Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A guy possibly tried to kill Donald J. Trump at a rally.  (Read 2540 times)
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:21:49 AM

how does it feel, phaggots

http://www.dailystormer.com/poll-glorious-leader-at-53-nationally/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:48:24 AM

He got no weapon!!! All he did was to go on the stage to yell something like "you're all nazis" or take his micro or something like that! He didn't "try going after a fucking presidential candidate"! He just ran to the stage to yell something that's all!

You don't pull that shit on people when they're trying to speak and this is pretty much all the blacklivesmatter protestors and their like do, they disrupt other people more popular than them or events more popular than them to get attention and they seem to have no problem harassing them especially if they disagree with their bullshit. Also, it's pretty easy to just punch a guy with your firsts you know, holy shit people are getting retarded.

Also, posting big letters doesn't make your point anymore valid you moron.

No but it helps me release the frustration the stupidity of Trumpers and yours.

So we went from accusing him of assassination attempt to disturbing a public meeting?
Right I agree with that. But don't you feel there is a slight little difference between disturbing public event and TRYING TO FUCKING MURDER SOMEONE???

Cause that's what the Trumpers are accusing him here.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 01:04:10 PM

I didn't say he was trying to 'assassinate' him but for all the secret service knew the guy could well have been at least trying to throw a bunch when you see how he tried jumping onto the platform, no, don't try to justify it, don't try to change the narrative and don't try to justify it. Like I said, you have to be an utter cunt either way to justify this and you're proving you're exactly that, by the way, it's people like you that are the reason so many are getting pushed over to the right because you act so rabid against anybody that disagrees with you.

I think assassination is over the top, but he was definitely trying to start shit and these protestors have been posting all kinds of crap on social media about how people should kill him or at the very least thought it was a good idea which is a load of bullshit.
valta4065

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:16:01 PM

I didn't say he was trying to 'assassinate' him but for all the secret service knew the guy could well have been at least trying to throw a bunch when you see how he tried jumping onto the platform, no, don't try to justify it, don't try to change the narrative and don't try to justify it. Like I said, you have to be an utter cunt either way to justify this and you're proving you're exactly that, by the way, it's people like you that are the reason so many are getting pushed over to the right because you act so rabid against anybody that disagrees with you.

I think assassination is over the top, but he was definitely trying to start shit and these protestors have been posting all kinds of crap on social media about how people should kill him or at the very least thought it was a good idea which is a load of bullshit.

Yeah cause I'm the one who started insulting.

And you didn't say he tried to assassinate him but you're the fucking only one! All those stupid Trumpers said this while there was absolutely no proof!

You want to send him in jail? Right go on, where did I say he had the right to do it?
All I said is that he never intended to kill Trump! He only wanted to rush on stage that's all! You understand there is a slight difference between trying to kill someone and disturb a public meeting or you're not even able to see the difference?

Because the OP isn't! All Trumpers here were yelling he should be killed/punished for attempting to kill Trump! I only pointed out that he never wanted to kill him as he doesn't even have a weapon!!!

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:17:42 PM

And stop inventing statement! Where did I justified his actions? All I did was stating the facts: He rushed on the stage without anything else than his bear hands. You want to judge him? Very well but don't attack him for "assassination attempt" and that's exactly what OP and the Trumpers are doing! That's even in the thread title!!!

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:23:03 PM

Nothing. I just know I'll never have kids cause I don't want them to grow up in a world with people as stupid as you, not only exist, but even are the majority.

I just wonder how you'll go on living after you'll have closed all your borders and killed everyone not white enough... Who will build your electronic devices, your cars, your guns?
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 01:28:51 PM

And stop inventing statement! Where did I justified his actions? All I did was stating the facts: He rushed on the stage without anything else than his bear hands. You want to judge him? Very well but don't attack him for "assassination attempt" and that's exactly what OP and the Trumpers are doing! That's even in the thread title!!!

You're a nob and you're not even bothering to read what I posted, go ahead and keep on ranting like you are, nobody is going to listen to you if you just spam shit all over the thread and then throw accusations at people who disagree with you, he rushed onto the stage to fuck with the guy, you don't get to do that, even if it's not assault and I'm being generous here, that still falls within harassment.

I think the way those blacklivesmatter protestors treated Bernie Sanders was disgusting as well by the way, you're just making yourself look like a total cunt, I suspect though you'll just go back to spamming and raging at anybody who doesn't share your viewpoint.
valta4065

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:51:19 PM

You're a nob and you're not even bothering to read what I posted, go ahead and keep on ranting like you are, nobody is going to listen to you if you just spam shit all over the thread and then throw accusations at people who disagree with you, he rushed onto the stage to fuck with the guy, you don't get to do that, even if it's not assault and I'm being generous here, that still falls within harassment.

I think the way those blacklivesmatter protestors treated Bernie Sanders was disgusting as well by the way, you're just making yourself look like a total cunt, I suspect though you'll just go back to spamming and raging at anybody who doesn't share your viewpoint.

Ok just stop right there. Quote any of my sentence where I "justify his actions" as you say.

All I ever done on this thread is trying to stop the FUD about Trump being the target os an assassination attempt. As it was not the case. I'm not saying what he did was good, I'm saying you can't go out yelling "HE TRIED TO KILL HIM" because he didn't.

That's all I said. That he didn't try to kill him.

You can insult me as much as you want, it won't change the facts.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:37:21 PM

Nothing. I just know I'll never have kids cause I don't want them to grow up in a world with people as stupid as you, not only exist, but even are the majority.

I just wonder how you'll go on living after you'll have closed all your borders and killed everyone not white enough... Who will build your electronic devices, your cars, your guns?
man you got me stumped there, i wonder how we managed to run our countries for thousands of years without blacks and pakistani muslims, need to go away and spend some time on this thought provoking question

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
yugo23

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:48:47 PM

man you got me stumped there, i wonder how we managed to run our countries for thousands of years without blacks and pakistani muslims, need to go away and spend some time on this thought provoking question

Exactly. Think about how things have been for thousands of years where we didn't communicate with the rest of the world then come back if you're able to think for more than 5 or 6 second Smiley
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:10:49 PM

Exactly. Think about how things have been for thousands of years where we didn't communicate with the rest of the world then come back if you're able to think for more than 5 or 6 second Smiley

yugo23

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:57:33 AM

Rome 2000 years ago:

Africa now:

Africa 2000 years ago:

Yeah I can find good photos too.
And it doesn't answer the fact that without the rest of the world you gotta find a way to produce what you consume while insulting those you're exploiting.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:18:05 AM

And it doesn't answer the fact that without the rest of the world you gotta find a way to produce what you consume while insulting those you're exploiting.
stuff built by ancient egyptians and white rhodesians arent evidence for black achievements, blacks are for moving heavy objects around and have never been good for anything else

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:25:45 AM

stuff built by ancient egyptians and white rhodesians arent evidence for black achievements, blacks are for moving heavy objects around and have never been good for anything else

Oh another one totally ignoring the environment difficulty impact on a culture development and negating the multiple scientific proofs about the irrelevance of one's ethnicity upon his abilities.

Hello, how is it to have an IQ under 70? Smiley
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:27:17 PM

Oh another one totally ignoring the environment difficulty impact on a culture development and negating the multiple scientific proofs about the irrelevance of one's ethnicity upon his abilities.

Hello, how is it to have an IQ under 70? Smiley
ask one of these

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: