Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Crunk  (Read 819 times)
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:08:12 AM

I do want people to think that I am saying anything bad about this guy, I am not.  I recently sent the user crunk some BTC to host a node for us.  It is easy and cheaper than spending time dealing with it.  I know that he is busy.  I sent the request email and it took a few days to hear back and he stated that he was working a lot.  He sent back his BTC wallet address and asked for the coin info.  The fee was 0.01 for a month and that is just fine by me.  I had a software wallet with a little more than 0.018 in it.  I sent the entire balance as I was done with the wallet and hate dust issues.  I sent the coin info, the TX ID and some additional info.  I think that was FEb 5, maybe Feb 6, depending on where you live in the world.  He logged in here one time on the 6th.  Since then I have not seen him online, well on the forum, at all. 

Again, I am 99% sure that everything is fine.  He did not take the little bit of BTC and run.  I AM NOT accusing him of anything at all.  I see from his work here and his posts, also trust, that he is a fine guy.  I simply need to get things going with the project I have him doing.  If there is anyone out there that talks to this guy outside of this forum, maybe another forum or some other project website, could you have him contact me here? Again, I am sure that everything will get done, I have not been scammed by this guy and please do not post trust feedback based on what I say here.  If he took off with a massive $7, let him have it.  The point is that if the node is not going to get done, then I need to do it myself.  If anyone talks to him, let him know that all I need is an update.  Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:23:23 AM

If he doesn't come foreward, i can do the same for you if you wish (node hosting). Also, i'm fine with being payed after everything has been set up, or using an escrow.

PM me if you need my service Wink
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:33:57 AM

We will see how it goes.  I can do everything I was simply trying to avoid the hassle.  I currently have a VPS rented that was for something else that we moved on from and every time I sit down to do it, I remember that it is literally in its fresh install state.  Running the node is nothing, but if I start doing that, then I want to go with installing the exchange(ABE) and then a block explorer(never done that).  It is all very straight forward, I just would have to do every thing from the bottom up to get it where I want it.  The VPS company does not even have a file explorer online. So, all very easy stuff, but the stuff I dread.  FTP and the port crap, Apache, MySQL, PHP and whatever else that ABE needs.  And then there is always some conflict issue, like another install of something that changes the aliases in Apache and then you lose ABE and then you have to deal with subdomains.   We have all been there and I am not in the mood this week to deal with it.
Davids123

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:50:06 AM

I'm waiting a response from him too, hope he will reply soon
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:01:11 AM

I'm waiting a response from him too, hope he will reply soon

Like I said, this is more of a reach out than a concern.
merelcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:44:14 AM

We will see how it goes.  I can do everything I was simply trying to avoid the hassle.  I currently have a VPS rented that was for something else that we moved on from and every time I sit down to do it, I remember that it is literally in its fresh install state.  Running the node is nothing, but if I start doing that, then I want to go with installing the exchange(ABE) and then a block explorer(never done that).  It is all very straight forward, I just would have to do every thing from the bottom up to get it where I want it.  The VPS company does not even have a file explorer online. So, all very easy stuff, but the stuff I dread.  FTP and the port crap, Apache, MySQL, PHP and whatever else that ABE needs.  And then there is always some conflict issue, like another install of something that changes the aliases in Apache and then you lose ABE and then you have to deal with subdomains.   We have all been there and I am not in the mood this week to deal with it.

If i remember correctly, both ABE and a simple block explorer are usually pretty straightforeward. But indeed, setting everything up can be a real drag.
Let me know if you need any help Smiley
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:47:05 AM

Well, I do not want to do it, but I guess it is getting to be that time.  He last logged in on the 6th of Feb, meaning he has not been seen for over ten days.  I am going to have to apply negative trust for the moment, so that no one else trades with him.  The moment that I hear from him or get some clue as to what is going on, I can delete or change it.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:41:21 AM

I am removing my negative trust for the moment from Crunk and I will tell you why.  I looked up the address that he asked me to send the BTC to for the project and I see that his wallet contains as a balance exactly the amount that I sent.  I still have not heard from him, but I do not feel this is deliberate.  The money that I sent him has not been touched, has not been exchanged or spent in any way.  I need to talk to him, but I do not think that he has done anything against my trust at this point other than disappear, lol.
merelcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:35:48 AM

I am removing my negative trust for the moment from Crunk and I will tell you why.  I looked up the address that he asked me to send the BTC to for the project and I see that his wallet contains as a balance exactly the amount that I sent.  I still have not heard from him, but I do not feel this is deliberate.  The money that I sent him has not been touched, has not been exchanged or spent in any way.  I need to talk to him, but I do not think that he has done anything against my trust at this point other than disappear, lol.

Well you can consider leaving him neutral trust instead (just reference this thread), or even better, ask somebody on DT to leave him some neutral trust. That way he'll be remembering to contact you, even if he misses you PM's, and everything stays out in the open?
foold

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Hello there ! :D

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:50:23 AM

Ask for your BTC back, keep the thread going. Don't do business with him. This is just one of his many names and he is known for his disappearing pools, along with proceeds. He is not a great guy, and if he gives you the service, he will just select someone else to ignore.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
morantis (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:52:49 AM

Ask for your BTC back, keep the thread going. Don't do business with him. This is just one of his many names and he is known for his disappearing pools, along with proceeds. He is not a great guy, and if he gives you the service, he will just select someone else to ignore.

Thanks for the feedback.  It was really not a service that I needed another person to do.  I was very busy and willing to pay for the saved time.  But, whatever happens, happens.  Thanks again.
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:03:00 AM

What?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzBgieOO4w0

Grin

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
morantis (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:35:00 AM

Ok, I will bite and see, lol.  Will edit this post after seeing what this video is.  Well, thank you very much that explains quite a bit.  I had no idea and it is enlightening and refreshing to see a member of the Crypto community taking part in hard core rapping.  I think that Dr Dre was about to issue his own coin a year back and changed his mind once the FIAT exchange laws became more strict, you know, Fuck the Police. 

I am sure that touring the world and rapping is a very intense job, that is why my untapped, but deep, rapping talent remains untapped.  I just do not have the time break it down like that with all the other business I have going on.  Although our investment clients can stop by the ohhizzie(office) and shizzle(no translation) their Cryptoizzle Monday's between Gang Bang hour(10 AM) and Gang Initiation(Noon).

I thank you from the deepest part of my heart in bringing this to my attention.  I suspected some type of SPAM and whether you made a cent of two off my visit to your YouTube channel or not, I see the reference for this post.  If I myself start touring perhaps I can catch up with the Crunk and we can face off rapping.  I will leave tickets for you at Will Call to repay you for this post reply.  Remember, the next hit off my forty is for you, then one for my homies, one for the Crypto freaks and finally one for me because if your beer is served in a bottle with less than 40 ounces, it just isn't worth drinking.
foold

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Hello there ! :D

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:33:35 AM

The name is Crunck by the way (n). I would give you his real name but "unintended consequences" and all that.

Some on here will remember his previous names.

He is currently teamed up with minerftw, wmkruit (not sure if it is the real one) busy trying to take control of undermined, new coins but lacking the means to pump them when they manage to 

Utterly useless.

Grab a windows server for 5 bucks on ebay, leave an open wallet on it. That should provide the connection. Just make sure the ports are open (do not use AWS). Build a good .conf for it (node, etc), you will be fine.

Alternatively, go to Hazard at cryptolife.net, he might be a bit more expensive but he will do the job.

Good luck!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
morantis (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:00:24 PM

The name is Crunck by the way (n). I would give you his real name but "unintended consequences" and all that.

Some on here will remember his previous names.

He is currently teamed up with minerftw, wmkruit (not sure if it is the real one) busy trying to take control of undermined, new coins but lacking the means to pump them when they manage to 

Utterly useless.

Grab a windows server for 5 bucks on ebay, leave an open wallet on it. That should provide the connection. Just make sure the ports are open (do not use AWS). Build a good .conf for it (node, etc), you will be fine.

Alternatively, go to Hazard at cryptolife.net, he might be a bit more expensive but he will do the job.

Good luck!

I already state in the thread that I fully know how to do this.  I was busy that week and was paying to have it done as a convenient.  Try reading the thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: