Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZIGGAP.com - CHEAPEST cash deposit in the USA .  (Read 3260 times)
ZIGGAP (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2013, 03:00:15 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2013, 10:57:58 PM by ZIGGAP

Introducing the grand opening of ZIGGAP.com.

What is ZIGGAP?

It's not your mom's meatloaf! ZIGGAP is the least expensive way to buy Bitcoin in the US via bank cash deposit, and the most convenient way to buy period. Not only that, but it's the only site in the world offering such a dedicated level of customer support. Only at ZIGGAP is there a dedicated phone number to call, a live chat system that is manned 12 hours per day, and a highly responsive prioritized ticket system.

This support system is available to all who are interested in Bitcoin even if you're not our customer.

ZIGGAP is currently accepting these payment methods:

In nearly any country in the world:

Western Union
Moneygram

You'll soon even be able to link your bank account and credit card in order to buy Bitcoin even more easily and conveniently.

Want to make 20% of our profits? Join our affiliate program! We're accepting a limited number of affiliates at this time.
If you are interested please create an account and submit a support ticket. Did I mention that you get 20%?

BUT WAIT. THERE'S MORE! You also get 20% of the 20% of profit from sales for any affiliate under you. And this stacks. Forever.

We have plenty more features in stock for you so stay tuned. In the mean time check us out and place an order at https://www.ZIGGAP.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EPiSKiNG
Legendary

Activity: 800
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 03:49:06 AM

I have used this service during the beta.  ZIGGAP is a trusted way for anyone, newb or vet to purchase a decent amount of bitcoin quickly.  Cash bank deposit is probably the easiest, most widely used and acceptable form of payment, and these guys do it well. 

They're quick, efficient, and personable people.

Happy Bitcoining!
-EP

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=EPiSKiNG-&sign=ANY&type=RECV

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!
<gribble> You are identified as user EPiSKiNG-, with GPG key id 721730127CD7574D, key fingerprint EBFC267F8F10EFD1FB84854D721730127CD7574D, and bitcoin address 1EPiSKiNG139bzcwTm8rxMFNfFFdanLW5K
LoweryCBS

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

firstbits 1LoCBS

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 05:16:28 PM

Um... Wow! I had to try out the new guys on the block, and it was smooth and EASY Smiley

ZIGGAP is now my standard anwser to, "How do I get $ to BTC?"

ZIGGAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2013, 06:31:34 PM

Um... Wow! I had to try out the new guys on the block, and it was smooth and EASY Smiley

ZIGGAP is now my standard anwser to, "How do I get $ to BTC?"

We're glad to be of service!

coqui33

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2013, 09:17:22 PM

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=139737.msg1488751#msg1488751

Armed Citizens and the Law -- NRA-certified firearms instructor
EPiSKiNG
Legendary

Activity: 800
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 09:26:08 PM

Replied... here's what I wrote:

Unfortunately, Chase does not allow instant member to member transactions and they try to route everyone through the Chase QuickPay service (which isn't fast at all and is reversible).  I have done many transactions via Chase cash deposit by withdrawing the cash, then depositing to the other member's account.  Maybe the teller looks at you funny, but tell them it's the only way to instantly and securely make the funds available to the other customer.

Hope that helps.
-EP

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!
<gribble> You are identified as user EPiSKiNG-, with GPG key id 721730127CD7574D, key fingerprint EBFC267F8F10EFD1FB84854D721730127CD7574D, and bitcoin address 1EPiSKiNG139bzcwTm8rxMFNfFFdanLW5K
coqui33

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2013, 10:09:34 PM

Replied. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=139737.msg1488931#msg1488931

It helps. Thank you.

But my basic problem, as I mentioned, is that I want to do it all from my desk, rather than dragging my ancient bones to a bank that is a half-hour away. The problem is not my being looked at funny. The problem is that the bank cannot do what you describe unless I am physically present at the bank in the flesh. If I tried it by fax, email, or snail-mail, they fear that I could deny that I ever sent the withdrawal authorization, thereby ripping Chase off.

As I implied above, the solution is not yet here, but I expect that the whole clumsy interface between slick 21st-C bitcoins, and sluggish 14th-C banking procedures will sort itself out in coming years.

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 11:16:05 PM

Cash deposits are nice (until you get shut down like BitInstant did) but what's missing from this space is the ability to purchase bitcoins via ACH deposit i.e. I want to have an account and routing number that I could use for direct deposit. That would make it possible to convert a salary from a regular job directly into bitcoins without needing to have a bank account.
coqui33

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Cash deposits are nice (until you get shut down like BitInstant did) but what's missing from this space is the ability to purchase bitcoins via ACH deposit i.e. I want to have an account and routing number that I could use for direct deposit. That would make it possible to convert a salary from a regular job directly into bitcoins without needing to have a bank account.
Amen!

Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 11:55:37 PM

i sent cash in the mail to this guy once and he delivered the bitcoins as promised. +1 from me.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 02:20:19 AM

Cash deposit at:

[...]
National Australia Bank (NAB - AUS)

Does the site render different based on where it is accessed from?  I don't see either the OKPay or the NAB cash deposit methods.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

ZIGGAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 02:24:16 AM

Cash deposit at:

[...]
National Australia Bank (NAB - AUS)

Does the site render different based on where it is accessed from?  I don't see either the OKPay or the NAB cash deposit methods.

Yes it does. We use the location of your IP address to show you the offerings that are available to your location. OKPay isn't one of our payment methods.

TangibleCryptography

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 02:25:26 AM

The problem is that the bank cannot do what you describe unless I am physically present at the bank in the flesh. If I tried it by fax, email, or snail-mail, they fear that I could deny that I ever sent the withdrawal authorization, thereby ripping Chase off.

That is what makes it irreversible.  That is what makes it useful.  If you want to have an irreversible transaction from your desk you need to use a bank wire.

As I implied above, the solution is not yet here, but I expect that the whole clumsy interface between slick 21st-C bitcoins, and sluggish 14th-C banking procedures will sort itself out in coming years.

There will never be another solution.   Banks don't like irreversible.  When hackers mass hack tens of thousands of accounts and funnel hundreds of millions in "irreversible" transactions the bank will have to eat the cost.  Bank wires are the "solution".  Generally users have to specifically ask for bank wire access and many banks require 2FA for online bank wires. 

coqui33

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 02:34:10 AM

...If you want to have an irreversible transaction from your desk you need to use a bank wire. ... There will never be another solution.
You may be right, but I don't think so. I predict that by January 29, 2014 I will be able to buy bitcoins from my desk by sending USD via ACH.

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 02:43:08 AM

We use the location of your IP address to show you the offerings that are available to your location.

That means that those attempting to access your site using Tor or VPN will oftentimes be unable to use your service.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

ZIGGAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 02:57:52 AM

We use the location of your IP address to show you the offerings that are available to your location.

That means that those attempting to access your site using Tor or VPN will oftentimes be unable to use your service.

We're aware of this and it's temporary. We don't condone people intentionally masking their true location, as it's a form of fraud and can be used for illicit reasons. However we're know that there are instances which a person's true location is misrepresented to us for other reasons such as being on a work VPN, on vacation, on satellite connections, and so forth. We're working on an alternate method of selecting payment options.

kayrice

Activity: 104
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 03:50:46 AM

Two quick questions I cannot find answers to on your website:

• What is the fee? It appears you adjust the BTC price up, which I like the presentation of and is easy for me to decide how much to buy, but I don't know your fees without doing some algebra and comparing the price to other exchanges
  • What is the process after deposit? Yesterday I used BitMe for the first time and discovered late in the process that I would have to scan a picture of the receipt in. This was not possible to know until late in the process and is the main reason I won't be using BitMe again if I can avoid it.
ZIGGAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 05:00:19 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2013, 06:08:54 AM by ZIGGAP

Two quick questions I cannot find answers to on your website:

• What is the fee? It appears you adjust the BTC price up, which I like the presentation of and is easy for me to decide how much to buy, but I don't know your fees without doing some algebra and comparing the price to other exchanges
  • What is the process after deposit? Yesterday I used BitMe for the first time and discovered late in the process that I would have to scan a picture of the receipt in. This was not possible to know until late in the process and is the main reason I won't be using BitMe again if I can avoid it.

The fee depends upon which payment method you use. Cash transactions in the USA are charged at 3.2% while cash transactions in Australia are at 7.5%. Our credit card offering will most likely be in the 6-8% range depending upon a number of factors.

Right now we don't require a receipt.

ZIGGAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 09:19:35 PM

ZIGGAP.com is now offering PoliPay!

What is PoliPay?

PoliPay is a way for residents of Australia to pay merchants and bills via irreversible bank transfers.

How do I use PoliPay?

First, go to ZIGGAP.com. If you're logging in from an Australian location you will be presented with 4 payment options - Click the one that says PoliPay. Click next and follow the step-by-step on screen instructions.

If you have any problems do not hesitate to click the support button on the left side and ask for help. We're here for you 7 days a week.

How fast do I get my coins?

PoliPay transactions are nearly instant. On average you can expect your Bitcoin in about 3 hours.

You're still reading? What are you waiting for? Go to ZIGGAP.com place your order today!

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 12:02:50 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2013, 12:27:16 AM by Stephen Gornick

We don't condone people intentionally masking their true location, as it's a form of fraud and can be used for illicit reasons.

The term fraud has very specific meaning and I'm going to assume you are misunderstanding that meaning.  Transacting using Tor or a VPN to protect my privacy is not something that violates your terms of service (at least not my preliminary reading of it).    Even if it did though, that is not the definitioin of fraud.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █