Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I ask for a loan without being Talked to like I am a scammer?  (Read 1331 times)
hardup (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Trying hard To Keep Things POSITIVE

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 01:06:28 AM

I understand that I haven't been here for very long. But with people like myself who have the means to prove who I am like holding my photo id up with myself in same picture
. All the documents to prove it like my taxes stub and tons of mail to my same address. Why would people take It upon them self's to make someone feel like this.
 I think that a lot of people have a lot of bitcoins that made them money over short period of time.  Has made them think that they have everybody's trying to leech off them
 because That's what has probably
happened when they sold most of if not all there bitcoins with a profit. just to see that if they would have held out and not been wanting to show off to friends and family. "prove themselves worthy" syndrome as I call it.
 Then they wouldn't have had to Rebuy or Re mine all those coin they had and kick them selfs in the ass for spending.   Having taken such a loss they became Very bitter People.
 I am just a new person like your self, was less then 2years ago. I know that it is difficult to think couldof, wouldof, shouldof type thoughts but look at it like this.  A thing truly still in infancy its not yet gone mainsteam , yet many of you think it has because of seeing it grow so fast.
 The reality of it is you can still buy a full bitcoin for less than 20$ . In the future this will probably be the cost of some ppls homes. So your still in the game.

Just think like I do there are 21million btc going to be mined , how many people live on this world alot more than that . So 21million is going to have to be split a lot of times to make enough for whole world.
 I see this like I see the 1849 gold rush happening  all over just in different way. I believe that they will refer to us as The bitminer era,the time when people started counting on the other side of the zero.

So this being said I have respect for you, as everyone should have respect for their fellow man or woman. I understand that there a a lot of scammers and hate how cutthroat money can make people... they will get taught a lesson remember easy come go and they will have nothing to show for all the work they put in screwing people.
Please don't make everyone feel like this because it makes people not like you and want to steal your stuff. Just take and talk with us. the people who are willing to Send what you need to verify identity should be taken seriously. If you take your self seriously as a lender.
Remember you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. So don't push people away or soon people will not take your money as having value. The more people that use it the more your money will grow in value so don't be to selfish or your bitcoins will have little or no-value. Then you will have been doing this all for nothing and have a bunch of out dated computers for your self that are worth nothing compared to what you paid for them.

Please Help me help you. I can help you a lot. I am very good person to have on your side.

Thanks for lending of your mind for a second,

Hardup

If you can help plz do and I will return the favor.
1Ea3VqgCU1gTVBw6Hyn7SaNRqRpD6cb1ah

It is about Freedom Of Choice and I choose Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2013, 01:15:03 AM

Try BTCJam.com, if you properly send in ID you can probably get a loan there and you will be treated ok unless you scam.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
lakzo

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 01:23:05 AM

I understand that I haven't been here for very long. But with people like myself who have the means to prove who I am like holding my photo id up with myself in same picture
. All the documents to prove it like my taxes stub and tons of mail to my same address. Why would people take It upon them self's to make someone feel like this.
 I think that a lot of people have a lot of bitcoins that made them money over short period of time.  Has made them think that they have everybody's trying to leech off them
 because That's what has probably
happened when they sold most of if not all there bitcoins with a profit. just to see that if they would have held out and not been wanting to show off to friends and family. "prove themselves worthy" syndrome as I call it.
 Then they wouldn't have had to Rebuy or Re mine all those coin they had and kick them selfs in the ass for spending.   Having taken such a loss they became Very bitter People.
 I am just a new person like your self, was less then 2years ago. I know that it is difficult to think couldof, wouldof, shouldof type thoughts but look at it like this.  A thing truly still in infancy its not yet gone mainsteam , yet many of you think it has because of seeing it grow so fast.
 The reality of it is you can still buy a full bitcoin for less than 20$ . In the future this will probably be the cost of some ppls homes. So your still in the game.

Just think like I do there are 21million btc going to be mined , how many people live on this world alot more than that . So 21million is going to have to be split a lot of times to make enough for whole world.
 I see this like I see the 1849 gold rush happening  all over just in different way. I believe that they will refer to us as The bitminer era,the time when people started counting on the other side of the zero.

So this being said I have respect for you, as everyone should have respect for their fellow man or woman. I understand that there a a lot of scammers and hate how cutthroat money can make people... they will get taught a lesson remember easy come go and they will have nothing to show for all the work they put in screwing people.
Please don't make everyone feel like this because it makes people not like you and want to steal your stuff. Just take and talk with us. the people who are willing to Send what you need to verify identity should be taken seriously. If you take your self seriously as a lender.
Remember you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. So don't push people away or soon people will not take your money as having value. The more people that use it the more your money will grow in value so don't be to selfish or your bitcoins will have little or no-value. Then you will have been doing this all for nothing and have a bunch of out dated computers for your self that are worth nothing compared to what you paid for them.

Please Help me help you. I can help you a lot. I am very good person to have on your side.

Thanks for lending of your mind for a second,

Hardup

If you can help plz do and I will return the favor.
1Ea3VqgCU1gTVBw6Hyn7SaNRqRpD6cb1ah

BTCjam is the way to go.  If you submit all (or at least some) of the identification in order to bolster your reputation, you're highly likely to get loans from which you can improve your reputation.  I've only been a member for a few weeks but submitted all IDs and have a 10/10 rep rating.  If you're serious about P2P lending then BTCjam is a brilliant way to get started.
hardup (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 01:27:02 AM

Thanks

hardup (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 01:52:55 AM

oh i forgot i had account there and sent all kinds of info to prove who i was and it said wait for approval . so i did and 1-2 weeks went on one day and my docs werent there Shocked and it was like i never entered them at all... so i was like damn thats not cool i hope and prey that someone doesnt  steal my identity

hardup (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 02:02:44 AM

Ok I retort that last statement iI just logged on and it said that they were there now WTF

hardup (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 02:03:21 AM

Ok I retort that last statement iI just logged on and it said that they were there now WTF
MY BAD

hardcore-fs

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2013, 02:33:41 AM

You can also link your bitcointalk id to BTCJam.com

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
hardup (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 03:37:47 AM

You can also link your bitcointalk id to BTCJam.com
Thank you I had not seen that and just did it right now. Smiley

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 04:03:07 AM

Giving respect and getting scammed is two issues altogether. You wouldn't believe the amount of scammers we get here. Remember that giving ID and address does not mean anything in the bitcoin world. I have seen countless cases where there is all information on the scammer and yet the lenders cannot do anything.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 04:06:29 AM

Giving respect and getting scammed is two issues altogether. You wouldn't believe the amount of scammers we get here. Remember that giving ID and address does not mean anything in the bitcoin world. I have seen countless cases where there is all information on the scammer and yet the lenders cannot do anything.

Getting a loan is not a right, it's a privilege. Too many think it's their right to have one and many are also just assholes.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 04:12:45 AM

Getting a loan is not a right, it's a privilege. Too many think it's their right to have one and many are also just assholes.
Also relevant in respect and loaning: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=135395.0
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

Also relevant in respect and loaning: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=135395.0

Proof positive, asshole maximus rex

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
sgravina

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 04:22:51 AM

A bank.
hardup (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 04:30:32 AM

Well I am now understanding why. After reading the threads for a minute or two I see where you worry comes in. I just have a problem with
having people Passing judgement without even getting to know the person.

It like why even let jr. members post if they just get accusation's posted because they are new and don't know any better that is uncalled for. just up the lending post requirement to full member and people would not feel pushed away like I felt when I first had someone think or suggest that.
 Also a up side would be if that thread was hidden un-till one day when you least expect it you become full member and your new and exciting privileges are there that you never had before.I think they would care about a lot more then. By that time They would be established and not prone to scam or be called one and feel alienated.... Just a idea that would Fix your present Problem that  looks like it takes up way to much of your time and effort trying to combat.  Plus it puts scammer fresh in your mind so your think everyone is out to get you .    

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 04:36:41 AM

Full member for lending? Nah, it's easy to get to such amount of posts. See constitution for example. He's a prime example of another account being pumped. Better still is the six-sense accrued after so many lending posts here. The seasoned lenders/readers in this section can practically smell a bad loan (where the lender is a bad credit and has next to nil repayment ways) or a scamming loan from miles away now.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 04:37:54 AM

There is also numerous Jr/new members that I would lend to in a heartbeat. Posts are not a way of measuring credit-worthyness.
hardup (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 04:44:55 AM

Well I'm very proud of them but if that's the case and you believe that true then have fun drinking coolaid at a jones towns event. I Dont have that mindset where I think I know everything. I have humbleness and a willingness to give people a shot.  

hardup (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 04:47:42 AM

Well I'm very proud of them but if that's the case and you believe that true then have fun drinking coolaid at a jones towns event. I Dont have that mindset where I think I know everything. I have humbleness and a willingness to give people a shot.  
that was not insult aimed at you john For the record

hardup (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 04:48:42 AM

There is also numerous Jr/new members that I would lend to in a heartbeat. Posts are not a way of measuring credit-worthyness.
What Are ?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: