Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] iPhone 5 (pre-check)  (Read 627 times)
bcpokey (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 02:31:05 AM

I'm not putting up the phone for sale *just yet*. Right now I am canvassing interest first. I am potentially going to switch from iPhone 5 to Samsung Galaxy S3, but would need to see if there would be interest in purchasing my iPhone first.

So here's the deal: I am a long-time member of the forums, but I have not done a forum trade (good rep, but no trade rep). I have an ebay account in good standing, a heatware account with a few sales, and an account on overclock.net with only positive trade reviews. So I feel I am somewhat trustworthy. I would be willing to do escrow with a trusted member, or else I would have to receive coin before payment, unless you can prove that you are very very trustworthy (tons of rep).

The Price: $675US equivalent of bitcoins (can do average value on day of sale) or best offer, but I'm likely to want to go up rather than down, but depends on interest.

Phone is Slate Black 32GB version, Verizon network (or AT&T / TMobile, whatever GSM network), clean ESN and all. The Phone was bought second hand, so it has some dings on the sides (my phones are in pristine condition), minor and superficial only, all buttons are flawless, the screen is flawless. This is not a sale yet so I don't want to put up pics, pics will of course be provided when / if this moves to a real sale. Comes with the retail box, the little manuals I believe, and the USB charger, and I can throw in a cheap-o wall charger connector as well that I picked up on my own. No headphones.

If you would like any other information feel free to ask, other than that please let me know either in thread or in PM as to potential interest (neither of us will be committing to anything at this time), and how serious your interest would be (casual hmm maybe or put it up and I'll buy it right now kinda stuff).

Thanks!
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 02:41:36 AM

You can buy one brand new for $749. 10% off for a phone that has shorter warranty.

No thanks.
dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 02:42:45 AM

You can buy one brand new for $749. 10% off for a phone that has shorter warranty.

No thanks.
Not to mention there are "some dings on the side".  $675 is too much.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
Oldsport

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 02:45:20 AM

I'm not putting up the phone for sale *just yet*. Right now I am canvassing interest first. I am potentially going to switch from iPhone 5 to Samsung Galaxy S3, but would need to see if there would be interest in purchasing my iPhone first.

So here's the deal: I am a long-time member of the forums, but I have not done a forum trade (good rep, but no trade rep). I have an ebay account in good standing, a heatware account with a few sales, and an account on overclock.net with only positive trade reviews. So I feel I am somewhat trustworthy. I would be willing to do escrow with a trusted member, or else I would have to receive coin before payment, unless you can prove that you are very very trustworthy (tons of rep).

The Price: $675US equivalent of bitcoins (can do average value on day of sale) or best offer, but I'm likely to want to go up rather than down, but depends on interest.

Phone is Slate Black 32GB version, Verizon network (or AT&T / TMobile, whatever GSM network), clean ESN and all. The Phone was bought second hand, so it has some dings on the sides (my phones are in pristine condition), minor and superficial only, all buttons are flawless, the screen is flawless. This is not a sale yet so I don't want to put up pics, pics will of course be provided when / if this moves to a real sale. Comes with the retail box, the little manuals I believe, and the USB charger, and I can throw in a cheap-o wall charger connector as well that I picked up on my own. No headphones.

If you would like any other information feel free to ask, other than that please let me know either in thread or in PM as to potential interest (neither of us will be committing to anything at this time), and how serious your interest would be (casual hmm maybe or put it up and I'll buy it right now kinda stuff).

Thanks!

You want to sell a used used phone for 10% off?

bcbigbud420

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:28:21 AM

You want to sell a used used phone for 10% off?

I was just wondering the same thing LOL
bcpokey (OP)

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 05:22:52 AM

I appreciate feedback, though I do not need nothing but thread-crapping. I get the point from the folks who posted above, and the answer is yes. I am not here to justify the price, only to gauge interest. If there is no interest, I will decide whether I want to deal with Ebay instead of the bitcoin community, or simply try to deal with the iPhone 5.

I do not need any further discussion regarding the price, if you are not interested, then you do not need to participate in the thread. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: