Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted  (Read 44914 times)
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:11:04 PM

Hey we need more ground up altcoins to get Crypto Crack going again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:37:03 PM

Cryptnuts your noob dispatch how many dispatch after this ,3/ 15 or 100 ..how many dispatch ,,he keep blaming blind and no proofs  ,cryptsy dick is you just doing drama n nothing ..

1) dispatch - cryptsy stay silent 18 months . it too long time . after 2016 -1-12 . come with system problems OK , after 2 day after he said
 Cryptsy have NA in wallet to pay wow .

2) dispatch - now silent game over , now hide n seek game start OK , fine but add one more roll play cryprcreack or cryptnuter
Whatever contract, time limits 3 hour done everything with first party n second party . wowowo that pranks gave-UP  Hope to cryptsy user

To slow down but hey now can cryptsy user getting more angry n it keep growing  .  whatever. Big *##*#** ur name is just a big shit that it

3) dispatch - maybe Russian hitman come n murder you in your hotel room or FBI catch you before them . whatever my points is
Why you still not clear you only Btc ,ltc lose  or they steal every pic of coins that available in trade ..  Really that is big question big shit
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:49:46 PM

Hey Cryptocracker,

If you send me the coins, I'll pay you a bounty of 2500 BTC. That's way more than Paul will give you for them. No questions asked. I'll even sign a contract with you if you want.

Owning stolen coins is still criminal. You want to live with that and risk to sit in prison for years?

Think of all the damage he has done to families and businesses... It ain't pretty.

Even in America that is at it's worst possession of stolen property in the 5th degree, which is basically a joke charge. Besides keep in mind that not everyone lives in countries where receiving said coins would be illegal.

That being said I think I made my point that there is a better market for the coins than selling them back to Paul. I also think it's pretty clear that this clown doesn't have the coins or any chance of actually obtaining them.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:43:44 PM

I have a hunch as to who Cryptcracker may be:

John Fitzpatrick or Craig Wright (respectively). Either one, especially the later, would try to use the signed contract with Paul Vernon of Cryptsy as collateral to obtain a loan if not try to sell it outright.
Cryptcracker (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:14:42 PM

Realized releasing the critical information at the time I said would actually hinder the efforts so I'm waiting for the right time. Request for receivership is march 28th, I'm attempting to have everything solved by then so the lawyers don't take your money as a "fee"
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:16:48 PM

Realized releasing the critical information at the time I said would actually hinder the efforts so I'm waiting for the right time. Request for receivership is march 28th, I'm attempting to have everything solved by then so the lawyers don't take your money as a "fee"

no i dont think so.

Cryptcracker (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:17:28 PM

The lawyers aren't tech savvy they will just take your money. I'm not bureaucratic scum I know how to actually recover the coins.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:18:24 PM

The lawyers aren't tech savvy they will just take your money. I'm not bureaucratic scum I know how to actually recover the coins.

i mean the whole thing.

rayban84

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:27:48 PM

Federals should go after you Cryptcracker. You're probably not innocent
romeshomey

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:45:44 PM

John Fitzpatrick or Craig Wright (respectively). Either one, especially the later, would try to use the signed contract with Paul Vernon of Cryptsy as collateral to obtain a loan if not try to sell it outright.

and here I thought it was this guy  Shocked

https://www.blogger.com/profile/02829433847798847433

romeshomey

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:54:56 PM

The screwed up thing about class action lawsuits is that its another form of theft for those that aren't able to contract the attorneys to recover their funds.

What will happen is, any funds recovered for those who have contacted them will go into an account.  There will be many more funds unclaimed than claimed due to the fact that the majority of people who've lost funds are unable to contract the attorneys due to not being US citizens or other various reasons.

The court can then distribute all unclaimed funds to those who have claimed funds through contracts with the attorneys, meaning, those who have filed for the lawsuit will end up getting ALL of the funds recovered through several rounds of distribution of unclaimed funds after they receive their initial settlement for their own personal claim.

After they receive their settlement claim, any unclaimed funds will then be distributed by the court, but the court can only distribute funds to those who initially filed claims.

This is why usually in class actions, a few victims make out while the majority of victims get nothing.

romeshomey

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:57:24 PM

Although I also think that the attorneys can't even attempt to recover funds from anything other than the balances of those who have filed for the class action lawsuit.  So they will most likely be going after a much smaller sum than what was stolen.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:11:08 PM

Lawyers are also not fecal matter savvy, hence obtaining experts in the field when the need arises when pursuing a case requiring said experts... same true for tech - ANY TECH, including Bitcoin et al.

Dude, you are seriously one fucked up in the head dude!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:12:11 PM

and here I thought it was this guy  Shocked

https://www.blogger.com/profile/02829433847798847433

I eliminated him when this thread first came to light. Wrong dude.
rayban84

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:18:35 PM

The screwed up thing about class action lawsuits is that its another form of theft for those that aren't able to contract the attorneys to recover their funds.

What will happen is, any funds recovered for those who have contacted them will go into an account.  There will be many more funds unclaimed than claimed due to the fact that the majority of people who've lost funds are unable to contract the attorneys due to not being US citizens or other various reasons.

The court can then distribute all unclaimed funds to those who have claimed funds through contracts with the attorneys, meaning, those who have filed for the lawsuit will end up getting ALL of the funds recovered through several rounds of distribution of unclaimed funds after they receive their initial settlement for their own personal claim.

After they receive their settlement claim, any unclaimed funds will then be distributed by the court, but the court can only distribute funds to those who initially filed claims.

This is why usually in class actions, a few victims make out while the majority of victims get nothing.

Last clause of contract with Silverlaw:

By my signature on this contract, I certify that I am a citizen of the United States of America, or in the1
alternative, that I am a legal resident residing in the United States of America; if I am neither a United
States citizen or legal resident, I have attached a currently valid governmental-issued photo identification
card, passport, or equivalent paperwork.

What do you think about the last clause of the contract with Silverlaw?. I didn't join yet. I am neither american nor resident in the US. I don't know if I am going to have the same rights as other americans. I am not an expert in american law. I consulted a canadian friend who told me that the contract was a ripoff. I would like a second opinion.

Thanks

TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:30:14 PM

I'm glad that, thanks to the miracle of cryptocurrency, the best form of recourse you have is "publicly beg criminal to give back money"

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:32:21 PM

By my signature on this contract, I certify that I am a citizen of the United States of America, or in the1
alternative, that I am a legal resident residing in the United States of America; if I am neither a United
States citizen or legal resident, I have attached a currently valid governmental-issued photo identification

What do you think about the last clause of the contract with Silverlaw?. I didn't join yet. I am neither american nor resident in the US. I don't know if I am going to have the same rights as other americans. I am not an expert in american law. I consulted a canadian friend who told me that the contract was a ripoff. I would like a second opinion.

Thanks

[/quote]

Yes, you can all split the -0- bitcoins left in cryptsy. Everyone who signs up will get an equal share, and the people who dont will all have to split the rest of -0-
romeshomey

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:35:21 PM

Last clause of contract with Silverlaw:

Thanks

Well I haven't joined and I am a US citizen.  The reason I haven't joined is because I have already participated in class action lawsuits in the past and I've been lucky to recover even 3% of what I've lost in previous scams.   What really bothers me about class action lawsuits is the unclaimed fund distribution because you only have 90 days to cash the check and in many cases people don't even know they have a check coming because it can be years after the lawsuits was filed, and it goes to a previous address or whatnot and after 90 days the court will distribute the funds again and this time anyone who hasn't cashed a check gets left out and the distribution rounds continue in that manner until all funds are distributed.

So some people will get something back and others will get nothing, even if they were part of the initial settlement.  
rayban84

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:37:32 PM

Thanks

Yes, you can all split the -0- bitcoins left in cryptsy. Everyone who signs up will get an equal share, and the people who dont will all have to split the rest of -0-
[/quote]

I know Smiley. But I meant legally. I am curious if I am just signing a toilet paper not being US resident.
romeshomey

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:41:12 PM

Now the odd part about this class action settlement is that they asked people to sign a contract.  I've participated in several class action lawsuits, received payments, and have never once signed any contract with a law firm in any of those instances.  Although in those instances there was already a class action filed against those companies and I just got added to the list without ever being asked to sign anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: