Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mainstream Media is a Hoax  (Read 9763 times)
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 07:44:16 PM

As for cryptoanarchist, here he shows that he does not understand the rocket equation.  More basic than that, his error is in not understanding the relation between velocity and momentum.
or gravitational potential energy, or Newton's laws of motion...

Yeah...great explanation. I suppose you're gonna say the Easter bunny is real too? "CryptoAnarchist just doesn't understand the candy-giving bunny equation." Do you realize how pathetically stupid you sound?

I guess you believe this too:

Yeah, totally looks real.

I'm not sure why you use words like "believe".  They have no real place in science or engineering.  There is a world of facts.  You are in denial of a lot of those facts.

I didn't say "I believe", dumbfuck. I said I guess "YOU believe", because you aren't basing your arguments on facts or logic, but just believing what you've been told, like children believe in santa.

I'm grumpy!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 04:17:48 AM

Well, you've definitely carved out a rather unique spot for your self.  I'm certain that after you decisively research these issues and discover the missing keys, that you'll have to decide whether to reveal the truth to the world.  You found me out, that you did.  It was probably that slip up where I asserted that ISP had a gravitic component, or perhaps where I mistakenly stated that momentum was proportional to the square of velocity.  Maybe it was the Twinkie wrapper at the moon landing stage set, or that McDonald's bag that we later saw in the crater.

You see, there was no way we could use the regular unionized stage crews.  We had to bring in Ethiopian and Ugandans straight from the bush, and they were always fighting with each other.  I mean, like trying to actual kill each other.  It was crazy.  But what else were we to do?  We brought them in on the CIA planes, and paid them in McDonalds Happy Meals.  They really liked those.  And we dumped them back off the same way.  Their respective governments slaughtered those tribes by pre arrangement with the CIA of course so there wasn't any evidence left.

And yeah, you caught us on the cardboard and Christmas tree tinsel mockup of the Lunar Lander and Ascent Module.  I admit we could have done better, but what between the whores, cash and the drugs floating around, who gave a shit?  They kept us well supplied, dude.
RapidCoinz

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 01:42:52 PM

Mainstream media has always been a tool for people in power to manipulate the masses.  Control the minds, control their actions. 

Influence the story, through airbrushing thru the controlled media and boom, you have all of a sudden brain washed the majority of people.

History is littered with examples of state collusion and media mongols.  It is a rampant cancer. 

Long live the freedom of the internet so that the masses can tune into what is really going on in the 'news' and draw their own conclusions rather than being spoon fed man handled propaganda spat out from the media machine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: