Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XEL] Elastic Project - The Decentralized Supercomputer  (Read 450429 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wxi734862

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:34:33 PM

10x No more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Ben2016

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:36:04 PM

10x No more
ok, Whatever ! Hope you get it for that price .

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:13:58 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 01:19:18 AM by mprep

I don't even have an idea what IOTA is all about. I really tried to educate myself, but I closed my browser when I read about "internet of things". Not sure why, maybe because this topic already went through its hype cycle (I remember every scientific group succeeded in getting a project funding as long as IoT appeared at least 10 times in the application - at least this was the case a couple years ago)? Or was it rather that I personally have a problem with it, when my toaster communicates with my toilet.

And even if they do so, I can personally am pretty sure they will not use IOTA for that  Wink
IOTA is the only coin which is not hyped. It is already used in pilot projects by big companys and has a big awareness in business.
Also the IOTA dev is very famous. XEL is based on his work Wink

FUD article...
This is a fake news site
They say walepanda said bad things about XEL
I wont use this site any more.
What a joke!!!!
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:05:33 PM

FUD article...
This is a fake news site
What a joke!!!!
WhalePanda loves $XEL

https://twitter.com/whalepanda/status/871396405277061120

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 02:51:24 PM

FUD article...
This is a fake news site
What a joke!!!!

hilarious though! how will Chinese government regulate ico market!? i
they can only regulate the Chinese exchanges...

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:56:08 PM

All the people is waiting XEL get online and can be trade!
Can wait~
unvoid

Activity: 535

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

FUD article...
This is a fake news site
What a joke!!!!

Cointelegraph journalist wrote that "WhalePanda specifically criticized Golem and Elastic in his writing.". In WhalePanda quote we can read: "Elastic for example is a similar project, they raised 700+ BTC in donations but they basically have a superior working product close to launch. Or just think about the Gnosis launch. ICO insanity has to end badly.".

This "journalist" didn't understand (or just missed the word "Gnosis" when reading WhalePanda quote or did it on purpose) that WhalePanda used Gnosis coin as example of bad ICO. I hope he didn't do that on purpose (he quoted WhalePanda from which we clearly see that he didn't wrote nothing bad about XEL) and what we can do is just write to cointelegraph that they have a bad conclusion in this article.

Also I hope that WhalePanda understand that we didn't had an ICO. There was donation phase.

BTC: 1CMgHWx4wkAaAy2FfeCyPdedUExmhGhfi5
XEL: XEL-HCM8-KB6E-YFLK-8BWMF
unvoid

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:04:28 PM

If you can please move price speculation here: https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/t/price-speculation/32

Just to clear this thread and make it more professional again. Thanks!

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:11:01 PM

If you can please move price speculation here: https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/t/price-speculation/32

Hallo unvoid! Yes, good reminder for the price discussion to be moved elsewhere Wink

BTW did you read my PM?

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
unvoid

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:20:42 PM

Hallo unvoid! Yes, good reminder for the price discussion to be moved elsewhere Wink

BTW did you read my PM?

I'm not always reply but I'm reading all PMs. So if you feel that I need to reply to it just spam me another PM. BTW I've read all messages regarding IPs/hostnames, I'll reply once we will have litewallet live.

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:46:04 PM

BTW did you read my PM?

I'm not always reply but I'm reading all PMs. So if you feel that I need to reply to it just spam me another PM. BTW I've read all messages regarding IPs/hostnames, I'll reply once we will have litewallet live.

Thank you for the update!
Keep up the good work!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Tradingriver

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:23:35 PM

FUD article...
This is a fake news site
What a joke!!!!

Cointelegraph journalist wrote that "WhalePanda specifically criticized Golem and Elastic in his writing.". In WhalePanda quote we can read: "Elastic for example is a similar project, they raised 700+ BTC in donations but they basically have a superior working product close to launch. Or just think about the Gnosis launch. ICO insanity has to end badly.".

This "journalist" didn't understand (or just missed the word "Gnosis" when reading WhalePanda quote or did it on purpose) that WhalePanda used Gnosis coin as example of bad ICO. I hope he didn't do that on purpose (he quoted WhalePanda from which we clearly see that he didn't wrote nothing bad about XEL) and what we can do is just write to cointelegraph that they have a bad conclusion in this article.

Also I hope that WhalePanda understand that we didn't had an ICO. There was donation phase.

whalepanda is a donor maybe a big one
source: http://whalepanda.com/index.php/trading/
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:01:58 PM

FUD article...
This is a fake news site
What a joke!!!!

whalepanda is a donor maybe a big one
source: http://whalepanda.com/index.php/trading/

Seems he definitely knows what to invest in,  I'm happy to have invested in two of his current holdings, Elastic being #1 in my eyes.
unvoid

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:23:58 PM

Guys. Last N pages I only see "good investment, I'll sell at Y, I'll not sell at Z". Do we really have here only people that want to earn some money on XEL?

When litewallet mainnet will be live, please sell and leave room for people that want to join and believe in this project.

We are searching for people that believe in our idea about making decentralized supercomputer. If you're in deep need for money and you want to buy some useless car (useless in a meaning that every car can bring you from point A to point B) just sell XEL and buy your car. I want to be part of this project and I want to create decentralized supercomputer with you.
I hope that many of you will exit XEL just to make room for people that also want to create something useful with us.

coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:30:04 PM

Guys. Last N pages I only see "good investment, I'll sell at Y, I'll not sell at Z". Do we really have here only people that want to earn some money on XEL?

When litewallet mainnet will be live, please sell and leave room for people that want to join and believe in this project.

We are searching for people that believe in our idea about making decentralized supercomputer. If you're in deep need for money and you want to buy some useless car (useless in a meaning that every car can bring you from point A to point B) just sell XEL and buy your car. I want to be part of this project and I want to create decentralized supercomputer with you.
I hope that many of you will exit XEL just to make room for people that also want to create something useful with us.

Well stated unvoid...I second your comments.
Redawn

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:32:10 PM

Great speaking! I am a true believer and believes in great concepts..
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:52:26 PM

The fact that i did not ignore discussions relating to price and market valuation does not mean i am not a believer in this project or that i am not in it for the long run.
There will be people selling and people buying as a natural state of any project, and it will be for the best of all involved.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:24:41 PM

The fact that i did not ignore discussions relating to price and market valuation does not mean i am not a believer in this project or that i am not in it for the long run.
There will be people selling and people buying as a natural state of any project, and it will be for the best of all involved.
true. we have to live from something. therefore profit is always one part of our motivation .for everybody also for unvoid Wink
I also believe in XEL and will hold a big part of my XELs longterm
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:25:03 PM

Great speaking! I am a true believer and believes in great concepts..

This is bitcointalk. This is ALL about da monies. It was, is and will always be that way. If you want a technical discussion, you need to move elsewhere.

I don't like it either, but this is the way it is over here. Anything that doesn't mean instant money is just not interesting to the BTCtalk crowd.

If you guys disagree, feel free to prove me wrong Wink
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:54:45 AM

Hi Unvoid, I took your advice and started advertising on Twitter ( in fact, my son opened me a Twitter account ) . Realistically the only way to bring people in is to show them XEL is a good " Investment " . It doesn't mean we don't believe in great concepts like Elastic, and it doesn't mean we are all greedy people, but unfortunately money talks. I hope no one exits this great project and hope more and more people will join this revolutionary project. Please advise on better ways of promoting XEL . Thank you !

Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: