

At this site, forumer use their alt accounts as collateral and and sometimes they just leave their account without any words and sometimes they use a compromised account to be a collateral, so it will be useless, so the tendency to get bankrupt is high..
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 02:53:38 PM

120% is not enough now. The price of the collateral changes very fast. To be secure, you need at least 140%.
Aamir1

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:28:50 PM

Not every place has risk, maybe there are some places that are too risky but if someone really wants to earn then he/she should do some research and find out if which places are the best and risk-free, spending some time on that will take you to a decision where you will find your answer if there is places worth it or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: