Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:57:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Q: Should Lauda *really* be a moderator of bitcointalk A: no  (Read 43337 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 09:00:38 AM

Why changed your trust after getting a negative trust?
Simple: Other DT members suggested that this is the appropriate step to make as the rating was borderline acceptable.

Lauda called someone retarded in March 2016, then when I called lauda out about how this is not appropriate behavior of a moderator, I received a negative rating from Lauda regarding an unrelated issue that had allegedly happened then-6 months ago.
Correct. I was out of line, and I've learned better thanks to you pointing that out. Your rating has nothing to do with that.

Someone was being critical of Lauda regarding when Lauda decides to leave negative ratings that was withdrawn when Lauda removed the negative rating against that person. The change of heart about Lauda was so strong that the person went as far as to say that Lauda was doing more good than harm.
Wrong. My rating was only removed after the misleading title was withdrawn (which is why it was left in the first place). I couldn't care less about the thread. The change of heart was the OP's doing after they came back from their 'vacation'.

Lauda had traded negative ratings with, I believe was BG4, the rating against BG4 was something along the lines of claiming that BG4 was "immature". Eventually both ratings were seemingly removed at around the same time.
Those ratings were exchanged because I harshly criticized BG4 (among other things), not the other way around. The situation was later (randomly) remedied by a third party.

The rating defcon23..
I don't even want to comment on this person.

Maybe I should apologize for not keeping eternal grudges.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 03:57:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1682304.0;all
Someone was being critical of Lauda regarding when Lauda decides to leave negative ratings that was withdrawn when Lauda removed the negative rating against that person. The change of heart about Lauda was so strong that the person went as far as to say that Lauda was doing more good than harm.
The topic was started because Lauda left negative trust on an account in that user's possession. Therefore, to begin with this does not fit the criteria that I asked for.
...when there was a dispute with Lauda not about trust feedback...
In addition, I believe that your timeline is incorrect. The topic was changed to 'WITHDRAWN' which then resulted in Lauda removing their feedback, as there was nothing there to base it on.

Lauda had traded negative ratings with, I believe was BG4, the rating against BG4 was something along the lines of claiming that BG4 was "immature". Eventually both ratings were seemingly removed at around the same time.
Once again, this doesn't fit the criteria. It also seems that this was sorted similarly to their first dealing with defcon, by an external party coming in and mediating. Is this not the way that trust disputes are meant to be solved, or is it just because Lauda is Lauda?

The rating defcon23 received from Lauda seems to have been removed and reapplied multiple times after defcon23 has taken different stances on Lauda's behavior
defcon and Lauda have had disputes several times over several different things, which would explain the trust ratings being changed multiple times. However, as far as I remember the majority of these disputes (including the first and latest) were to do with trust feedback left by Lauda, making it once again invalid to the criteria I asked for.

So you have managed to provide one instance where a dispute with Lauda wasn't about trust feedback sent by them (despite me asking for instances where this wasn't the case), said instance being already resolved by Lauda admitting they were in the wrong. Do you have anything else?
gorgon666 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:03:53 PM

Lauda seems to be blindly supporting yahoo62278, another immature child.

It looks like Lauda and her friends are using their position as a moderator and their position on DT to corner the signature campaign market. The reasons for this are clear -- they want greater profit for themselves and less for others.

It also looks like Lauda is trying to make it more difficult to tell when accounts are sold -- I wonder why this might be? Maybe for the same reasons why she was advertising LegondsOfTomoorow
Gunthar

Activity: 1484
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 10:16:52 PM

Lauda seems to be blindly supporting yahoo62278, another immature child.
I suggest you add "IMO" as IMO this is a total FUD. I been dealing with yahoo and had no issues at all. Looking the way he works as sig camp manager he is far away from being a kid

It looks like Lauda and her friends are using their position as a moderator and their position on DT to corner the signature campaign market.
DT is not an organized entity: it is a list of trusted people. There is no way, also, that Lauda or any other mod on the forum could use their "mod rights" to corner anyone. Again FUD IMO.

It also looks like Lauda is trying to make it more difficult to tell when accounts are sold
Do you have any evidence on this please?

~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:43:09 PM

Why changed your trust after getting a negative trust?
Simple: Other DT members suggested that this is the appropriate step to make as the rating was borderline acceptable.
By borderline acceptable, you mean unacceptable, right?

Lauda called someone retarded in March 2016, then when I called lauda out about how this is not appropriate behavior of a moderator, I received a negative rating from Lauda regarding an unrelated issue that had allegedly happened then-6 months ago.
Correct. I was out of line, and I've learned better thanks to you pointing that out. Your rating has nothing to do with that.
It seems that this was not the last time you left a negative rating after a very long time the reason for the rating has been very public information, you gave defcon23 a negative rating over a year after the alleged indiscretion. There are some other indiscretions that you have not left negative ratings for after being public for a very long time, but I am fairly certain that you don't want to talk about that either.   

The rating defcon23..
I don't even want to comment on this person.
I am sure you don't. Your maturity, or lack thereof was well documented in your dealings with him....
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:46:05 PM

Why is Lauda being the only one called into question? Because they are one of the most active mods on this forum? I think its pretty ridiculous that this got to 23 pages and this feels like a huge circle-jerk and 8th grade drama.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:53:15 PM

Why is Lauda being the only one called into question? Because they are one of the most active mods on this forum? I think its pretty ridiculous that this got to 23 pages and this feels like a huge circle-jerk and 8th grade drama.
It does indeed.  I'm going to just stay out of it--I weighed in on the other thread about Yahoo.

Man, I kinda miss the 777 signature campaign.  That avatar is so much better than the bitdouble one.

People like to attack DT members for petty reasons.  DT members have been kicked off, but neither Lauda nor Yahoo62278 have done anything here to warrant that. 

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 11:01:36 PM

Because, IMO, this is just a personal fight that quickseller is doing with his alt gorgon666 against Lauda, why do i say they are alts? Because their writing style is pretty the same and because lately people using same symbols on their posts (~, --, etc) are easily tagged as alts:

~snip

(eg you never click on "receive" -- or whatever it is called)

~snip

~snip

0.001 BTC/post generally -- nearly $1/post).

~snip

~snip

this are clear -- they want greater profit for themselves and less for others.

~snip

~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:16:28 PM

Because, IMO, this is just a personal fight that quickseller is doing with his alt gorgon666 against Lauda, why do i say they are alts? Because their writing style is pretty the same and because lately people using same symbols on their posts (~, --, etc) are easily tagged as alts:

~snip

(eg you never click on "receive" -- or whatever it is called)

~snip

~snip

0.001 BTC/post generally -- nearly $1/post).

~snip

~snip

this are clear -- they want greater profit for themselves and less for others.

~snip

~Gun

You mean kinda like how some people sign their posts with a portion of their name that is followed by a tilda?

~Gun

Roll Eyes

As I have said multiple times before, I am not an alt of the OP, not that it matters.
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 11:19:15 PM

You mean kinda like how some people sign their posts with a portion of their name that is followed by a tilda?

~Gun

Roll Eyes

yup

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
FFrankie

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:26:15 AM

Isnt there a program out there that was literally designed to compare the writing styles of quickseller to any other account?  If you are going to say its his alt, at least provide a little bit of proof. But I think he has much better things to do with his time than argue here.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:59:09 PM

A lot of attack against Lauda lately. I support her work that she is doing in the bitmixer signature campaign. The posts of those users seems of better quality as of these latest 2 months.  I don't support her tagging accounts without evidence  and I agree with Shorena in this.
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:10:56 PM

A lot of attack against Lauda lately. I support her work that she is doing in the bitmixer signature campaign. The posts of those users seems of better quality as of these latest 2 months.  I don't support her tagging accounts without evidence  and I agree with Shorena in this.

I've only seen a few lightweight attacks, am i missing something?

So, you haven't posted for over two and half years, till in the last 6 weeks, then you been studying bitmix poster quality, ha, makes sense, not.
Have you applied to join bitmix yet?

Johny, have you just bought that account?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:23:01 PM

A lot of attack against Lauda lately. I support her work that she is doing in the bitmixer signature campaign. The posts of those users seems of better quality as of these latest 2 months.  I don't support her tagging accounts without evidence  and I agree with Shorena in this.

So, you haven't posted for over two and half years, till in the last 6 weeks, then you been studying bitmix poster quality, ha, makes sense, not.

Yes, obviously. It was apparently purchased by someone who is a supporter of Lauda.....just sayin
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:25:04 PM

A lot of attack against Lauda lately. I support her work that she is doing in the bitmixer signature campaign. The posts of those users seems of better quality as of these latest 2 months.  I don't support her tagging accounts without evidence  and I agree with Shorena in this.

Yes, obviously. It was apparently purchased by someone who is a supporter of Lauda.....just sayin

Yes obviously, that is the obvious answer.

But really, he's probably just bought the account to sig spam or scam.
Just easing his way back in, unnoticed, talking of quality to slip into a campaign or gain cred.
Probably he doesn't give two hoots about Lauda.

But that is slightly less obvious, so will go completely over most heads here.
Or will appear to.
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:56:56 PM

Back to the topic: Yes, Lauda should be a moderator. Lauda will ban ya'll scammers and spammers!

FFrankie

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:27:39 AM

Back to the topic: Yes, Lauda should be a moderator. Lauda will ban ya'll scammers and spammers!

Every single time I see someone who as red trust, I feel like it is always lauda or zepher that left it. So with the amount of time that they put into this forum I do not think many other mods put nearly as much time in
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:29:45 AM

Mods only act on spammers, not on scammers.  Smiley
So yes, Lauda being / not being a moderator is not related to Lauda being / not being on Default Trust.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:28:22 PM

A lot of attack against Lauda lately. I support her work that she is doing in the bitmixer signature campaign. The posts of those users seems of better quality as of these latest 2 months.  I don't support her tagging accounts without evidence  and I agree with Shorena in this.

Yes obviously, that is the obvious answer.

But really, he's probably just bought the account to sig spam or scam.
Just easing his way back in, unnoticed, talking of quality to slip into a campaign or gain cred.
Probably he doesn't give two hoots about Lauda.

But that is slightly less obvious, so will go completely over most heads here.
Or will appear to.

It is really interesting to see how good you tag along together. Investigating such case I can confirm like Gunthar that Quickseller is using not only gorgon as his alt account but also rizzlarolla. The way you write is almost identical so I have no doubts that you are alts of each other trying to fight Lauda for her good work that she is doing in the forum.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 12:41:57 AM

Isnt there a program out there that was literally designed to compare the writing styles of quickseller to any other account?
There is, however it requires a large amount of written information. The accounts being mentioned do not have a large number of posts, nor are these posts very long. Therefore, they do not fit the criteria.

Just as accounts like whothefuckareyou were bought/hacked specifically to shill against Lauda?

Also, why do you ignore my questions? I'm only trying to help you make your case clearer for others to understand.

Investigating such case I can confirm like Gunthar that Quickseller is using not only gorgon as his alt account but also rizzlarolla. The way you write is almost identical so I have no doubts that you are alts of each other trying to fight Lauda for her good work that she is doing in the forum.
I really doubt that. It seems like you're just trying to take a jab at someone because they criticized you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: