Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware!Fastbets.io have NO DECENCY to address player missing bits!  (Read 444 times)
Furwin (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Be True and u will be Happy

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:06:32 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 03:51:45 PM by Furwin

Being one of the weekly top wagerers at Fastbets.io, I can't deny my addiction for their games. Frankly, if not for their innovative games like rocket pot and slice dice, most regular players like me, will not waste our time there in the 1st place. Their deposit confirmations take forever and have caused huge disappointment among the players repeatedly. Burnsbank, the site admin, finally gotten that fixed but unfortunately other technical issues like players' game round being rudely disrupted without any notifications from Burnsbank. The site was suddenly shut down for 2 days and when the site was up again, more site problems arises like one of the active players whose username Gotawin, has made a withdrawal request for a total amount of 490200 bits from his account balance including the 200 bits for the transaction fee as stated. The funds were successfully deducted from his account balance yet were not credited into his digital wallet provided. Feeling insecure, knowing that the site has been down on and off, Gotawin, immediately sought for Burnsbank's assistance to check on the status of his withdrawal. After retrieving his wallet address and checking as claimed by Burnsbank, the reason for the delay was due to the blockchain being held up, he will be informed once it's cleared. Being questioned about why there isn't any withdrawal record stated under Gotawin's account payment status, Burnsbank's reply to him was that it will only be shown after the transaction confirmations are completed.
A couple of hours later, Gotawin logged into the site to ask Burnsbank for updates. Burnsbank told him that his withdrawal is still awaiting, he will keep an eye on them and update him once cleared.
Since it's gonna take some time for the withdrawal to process, Gotawin decides to recall back his winnings 1st. He then asked Burbank if it's possible and Burnsbank steadily replied: "Yes of cos I can do that". Gotawin decided to run some errands in the meantime while Burnsbank assists with his funds recall. An hour past, Gotawin logged into his account and the withdrawal amount of 490200 bits still not reflected, so he asked Burnsbank once again. This time Burnsbank, instead of answering him on site itself, he simply told Gotawin to check his email. End of the day, instead of investigating and make compensation for the missing 490200 bits, Burnsbank simply tipped 500 bits to Gotawin and closed the case. No justice can be done because of the site mod, ButtSpank, proudly tells the players off that law and justice do not exist in the bitcoin world.

1st Email sent to Henry- http://prntscr.com/eh69d8

Awaiting email reply- http://prntscr.com/eh63ti

Burnsbank last email reply- http://prntscr.com/eh62bc

Last email- http://prntscr.com/eh6097

Other players are also facing missing bits and a negative balance in their account! While trying to get the admin, Burnsbank, to resolve their problems, they were ended up being told off by the mod, ButtSpank, that law and justice do not exist in the Bitcoin world! Well, that explains....

http://prntscr.com/eh6vzm

http://prntscr.com/eh6x61

http://prntscr.com/eh6z99

https://imgur.com/gallery/NUhgz

Bitrated user: furwin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mansch

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:14:39 PM

Yeah Fur. I had the same problem. But I got that after asking him for about 4 days and that too each day in the interval of 2-3 hours everytime. Sad that Gota did not got his balance
Bazinga!

Activity: 625
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:57:46 PM

Such a disappointed, they obviously cant take care of their top 2 players (Furl and Gotawin) . I was there the entire time when this happened , i tried to help by asking some probing question on both sides but Burnsbank didnt cooperate and just answered the questions like a toddler then he'd reply "lol" ( which i think is very unprofessional being the one in charge of the site ) And this said mod Buttspank has never been a help on this case , he just says irrelevant stuff and threaten people who replied to what he said (which is what a kid would do too haha) . As of this writing , theres still no explanation where did Gotawin's 490200 bit go , Burnsbank just kept saying that there was no record of withdrawal and that Gotawin might have wagered all of them, but he said he has an access to all bet history of each game,yet he cant still  provide a bet history of which game it might have been wagered. I just hope Gotawin gets his money back and thanks Furl for sharing this.

-english is not my native language and apologize for any mistake( grammar, etc.. ) i made on that ^^post

FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

Such a disappointed, they obviously cant take care of their top 2 players (Furl and Gotawin) . I was there the entire time when this happened , i tried to help by asking some probing question on both sides but Burnsbank didnt cooperate and just answered the questions like a toddler then he'd reply "lol" ( which i think is very unprofessional being the one in charge of the site ) And this said mod Buttspank has never been a help on this case , he just says irrelevant stuff and threaten people who replied to what he said (which is what a kid would do too haha) . As of this writing , theres still no explanation where did Gotawin's 490200 bit go , Burnsbank just kept saying that there was no record of withdrawal and that Gotawin might have wagered all of them, but he said he has an access to all bet history of each game,yet he cant still  provide a bet history of which game it might have been wagered. I just hope Gotawin gets his money back and thanks Furl for sharing this.

-english is not my native language and apologize for any mistake( grammar, etc.. ) i made on that ^^post

Apologies for how you believe this situation has become uncooperative. As provided by myself and furthermore extensive proof through documents. I have given history of account information of gotawin, I have discussed this thoroughly via email and many forum posts across the bitcoin community. I have emailed another of our team to look over what I can find. As a mod/partial admin of FastBets, I can assure you this is still an ongoing investigation and is still yet to be looked at by our team. Still awaiting a response from our team, furlicious please be patient.

Burnsbank
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: