Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can i buy bitcoin cash somwhere?  (Read 521 times)
gogostar (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:28:58 AM

Hi, i tried to find some place where i could buy bitcoin cash but no luck. any recomandation?
it's frustrating because yesterdays price on bcc vas under 60usd and now...
please point me in right direction
thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:32:19 AM

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCC

u can buy BCC here, but for now it pumped and overvalued. (760$)

gogostar (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:40:43 PM

thank you for reply, is there anywhere where can i buy bcc with credit card?
exchange only appears to trade btc/bcc
thank you
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 12:44:20 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.0

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
thewebdeveloper

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:21:44 PM

If anyone's interested, I'm willing to sell some BCC for less than the exchange price.

But yeah... gotta figure out how to get my hands on them first.

I've already transferred my BTC to new wallets, so technically the previous wallets are "empty" and I should be importing them in a BCC wallet... right?

So yeah... if you're more tech-savvy than me and don't mind helping me figure this stuff out (primarily which BCC wallet I should be using), I'll sell you some BCC @ a reasonable price. Not selling all of my BCC yet but want to sell some.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:35:07 PM

If anyone's interested, I'm willing to sell some BCC for less than the exchange price.

But yeah... gotta figure out how to get my hands on them first.

I've already transferred my BTC to new wallets, so technically the previous wallets are "empty" and I should be importing them in a BCC wallet... right?

So yeah... if you're more tech-savvy than me and don't mind helping me figure this stuff out (primarily which BCC wallet I should be using), I'll sell you some BCC @ a reasonable price. Not selling all of my BCC yet but want to sell some.
As long as you have your private keys of the address where you hold bitcoins you can claim/access your bitcoin cash. Just follow the steps mentioned by theymos on this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059111.0

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
thewebdeveloper

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:41:26 PM

As long as you have your private keys of the address where you hold bitcoins you can claim/access your bitcoin cash. Just follow the steps mentioned by theymos on this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059111.0

Yep, I think I have it figured out for the most part.

Step 1) Create a COMPLETELY new btc wallet - DONE

Step 2) Move all of your btc from your pre-fork wallet to the new one - DONE

Step 3) Get a separate computer (preferably) so you can install the BCH wallet there rather than on your main computer - DONE, have an old laptop I can use for this

Step 4) Install a BCH wallet and import the pre-fork one (that should now have zero btc in it).............. this is the step I'm having difficulties with, as I'm not sure which wallet to install. Some people mention Electron Cash but I'm reading mixed reviews...

I have pretty much everything else figured out and in place, just not sure which wallet to pick.

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:06:37 PM

Step 3) Get a separate computer (preferably) so you can install the BCH wallet there rather than on your main computer - DONE, have an old laptop I can use for this

Step 4) Install a BCH wallet and import the pre-fork one (that should now have zero btc in it).............. this is the step I'm having difficulties with, as I'm not sure which wallet to install. Some people mention Electron Cash but I'm reading mixed reviews...

I have pretty much everything else figured out and in place, just not sure which wallet to pick.
I am also in the same boat. Can't seem to decide BCC/BCH wallet.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:30:56 PM

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCC

u can buy BCC here, but for now it pumped and overvalued. (760$)

Okay what is the wallet can we use to save the BCC with us. I hope we need some wallet providers to create a wallet on that basis and start depositing bcc in that.
This can good compete with the ethereum and other altcoins which is been increase everyday along with bitcoins.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:04:59 PM

I am also in the same boat. Can't seem to decide BCC/BCH wallet.

I did a bit of research on the wallets and whatnot. For the most part, people are saying that it's better to wait for a little bit with your Bitcoin cash because of the uncertainty of using electron cash which was started by a tweet from electrum themselves I believe.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: