Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Q: Should Lauda *really* be a moderator of bitcointalk A: no  (Read 43340 times)
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:02:01 AM

Lauda is honestly great, one of the best mods (and generally users) visiting this board. I really don't understand, why somebody is to dumb to create thread like this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 11:03:40 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 11:30:47 AM by Lauda

Why do you keep fanning the fire that had already been put out with Canary's help?
He tried his best I assume and so did I.

Please keep the tidbits of information coming! Every little bit about the identity of Lauda helps!
Yawn. Even if you managed to acquire any valid information it would be useless.

Lauda is honestly great, one of the best mods (and generally users) visiting this board. I really don't understand, why somebody is to dumb to create thread like this one.
I guess genuinely trying to be helpful is not enough these days. Lips sealed

It seems that the user randomly turns on their own words; here's a shot from the begging of our 'peaceful negotiations':

Smiley

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:05:39 PM

Why do you keep fanning the fire that had already been put out with Canary's help?
He tried his best I assume and so did I.

Please keep the tidbits of information coming! Every little bit about the identity of Lauda helps!
Yawn. Even if you managed to acquire any valid information it would be useless.

I guess genuinely trying to be helpful is not enough these days. Lips sealed

It seems that the user randomly turns on their own words; here's a shot from the begging of our 'peaceful negotiations':

Smiley

yeah sure ... and  it was not a long time  before you promised to stop your shit ... just before you asked to Lutpin to do all he can do against me ( multiples reports for no valid reasons ) at least  5 since 15 jully .. is this wasnt agressive ... i dont understand at all ..   trolling my threads ( that's start with the auction for the coin for wich you have tried to blackmail me ... and continued since this date ... ( look at his posts in my last raffle...)  in other way it should be genetic for Lutpin ... that's remember olds storys in sads parts of French history  when people used to reports people ....

by the way another one  where you propose to "arrange" my posts, and propose kindly to rewrite them to your advantage  :

i really love the end : "plop twist of the year" ...   Cheesy

well... i let you play with this thread , continued to try convaince people with your arguments ...  lol
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 12:18:04 PM

just before you asked to Lutpin to do all he can do against me
bullshit accusation.

( multiples reports for no valid reasons ) at least  5 since 15 jully .. is this wasnt agressive ... i dont understand at all ..
I report posts because I think they violate the forum rules for reasons I state in the comments to my reports.

trolling my threads ( that's start with the auction for the coin for wich you have tried to blackmail me
You were unabled to host your auction in the way you stated in OP, I prevented you from continuing to run an auction which should have ended by the rules several bids before.
An action you thanked me for back then, as I prevented a possibly big mess, but which you now use to turn against me, like you regularly are turning on people with other stuff.

and continued since this date ... ( look at his posts in my last raffle...)
Your raffle is another example of you fucking up. You had accepted my entry, we came to what I considered a vocal contract.
For me, the bet was placed and accepted, it was written in stone with this.
You then chose to revoke everything we had agreed on over me reporting one of your posts and it getting deleted as a result.
You also made up other rules on the way and changed things, which you shouldn't have made.
I consider this no acceptable way to host a raffle and I think you should stop doing those, if you fail like this in them.

in other way it should be genetic for Lutpin
Not sure what the frenchman is trying to say me here, maybe grab a dictionary and try again?

that's remember olds storys in sads parts of French history  when people used to reports people.
Yeah, I'm literally the GESTAPO.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:20:19 PM

You're a proven Escrow Scammer that Vod outted a long time ago.

I think it was me, actually.  Wink

In any case, people should know that gorgon666 (the OP) is an alt of Quickseller.  defcon23 is not.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:58:59 PM

Honestly, from the conversation that I had with them I got the idea that they genuenly wanted to make peace and get this over with. Additionally, they were really friendly yesterday. I guess I was wrong, the feedback has been reduced to neutral in light of the new situation and is going to stay that way.

And like clockwork, he changed his feedback back to negative, in an attempt to blackmail you.
I don't think you understand what it means to blackmail someone. In order to blackmail someone, you need to ask for something of value that is not rightfully yours. Defcon23 has not asked for anything of value from Lauda.

Lauda on the otherhand asked for a cryptocoin worth 0.25BTC for next to nothing, and threatened to damage his reputation if he did not comply. There is a very big difference between the two.  

Why do you keep fanning the fire that had already been put out with Canary's help? Defcon23 clearly has issues, just leave it be and move along.
I believe what Lauda did was unethical, immortal, and wrong. I also don't think it is right that Lauda is trying to sweep what he did under the rug as if nothing ever happened. Lauda clearly knew the value of the coin was more then what he was offering it because he said that other sellers would ask a higher price then the $25 he was offering. The appropriate resolution to unsuccessfully extorting someone is not to exchange positive trust with the person you tried to extort

and continued since this date ... ( look at his posts in my last raffle...)
Your raffle is another example of you fucking up. You had accepted my entry, we came to what I considered a vocal contract.
For me, the bet was placed and accepted, it was written in stone with this.
1 - you are wrong about entering into a contract
2 - Ignoring 1, you were still made whole when you received a refund. The feedback that you left is clearly retaliatory in nature, and it looks like you are basing the trust that you leave based on the fact that someone is or is not willing to do business with you.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 11:12:10 PM

I believe what Lauda did was unethical, immortal, and wrong.

Let's speak of unethical, immoral and wrong.

You stole money from another community member pretending to be a neutral third party.
You lied about being banned.
You lied about leaving the community.
You post to yourself using alt accounts to boost your point of view.

I have no idea why community members still support you, or why the moneypot.com campaign supports you, but what you are is a HYPOCRITE.

You have no right to judge others based on morality or ethics.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:16:38 PM

Does anyone else think that Lauda should not be a moderator?

Lauda proceeds with her opinion when moderating the board. Lauda does not follow the rules of the board the same way other moderators do. Lauda is not open to ever being wrong or mistaken. Lauda does not understand what it means to moderate the board. Lauda does not bother to explain reasons behind actions in a friendly way. Lauda likes to be abrasive with people she is moderating. Lauda is power hungry.

I move to have Lauda removed from being a moderator effective immediately.

What's up with you and Lauda, did she delete so many of your posts?

Get used to getting your posts deleted as a newbie, I had more than 20 posts deleted when I was a newbie.

By the way it wasn't Lauda who did it.

tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:37:14 PM

Does anyone else think that Lauda should not be a moderator?

Lauda proceeds with her opinion when moderating the board. Lauda does not follow the rules of the board the same way other moderators do. Lauda is not open to ever being wrong or mistaken. Lauda does not understand what it means to moderate the board. Lauda does not bother to explain reasons behind actions in a friendly way. Lauda likes to be abrasive with people she is moderating. Lauda is power hungry.

I move to have Lauda removed from being a moderator effective immediately.

What's up with you and Lauda, did she delete so many of your posts?

Get used to getting your posts deleted as a newbie, I had more than 20 posts deleted when I was a newbie.

By the way it wasn't Lauda who did it.

gorgon666 is Quickseller.  This is actually his standard attack.  He uses a newbie account to open an outlandish accusation.  Then, somewhere downthread, he shows up with his main account.  He may also use other accounts, idk.  You can see this in how he used his account newton1 to attack dooglus in two threads at once.  He also did the same thing when he was attacking me, he used at least 4 accounts in that attack.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:09:22 AM

You're a proven Escrow Scammer that Vod outted a long time ago.

I think it was me, actually.  Wink

In any case, people should know that gorgon666 (the OP) is an alt of Quickseller.  defcon23 is not.

I stand corrected that it was you that busted Quickseller.

~BCX~
gorgon666 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:43:58 AM

So theymos  is okay with having a staff member on his team that extorts people?
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:26:47 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 12:15:29 PM by defcon23

So theymos  is okay with having a staff member on his team that extorts people?

i dont think this could be possible.

i have left him a message few days ago.... and  i still wait an answer from him yet.

i sincerly woudnt believe theymos is refusing to take any action against lauda for attempting to extort me....   so, let's wait and see..
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:18:51 AM

So theymos  is okay with having a staff member on his team that extorts people?

i dont think this could be possible.

i have left him a message few days ago.... and  i still wait an answer from him yet.

i sincerly woudnt believe theymos is refusing to take any action against lauda for attempting to extort me....   so, let's wait and see..

There won't be any action because there was no attempt by Lauda to extort you.

~BCX~
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:12:51 AM

This thread is going insane, please OP close it since the title is misleading and is not true.
If Lauda is a bad mod, theymos would notice and take actions against him, which he doesn't do so everything should be allright. Don't be pissed at him for a unknown reason.
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:19:29 PM

This thread is going insane, please OP close it since the title is misleading and is not true.
If Lauda is a bad mod, theymos would notice and take actions against him, which he doesn't do so everything should be allright. Don't be pissed at him for a unknown reason.

The most awkward part of this thread is that it's another attempt by QS to troll someone into oblivion using many accounts and trumped up accusations.

It seems like defcon and Lauda really do have some issues that they need to sort out, it also seems like they're working on that.  QS isn't going to close the thread because he's after Lauda for some reason.  Who knows what that is?  Most likely, Lauda refused to be bullied by him sometime or another and that got QS mad and the rest is what we have here in this thread.  Be on the lookout for new threads by other alt accounts as QS typically tries this multiple times.
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:53:49 AM

The most awkward part of this thread is that it's another attempt by QS to troll someone into oblivion using many accounts and trumped up accusations.

It seems like defcon and Lauda really do have some issues that they need to sort out, it also seems like they're working on that.  QS isn't going to close the thread because he's after Lauda for some reason.  Who knows what that is?  Most likely, Lauda refused to be bullied by him sometime or another and that got QS mad and the rest is what we have here in this thread.  Be on the lookout for new threads by other alt accounts as QS typically tries this multiple times.
So if I understood you right, quickseller is trying to make problems bigger than they are?
And by the way u should be aware of that betcoin.ag is not a good fompany to promote atm, since many people are talking bad about them. Alot of trusted people have been into trouble for advertising them, so mayby they will be attacking u too, I hope that won't happen for u. Time to close this thread Smiley
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:05:13 PM

@OP

So after 13 pages and several months, not a single shred of tangible evidence was posted that Lauda was actually trying to extort anyone....

AND

in these 13 pages not a single reason as to why Lauda should not be a mod.

I agree it's time to lock this thread.

~BCX~
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:32:40 PM

I just want to add that Lauda is the hottest internet chic I have ever met and I am glad stuff is as usual while I was away. Reading this whole crap made me laugh tears, thanks for that.

The only question that remains is: Why is she not a global mod and why the hell is Lutpin still on DT?? Looking forward to the PM that tells me this post was deleted! Smiley

gorgon666 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 03:01:03 AM

Lauda is now on the payroll of TradeFortress, the infamous inputs.io/coinlenders scammer.

Today Lauda received at least 1 bitcoin from TradeFortress.

Lauda, what is your roll in working for TradeFortress?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 04:52:58 AM

Lauda, what is your roll in working for TradeFortress?
The payment was a donation from an anonymous party for performing the ritual of giving 9 lives to kittens:

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: