Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:27:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted  (Read 44914 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:26:52 PM

For some reason the 4th dispatch was posted in a separate thread:

Plaintiff: Cryptcracker and the people
Defendant: Bitcointalk.org, Michael Marquardt (Theymos) & staff

Complaint: Michael Marquardt has manufactured and endorsed an unsafe environment on bitcointalk.org that has resulted in many people losing millions of dollars in total as a direct result of Michael Marquardt and other staff actions.

General complaint

Bitcointalk.org is an internet forum centered around bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Bitcointalk.org is one of if not the biggest and most influential bitcoin and crypto currency communication sites in the world, Michael Marquardt and his associates used this fact as an opportunity to take advantage of people. The rise in price of bitcoin resulted in many new people joining the forum that weren’t to savvy and completely new to the space, once these people joined the forum they were greeted by scams that were even endorsed by some staff members. By even hosting these scams bitcointalk.org was endorsing them and choosing to put their members in danger.

Trendon Shavers (pirateat40) ponzi

One of the biggest scams hosted on bitcointalk.org was that of Trendon Shaver’s (which went by the name pirateat40 on bitcointalk.org) ponzi scheme. This ponzi scheme was endorsed by bitcointalk.org and resulted in Trendon Shavers controlling over 764,000 bitcoin, at the time worth $4.6 million, at today’s prices those coins are worth $353,869,520. Many other highly damaging scams were hosted on bitcointalk.org and if Michael Marquardt stays in control of bitcointalk.org another catastrophic scam will likely be hosted and endorsed by bitcointalk.org.

Reparation

A $20,000,000 settlement from the defendant payable to the plaintiff is required to solve wrongdoing that has been done. Bitcointalk.org may also be placed in the hands of the plaintiff as partial payment if the defendants can not pay the full $20,000,000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:14:19 AM

Anything cryptocrack got any information running this days  Roll Eyes
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:43:30 AM

Anything cryptocrack got any information running this days  Roll Eyes

The best Defense is Offense.

Except here where lunacy effects nothing.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:19:40 AM

Name:   Cryptcracker
Activity:   55
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   January 19, 2016, 08:12:25 PM
Last Active:   May 17, 2016, 07:01:56 PM
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:43:53 AM

Going after bitcointalk because Cryptsy was hacked.. this guy has gone full retard and will only serve to fritter away more peoples money. I doubt he'll be back, or even had any skills in the first place.. 30 pages of white noise

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:57:53 AM

Going after bitcointalk because Cryptsy was hacked.. this guy has gone full retard and will only serve to fritter away more peoples money. I doubt he'll be back, or even had any skills in the first place.. 30 pages of white noise

Your right but we needed be openly welcome everyone and their point on topic .( yes we did not found any usefully much here )

As we know mike Johnson report
He shouting so long time but nobody hear that voice . ( whole communities ignore + authority too )

Look what we found hug fucking lost 

.( even badbitcoin agenda keep Bitcoins user safe  form scam n ponzi scheme but now I see badbitcoin was trap in that scam too / he lost money on that paycoin game  .  never trust blindly on any one )

Some peoples try to understand that business/ Some Peoples have saving in that / some peoples income source of life form cryptsy

Now It's all gone .

I never accept that .@vern

Cryptcracker (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:51:51 PM

Sorry I had some serious business to attend to but now I'm back. Let's remember I have the largest claim against Cryptsy of %13.46 of recovered funds  or 1750btc + other altcoins. Lawyers have been trying to screw me out of my fair share but I won't stand for that I will get what I'm owed.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:16:54 PM

Sorry I had some serious business to attend to but now I'm back. Let's remember I have the largest claim against Cryptsy of %13.46 of recovered funds  or 1750btc + other altcoins. Lawyers have been trying to screw me out of my fair share but I won't stand for that I will get what I'm owed.

You go, girlfriend! You go!
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:27:42 AM

Last I saw on this there was a class action for residents of the USA. Anything other than that available? I'm outside the USA
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:56:46 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 07:20:05 PM by HI-TEC99

Last I saw on this there was a class action for residents of the USA. Anything other than that available? I'm outside the USA

I suspect you can submit a claim because the claim form accepts both foreign address and USA addresses. The screenshot below is part of the online claim form.

https://cryptsysettlement.worldsecuresystems.com/submit-a-claim

The quote below is from the claim site, and it says nothing about excluding foreign claimants.

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/

You may submit a Claim if you are a member of the Class. You are a member of the Class if between November 1, 2015 and June 2 2017, you were a Cryptsy account holder, and held at Cryptsy Bitcoins, alternative cryptocurrencies, or any other form of monies or currency that you are unable to access, trade or otherwise obtain, your cryptocurrency.

You can find more information here, including the receiver's contact details. Ask the receiver if you can make a claim, or make one anyway. The worst he can do is reject you.

https://cryptsysettlement.worldsecuresystems.com/

The thread linked below is better than this one for finding the latest information.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:04:19 AM

Obviously owners of such websites are very sketchy personalities and they are in the middle of those "hacks".
I wonder how it's possible to hack cryptsy, when the attacker would need 2 Api keys to extract the coins.
Inside job.

That's why the bitcoin core should be changed so that people would be able to store all liquid SHA coins in the same wallet on the same PC. Counting on others to store coins is a double edged sword.

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:48:41 PM

I suspect you can submit a claim because the claim form accepts both foreign address and USA addresses. The screenshot below is part of the online claim form.

https://cryptsysettlement.worldsecuresystems.com/submit-a-claim

The quote below is from the claim site, and it says nothing about excluding foreign claimants.

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/

You may submit a Claim if you are a member of the Class. You are a member of the Class if between November 1, 2015 and June 2 2017, you were a Cryptsy account holder, and held at Cryptsy Bitcoins, alternative cryptocurrencies, or any other form of monies or currency that you are unable to access, trade or otherwise obtain, your cryptocurrency.

You can find more information here, including the receiver's contact details. Ask the receiver if you can make a claim, or make one anyway. The worst he can do is reject you.

https://cryptsysettlement.worldsecuresystems.com/

The thread linked below is better than this one for finding the latest information.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0

Thanks for all the info HI-TEC99, much appreciated!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: