Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161259 times)
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

I actually started with nothing here on bitcoin and that's a fact. What I did was I joined different campaigns which rewarded me with good amount that I used in trading. I think as a newbie, there are things that you should learn first.
Well you can start in trading even you only have a small amount of money, maybe you can buy altcoins that has a very low price but also has a very bright future, i would like to suggest the trade tokens and stk tokens, both of this altcoin has a low price but can pump very high in the future.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

may be for you. anyone want to trade but do not have enough capital. agan can use the new altcoin. but agan should monitor the coin to start from scratch. because a lot of coin scam. regardless of your capital, you can trade. it is my advice
You can trade with small amount anytime. There is no restriction when to start trading because you can get profit anytime but have to stay updated from the market so that you sell your product in order to earn money, money can be crypto or fiat. For trading you have to setup an exchange account and enter your coin and selling price.
Certainly, the amount of investment does not matter to start trading because what matters most is your profit or how will you gain profit by that smallest amount you invested. I have try and practice trading before with $700 and it was slowly eaten by the whales and it almost gone for nothing maybe I have lack of time to monitor the market trend of that particular coin or maybe I need more practice about trading.
The total amount of money for investment is just important when you have experience and enough trading skills to earn profit from that amount.
It is useless when you do not know how to get profit from that amount, because you are just becoming the profit for others in the market.
raa146

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:24:47 PM

https://buck.red/, the coin is young, the investments are small, an income of over 1000% is possible. wait 1-2 months
nygaar

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

I was at your stage few years back. Willingly excited to invest whatever i can here, things seemed completely different than i used to thought. Well, i wish you good luck for your start, keep searching for information here. You will get awesome and valuable content here.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

A word of advice. Do not hurry through the process of learning in order to start trading. Gaining the required knowledge to trade is very important before you start trading. The  market will not run away. It’ll always be there. But if you lose all your money just because you did not have enough knowledge, not only will you not have any money to continue trading, you’ll also lose all your motivation.
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:27:55 AM

you need to know the whole market and understand the coins which you want to buy at the lowest price and sell at a high price. for me it's difficult
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

With my WSPU2 free faucet,you can trade with zero amount...yes ZERO amount for real dollars or real WSPU2 token.
It's made for geginners or for people who like above all trading for fun and being redarded for this fun in dollars or WSPU2.

Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

As time shows, it is not necessary to sell and buy frequently to increase your income. You can just buy and forget for a few years.
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

Now the price is increasing at the fastest speed and price is so high, so I don't think the minimum amount is enough to start btc trading  You have to choose some low price altcoins .
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

Starting trading with a very small amount can only be beneficial if you are in a learning process but if you want to make big profits then investing small amount will not be beneficial. Better to invest more if you want to earn more.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

may be for you. anyone want to trade but do not have enough capital. agan can use the new altcoin. but agan should monitor the coin to start from scratch. because a lot of coin scam. regardless of your capital, you can trade. it is my advice
You can trade with small amount anytime. There is no restriction when to start trading because you can get profit anytime but have to stay updated from the market so that you sell your product in order to earn money, money can be crypto or fiat. For trading you have to setup an exchange account and enter your coin and selling price.
Certainly, the amount of investment does not matter to start trading because what matters most is your profit or how will you gain profit by that smallest amount you invested. I have try and practice trading before with $700 and it was slowly eaten by the whales and it almost gone for nothing maybe I have lack of time to monitor the market trend of that particular coin or maybe I need more practice about trading.
The total amount of money for investment is just important when you have experience and enough trading skills to earn profit from that amount.
It is useless when you do not know how to get profit from that amount, because you are just becoming the profit for others in the market.
With a small amount, you can only but a fraction of Bitcoin. If you really want to go for it, good luck. It will enable you to get practical experience and you would understand the market behavior. You might even earn also because the market is taking a shift.

Next time, when you have enough money, and you want to invest it, you would have the prefect information and would know the right time to make the right decision.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

if you have a small capital of my suggestion you buy a coin that is cheap but has the potential to rise quickly, but the benefits are not too much. that's the world of commerce.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

You can start trading on the demo account. After a month of trading, you can see your results and decide whether to continue.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

i am not very much experienced about it as i read some views here i can say must be trade with small amount on coin which you take a reasonable reward and when you purchase it than you dont be panic just hold and wait,check the market definitely you got a very good sold out price,but must be one thing its risky.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
winterblues

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

Don't have tons to invest, but want to progressively build a portfolio of coins over the upcoming years. Just starting up a few months ago myself, here are some tips I picked up along the way.

DON'T USE COINBASE! Everyone and their brother will tell you to, probably because it's easiest to get started with... But the fees will kill you! Especially if you're not ready to invest $10,000 all at once. GEMINI or GDAX are way better options.

The reason I say this is because Coinbase charges a nominal % fee (as most exchanges do), BUT they also charge a transaction fee of a few dollars for each and every new purchase. For small, incremental investing, this is horrible.

For example, your friend invests $10,000 in one transaction and incurs a .15% fee, and a $3 transaction fee. You, on the other hand, invest $300 across 3 transaction (of $100 each). You incur the same .15% fee on your investment, but you are charged $3 for each transaction! So whereas your friend only pays $3 (plus % fee) on his $10,000, you pay $9 (plus %) on $300. You will have incurred about half as much in fees for 3% of the investment value. Not really all that fair, right? On top of that, Coinbase also buys you in at ~$.50 MORE than market price (before fees are taken into account) in case the market fluctuates while your purchase is being processed.

Instead, Gemini has been awesome to me. They charge a standard .15-.25% on purchases, no matter what amount I wish to spend. That's it - no other fees added in. I will constantly have limit orders set to buy in at $20-$50 with of ETH at various price points, and incur no more in fees than if I had invested everything all at once.

Gdax (affiliated with Coinbase but way better to use than CB directly), offers similar trading to Gemini. You can make limit orders and pay $0 fees! Or you can buy in at the market listing price and pay a nominal .15-.25% fee.

Gemini and Gdax have provided great platforms to progressively invest in small/incremental amounts at low (or no) fees. Only reason I've preferred Gemini is because they allow you to invest immediately (up to $500) after initiating a bank transfer, while Gdax makes you wait 5-7 days for the money to fully clear before becoming available to invest.

This could help you get started buying Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. If you want to diversify into different altcoins, I recommend looking at Poloniex (who I use but seemingly having problems lately), Bitfinex or Bittrex. Those exchanges don't allow for USD deposits, so you'll need to make your altcoin purchases using Bitcoin or Ethereum, but it's not that difficult to buy some coin and transfer it to a Poloniex/Bitfinex account.
Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

I am little bit new in trading, but I have been watching about adzcoins, they're tryhard and putting a lot of work in it, but the price is still low
sajeebur rahaman

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

Study with trading before trading starts. Smaller mounting issues, If you do not know what you know about trading you can not do anything with big aaccounts, You must study the crypto currency, Understand the effect of news

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

sajeebur rahaman

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

I agree in your discussion, Market trends are easy to trade on

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

I am little bit new in trading, but I have been watching about adzcoins, they're tryhard and putting a lot of work in it, but the price is still low
soon start sales of globitex on their new exchanges and have all the opportunities to restore the market with the help of these resources. I hope so..
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

With a very small amount you can do day trading to earn some profit. But since you are a newbie it would be very tough for you to trade without any market knowledge and experience. You might even lose your money. So I’ll suggest you to hold BTC if you want to multiply your wealth. Invest your little amount in Bitcoins and hold it for some time. After some months you may find your money doubled.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: