Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:24:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HenBTC Game - Sell Eggs, Get Bitcoin : It's Time to be a Farmer!  (Read 7411 times)
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 11:36:07 PM

Do you was changed the time per egg? It is now 12 minutes per egg and for every egg collected reports that are collected 2.

Hello
When you're in Dark mode, it will be slower to generate eggs.
Next day (morning) you'll have faster eggs again.

Regards

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 10:17:29 AM

now you can access site from both domains :
henbtc.com
henbitcoin.com

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
ratts

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:23:08 AM

Hello

All the sites are down and its still showing to wait for 3 days. Its already more than a week now. I am really missing all your sites....

please let us know when they will up and running again for us......

Regards,
Ratts
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:27:50 PM

Hello Moderators and Admin of Bitcointalk Forum..

I am back to write about my friend's site - All his sites results in high number of bots, multiple accounts, hacks. Another real Factor is Bitcoin Price. All these factors makes my Friend to close his sites within 6 months.. This is how we get Abused..

I made around 250k in his sites..
In Cetobeto I made Deposits around 400k and made 0.01174 BTC. I got all payments from my Friend.. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: