Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: justbtcme - Ripping off donations from a children's hospital - unpaid $1000 debt  (Read 3789 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 08:36:25 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 07:18:55 PM by TECSHARE

This thread is to bring light to the user justbtcme who has been on quite a roll recently. First of all I was not involved in this dispute until he PMed me with this message:

Hello,

I am here to inform you that a user on your trust list, BayAreaCoins, has an open scam accusation against him, see here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397403.0

He lies and distorts facts, accuse others without evidence and greatly abuse the trust system which encourage other scammers to follow his example. This is something that we should not endorse.

I believe that he is trying to pull a long con on this forum based on the numerous conversations I had with him in person.

I would like to respectfully request that you remove this user from your trust list until the scam accusations are resolve.

All the best,
JBM

Taking him at his word, I reviewed the substance of his complaint, and actually found that he was the one at fault and simply attempting to slander Bayareacoins in retaliation for calling him out on his unpaid debt owed to BAC. As a result I negative rated him not just for his unpaid debt but on principal for trying to slander BAC for warning people about him. He then responded by giving me a retaliatory negative rating, and then posting in several threads making lame attempts at destroying my reputation.

Since BAC doesn't want to waste his time with this loser, and now I have personal interest in seeing him exposed so that my trust rating will be restored. I am opening this thread to present the evidence against him so that his retaliatory rating can be rightfully dwindled down to a meaningless state. Currently he has many ratings from highly trusted users here, and that gives him a significant amount of influence within the trust system. That should not be the case, and here is the evidence to prove it listed below.

Here justbtcme admits to taking the bet for $1000 :
(please ignore the time stamp, it is because I had to reconstruct the quote forum code because the thread was locked which prevents quoting)

Would strongly advise people not to do this with this user.

Defaulted on a bet with me and Paypal can be reversed months down the road.

I could totally see him gambling away his money and then charging back funds to recover blown money.

I did not default on anything, I tried to make it right with you for a bet that was super flawed (pacquiao had an undisclosed injury) but I still paid up and offer to send you more to make everything right and that's the reason why you "wrote off the debt"

Fact of the matter is that I've long settle that issue with you so please just get over it.

He claims this debt was "settled" and "wrote off" but considering BAC does not agree, I am not sure as the one owing the debt he can just unilaterally decide he doesn't owe it any more. They had a discussion about the debt, and he agreed to send BAC some physical dogecoins as payment for the debt knowing that the coins would be auctioned off for a local children's hospital. Halfway thru the auction, the creator of the coins, CryptoImperator posted to the thread stating that the coins he was unknowingly selling as funded, were not funded, which ruined the auction and could have put BAC further in debt as well as open him to criminal liabilities.

Glad to see our coins are being auctioned for a good cause!
Although we wanted to point out, that some of these coins, for example the one in the fist picture with the damaged hologram and following address: DGzd678KD6VTXN7SPcDtKosZoM4fFWAwo4

Is not funded even though it is not marked with laser; Why is that? you may ask... They were damaged in shipping and promptly replaced with new ones, which were funded. So bear this in mind when bidding, we already had another user contact us because of that, he redeemed one of these "damaged" coins and claimed that it was unfunded...

Eh wasn't aware of that and thanks for the information.

Please keep this in mind when bidding.

The original owner of these coins should have pointed it out to you... looks like he did not tell anyone and sold them as funded...

When BAC proceeded to mark his profile with neutral ratings and then warn people about him in his sales threads he proceeded to PM the message listed above to many people who have left BAC positive trust ratings in an attempt to harm his reputation in retaliation for bringing light to his unpaid debt and attempt to defraud BAC, in effect stealing from a children's hospital. This is when I got that message from justbtcme and I started reviewing this case. As a result of his retaliatory rating for me, I am posting this here.

Here are some more relevant posts and related links:

Here BAC can be seen warning people about this user and his responses which include admission of the bet taking place as well as his loss:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396534.0;all

This is the thread set up by BayAreaCoins in order to auction off the coins sent to him by justbtcme for a local children's hospital:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1121918.0;all

The scam accusation thread justbtcme opened against BayAreaCoins in retaliation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397403.0

The posts he made in a lame attempt to slander my reputation after I tagged him for his unpaid debt and refused to remove it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396652.msg14198960#msg14198960
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969863.msg14197998#msg14197998

In conclusion, there are so many people obsessively hunting scammers around here blindly shotgunning negative ratings at noobs who don't understand the rules. Well here is a real con artist attempting to slander multiple legitimate well established traders in an attempt to try to cover up his fraud. He is here served up to you on a platter with proof. So I am here asking the community to please put his reputation where it belongs, in a bottomless pit of red. Thanks for reading and rating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 01:04:53 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 01:24:25 PM by TECSHARE

Got a new negative rating from him today, just thought I would document them here for posterity since he has already changed them once.

justbtcme ?? : -2 / +14   2016-03-14   100.00000000   
Reference   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397403.msg14191970#msg14191970

"This user got remove from default trust for abusing it (got numerous negative feedbacks from others because of this) threatened another member with physical harm, almost banned by Admin, spreading false information and attempted to extort me to remove his neg feedback.

This user has shown to be VERY untrustworthy and is on the scammy path. I would not recommend doing any trades with him."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969863.0

justbtcme ?? : -2 / +14   2016-03-14   100.00000000   
Reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969863.0

"This user has an active scam accusation against him by another trusted member of this community.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969863.0

Do not be fool by his trust ratings, most likely are from his alts account. I smell a long con artist from a mile away!"

You got me! I have spent the last 5 years here trading honestly and being trusted with thousands of dollars just to not trade much and hope to some how pull off some unspecified "long con". All I need to do now is actually start trading heavily again on this shitty forum and then my evil plan will come to fruition!

I am not sure he could try much harder to dig up something on me. Basically he is repeating things he read in another negative rating from a well known schizophrenic named hippietech who seems to think lots of people are threatening his personal safety. He cant seem to produce evidence of this though. He is just making a hodgepodge of accusations cobbled together from my trust page to try to make it seem like there is a theme and his complaints are legitimate. Funny how his supposed scam accusations have nothing to do with any missing money or theft of any kind, but why let facts get in the way of a good flame war? Remind me people, why does this guy not have a trust page full of negative ratings? People selling gift cards are a major threat but a guy who rips off money that was going to a children's hospital is A-OK? Gotta love Bitcoin stalk.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1171

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:28:52 PM

Your rating is fine, it still shows green and over a hundred. If you want to warn people about his behaviour that is fine, but it feels like you have blown things out of proportion

I pick out the sentence:

In the body of your text, but the title says

Ripping off donations from a children's hospital - unpaid $1000 debt

Now, I'm sure we've all made stupid bets in an offhand remark and without fully accepting the implications if you lose. But that's all they are and should stay: Offhand remarks and they don't speak fully for the credibility of a person.

Now I don't have any interest in your business affairs, but we should all try to keep it professional and not personal on the boards.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 07:10:23 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 07:21:19 PM by TECSHARE

Your rating is fine, it still shows green and over a hundred. If you want to warn people about his behaviour that is fine, but it feels like you have blown things out of proportion

I pick out the sentence:

In the body of your text, but the title says

Ripping off donations from a children's hospital - unpaid $1000 debt

Now, I'm sure we've all made stupid bets in an offhand remark and without fully accepting the implications if you lose. But that's all they are and should stay: Offhand remarks and they don't speak fully for the credibility of a person.

Now I don't have any interest in your business affairs, but we should all try to keep it professional and not personal on the boards.

What exactly did I blow out of proportion? Be specific.

I find your post here suspect considering you have personally accused me of complicity in fraud on this forum. Of course you had zero proof of your claims. You did this simply for disclosing the fact that I had Master-P's dox to the forum and did not release them fast enough for your liking. Way to "keep it professional". Not that you give a shit but my actions lead to more than half of that stolen Bitcoin being returned which is almost unheard of. Why should you care about the actual victims of the fraud tho when there are people to stalk on the internet right?

I however have proven with his own words he owes this debt, and by sending unfunded coins he knew were to be auctioned off for charity as funded, he in effect stole money that would go to the children's hospital. All of this information is sourced in the OP, not that you bothered to read it before posting. Plenty of people have been negative rated here for reneging on bets let alone stealing money from charity.

Bayareacoins was even willing to donate the full $1000. He didn't just renege on his bet to BayAreaCoins, he tried to defraud him by sending him what he said were funded physical dogecoins that should have been auctioned for charity. Then when BayAreaCoins made a very reasonable move of giving him a neutral rating and warning others of his behavior in a thread, he thought it was appropriate to then try to cast BayAreaCoins as a scammer to cover up his own fraud. When I tagged him he then did the exact same thing to me. Does this sound like some one who should be positively rated within the trust system to you?
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1171

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:55:24 PM

I might have accused you in the past of doxing someone and then rescinding the information a couple times. I saw someone do it and must of confused you with them. I apologize for the offence it caused and it was a geniune mistake.

I've tried not to follow the argument too closely, because it's too easy to ponder over every little detail in such cases. It seems much better to put your energy back into something productive, as I'm sure you do. I try not to hold any past or future grudges because life is too short for things like that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 08:08:37 PM

I might have accused you in the past of doxing someone and then rescinding the information a couple times. I saw someone do it and must of confused you with them. I apologize for the offence it caused and it was a geniune mistake.

I've tried not to follow the argument too closely, because it's too easy to ponder over every little detail in such cases. It seems much better to put your energy back into something productive, as I'm sure you do. I try not to hold any past or future grudges because life is too short for things like that.

Of course you manage to find the time to pretend you know things you haven't the slightest clue about and then post about it as if it is fact...
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 06:23:42 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 07:14:46 AM by TECSHARE

I just thought I would make a short collection of quotes from justbtcme so everyone can see exactly why I am taking this stance against him, and that he does in fact deserve it:

Steven Steiner of Batesville, AK ( BayAreaCoins ) , owner of Snailsinthemail.com is untrustworthy.

-BayAreaCoins lies, manipulates and deceive people into buying into his shitcoins (Clams, Huntercoin, now FlorinCoin)

-Gave dooglus negative feedback because of his alleged insider trading with Clams but in fact BayAreaCoins is the one who encourage me to buy up Clams before the opening of just-dice.

-Abuses the trust system and falsely accusing people of scams but has no evidence to back up his story. Leaves negative feedback to anyone who points out his untrustworthy behavior and goes on a raging tantrum like you would expect a 12 year old to do.

-Goes back on his words numerous times
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396534.0

I truly believe in my hearts of hearts that Steven Steiner is going for a long con and will retaliate against any who gets in his way.

For his lies deception and manipulation that has costed me and countless other THOUSANDS of dollars, I make this thread to raise public awareness of this very untrustworthy and scammy degen.

This cuntface got called out by an Admin and many other users for lying, leaving false negative feedbacks and scammy behaviors. See reference below. As a result he's no longer on default trust and any potential trades with him should be met with extreme caution.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846683.msg9442541#msg9442541
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969863.msg14204101#msg14204101

TECSHARE looks, talks, and smells like a con artist trying to validate himself and extort others to remove neg trust. Why care so much about your trust that you would resort to such scammy tactics? Fuck this lowlife, a complete waste of his mothers bodily fluids.

I can confirm that TECSHARE is a liar and extortionist. He got removed from default trust for abusing the trust system and still continues to this day.

Attempted to extort me to remove his neg feedback. Throws out accusations with no evidence with a history of habitually doing so (see his feedbacks).

In the history of this forum, the ones who display this kind of behavior is the con artist trying to gain trust to pull a long con on unsuspecting users.

I would recommend not dealing with this guy and/or give him negative trust to avoid him ripping people off in the future.

Snailinthemail owner Steven Steiner is a liar and untrustworthy I would not order from him. These snails have most likely been abused and farmed do not support animal cruelty.

The more you talk the more manipulative you sound.

This user would constantly ask me to trade weed for BTC with him but that has nothing to do with anything, just like me making a thread asking to buy BTC has nothing to do with him.

Since I knew he was such a drug addict and smokes weed until his brains reformatted I offer to give him some so we can be on good terms to which he agreed and gave me his address and then changed his mind and said he'll just "write off the debt". This can be all proven in PMs between me and him. If you deny this only you me and the good Lord knows the truth, and the PMs.

Admins, please help me recover those PMs

Why is he trying so hard to find any reason he can to accuse me and BAC? Why so angry? If he was telling the truth why would it upset him so much? I never even traded with him. Funny he seems to be so concerned about me right after I negative rate him for his fraud. Maybe "the good lord" told him to do it in his "heart of hearts".
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 07:17:38 AM

I just thought I would make a short collection of quotes from justbtcme so everyone can see exactly why I am taking this stance against him, and that he does in fact deserve it:

Few PM's I've received from him.

I want to apologize for overreacting. This is just getting silly with the scam accusation..funny poll on liars lol, shit talking about you abusing snails lol

I wanted to see if you would accept my apology and we can revert back to neutral trust and I'll delete all those posts and stuff. And if you want I could still hook you up with a few O once your back in Cali, where its legal, lol.

I really don't want to spend more time on this and I'm sure you don't as well. And again, I apologize for overreacting and I hope you can accept it and let us move past this.

I would care less if had not for being call a scammer by you and TECSHARE and if you guys insist on these lies I will not just stand by and take it.

We were friends man and I still think that your an extremely funny and overall a good person. I'm reaching out to you again to please, let's stop with this bullshit.

Roll Eyes

He removed his negative feedback last night over night and has added his negative feedback this evening.

justbtcme Huh: -1 / +4   2016-03-16   100.00000000 (lol a 100 BTC)   Reference   Currently trying to settle a dispute with this user over false accusations that he made and the inconsistency of his story regarding said dispute. Will remove neg once he respond to me and clarify his story with supporting evidence.

The remaining $790 of his debt will be donated to Childrens Hospital and can be sent to:  1FV4GT6sjSvkERMRhFiWgFp3nSJstrXg2e  (any other coins received here will be forwarded to Childrens along with proof of donation.)

I doubt we ever see it, but hey.

This JustBtcMe isn't worth the time to think on which is why I haven't really commented.  If anyone is interested please let me know, but otherwise tl;dr degen doesn't pay his bets and apparently screams scammer when he scams.  Different strokes for different folks Huh.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:43:36 AM

O here is a random ass PM I got from this user the other day.  

Yo?

Want some beeswax? U know what I'm talking about.....a lot easier to mail.
I was thinking about your'snailsinthemail business, what's up with that ?

How much?

Still shipping using the X girlfriend! Sold like $500-$1000 of snails last week rofl

As much as you like. Super easy to get these out.

I like your snail business, u feel like selling it?

I mean price wise how much?

Ya I'd sell the domain and the business if you were interested.  It got published in a teacher magazine and had a few big months.

If you were actually interested in it I'd for sure think on it.  I think I'm about to move back to Cali soon though.

BAC
justbtcme

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:48:19 AM

I sure wouldn't sound like this if someone scammed me for 1000 bones.  Roll Eyes
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 07:53:06 AM

I sure wouldn't sound like this if someone scammed me for 1000 bones.  Roll Eyes

So now are you trying to say you didn't lose a $1000 bet?  Roll Eyes

You are absolutely retarded to the core.

Sounds like someone trying to be a decent human to a degenerate.  What would I know?  

Don't take my kindness for weakness or the fact that you lost a $1,000 bet and refused to pay.

And many many lols about you posting your soliciting to mail drugs across state lines... rofl How funny.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 08:09:01 AM

sup man, i hope all is well with you. making money?

im looking into one of those signature or ref campaigns. Any you would recommend? Looking to make some little gambling monies lol. Assuming you like your dogecoins tomorrow and i get my neg off im looking to put this account to some work any advice would be greatly appreciated.   Kiss

sup man, i hope all is well with you. making money?

im looking into one of those signature or ref campaigns. Any you would recommend? Looking to make some little gambling monies lol. Assuming you like your dogecoins tomorrow and i get my neg off im looking to put this account to some work any advice would be greatly appreciated.   Kiss

Neg removed since they are in the mail.

I'm not sure on signatures at the moment.  Haven't checked.

I might be running a signature campaign here soon.  If I do I'll let you know.

Respectfully,

BAC

Are these the 20 that sell for .1btc each you said?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906741.msg9963277#msg9963277

Yep, was trying to offload it for cheap at the time i think i was in need of bits. I saw a guy selling them for 0.1 each recently so I was basing the price on current markets. These coins are like fine wine, will increase in fineness with age  Cheesy

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

I just heard back from cryptoimperator and over half of the dogecoins i got arent funded cus they were damaged.  make sure urs are funded cus EB really got over on me.

Hi BayAreaCoins,

We hope we have not ruined your auction: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1121918 with our comment regarding damaged coins, but we felt it was necessary to point that out, as we already had an accusation of not funding coins from another customer (Who bought some of them thinking they were "Normal" ones). All the damaged coins were from a shipment to Justbtcme...

Kind Regards,

Crypto Imperator

Hi BayAreaCoins,

We hope we have not ruined your auction: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1121918 with our comment regarding damaged coins, but we felt it was necessary to point that out, as we already had an accusation of not funding coins from another customer (Who bought some of them thinking they were "Normal" ones). All the damaged coins were from a shipment to Justbtcme...

Kind Regards,

Crypto Imperator

Hey Man,

No worries about the auction.

Honestly I didn't even know.  My coins were from JustBTCme as well...  So do you believe he knew they weren't funded prior to sending them to me?  In other words he was the original owner?

Thanks for your help.  Dealing with this asian retard has been a huge mess.  Icing on the cake if his is misrepresenting people with your DOGE Sad.

He told me he believed they were all funded and then started to back track when you came out of the wood works.

If he knew these coins were unfunded and he was the original owner from you... I think it's safe to say he might deserve negative feedback from the original coin maker. *sigh*

Thanks for reaching out to me.  I'm trying to see if he is a scammer or a honest mistake.

Only two customers have complained about coins damaged during shipping, one of them being JustBTCme, we have enough "proof" (PMs) to assure you that he knew these coins were not going to be funded by us (As we only fund once the customers confirms goods have been received), as they were replaced with new undamaged ones. He was indeed original owner and should have pointed out to you that some of the coins were in this state.

Sadly, you are the second person "tricked" by him, or maybe he just forgot to mention it... but you can clearly see the hologram is damaged.

We will see how to handle this an if a negative feedback is required.

Cheers

Look man, im tired of your lies. At least state the truth. I sent you the coins and told you to check with the creator if they were funded or not and I agree that whatever losses came up I will cover it. I didnt trick you into doing shit, you just went ahead and post up that auction.

I'm been in contact with you all this time and tried to repay back as best as i could and now you are calling me a scammer and then after acccepting my dogecoins you dont want to send it back to me but instead still call me a scammer and say i owe you 1000 dollars still wtf? Our bet has nothing to do with this forum in the first place but you just wanted to ruin my chance of making any BTC here and you still demand that i pay you? wtf is that?

I want my dogecoins return to me.

I have clear reason to believe that you knew those DOGE you were sending me where "bunk".  I would have never agreed to manually checking 21 stupid DOGE for $1.80 loaded per coin.  You would have scammed me and another Bitcointalker successful if it wasn't for the creator chiming in.

You even commented on the thread about how good looking they were.  Roll Eyes

I will remove the negative feedback once I have collected the $1000 you skipped town on.

I will not be sending the DOGE back unless this $1000 is satisfied.  I'm trying to sell the DOGE as agreed in order to offset a bit of that $1000.  This was as agreed sending them.

I'm tired of fucking with you man and I'm sure you feel the same.

yep, just lost 2 deals because of you and a few positive feedback has been removed because of you. we are now evens since you took my dogecoins and ruined my rep on here. i worked hard to get these feedbacks and have lost out on many deals because of you and a lot of future potential to make money on this forum. i now have a clear conscious so call me a scammer or whatever you want. good luck to you stevens. PEACE!

justbtcme

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:11:30 AM

O here is a random ass PM I got from this user the other day.  

Yo?

Want some beeswax? U know what I'm talking about.....a lot easier to mail.
I was thinking about your'snailsinthemail business, what's up with that ?

How much?

Still shipping using the X girlfriend! Sold like $500-$1000 of snails last week rofl

As much as you like. Super easy to get these out.

I like your snail business, u feel like selling it?

I mean price wise how much?

Ya I'd sell the domain and the business if you were interested.  It got published in a teacher magazine and had a few big months.

If you were actually interested in it I'd for sure think on it.  I think I'm about to move back to Cali soon though.

BAC
justbtcme

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:12:54 AM

I just changed a positive trust to a neutral on the kid because really I don't trust him and had him send first.  I generally leave positive trust for people with deals like that and then when I get complaints about them through PM that make me question them... I switch it over to a neutral rating with the same description.  Hippietech started sending me crazy emails about bribes and blah blah blah so I ignored the kid.  He hit me with negative feedback, so I returned the same.

The end. That is all I know of their BS.

Good luck both parties.

You don't say... Roll Eyes

Hi

I'll take 4.5 LTC for my 100 CLAM. Smiley

LcgvZmdfLATwVxhFi3NXcLmZBhngBX2cSU

Or post your addy if you want me to send first.

HT xD

Ah! Would you consider .06btc for them?  I don't have any LTC!

Respectfully,

BAC

lol Sure. Smiley

1Eu8PHXthhaDQ8yKKpa7LqkL61Z6An2Tb7

HT xD

Sweet! Tyvm!

Sending.

xSXvV8JHxKch753mvrWaxnFtgf39Y3oRXh

Respectfully,

BAC

The TXIDs will also confirm that you sent first.

Received Time    2014-11-20 20:50:43
https://blockchain.info/tx/12e621fcaa6e9e80b357f0be9c5a5eb5ee1c7e7138cb6e1d45136cfd8c40576e

Received Time   2014-11-20 20:59:12
http://clamsight.com/tx/c4430f5127b57bc3685bd67553d9e918f0a6495c929bae02e3fe807b28ac3b48#o1

Your claims about the "crazy" PMs (no emails were exchanged) are also a complete farce. Given the circumstances, this line of questioning is to be expected.

Hi

Mind if I ask, what made you suddenly decide to change the rep to neutral ?

Did someone Roll Eyes twist your arm ?

HT xD

Hey Hippie,

I was contacted by a member whom I have done business with in the past to review the positive trust left.

I then made the call to change it from a positive to a neutral, but leave the exact same message which reflects positively on you.

No arm twist at all and if I ever do put myself in a position to trust you I will of course return positive feedback.  I just prefer to stay out of the little bickers and blah blah blah, but remain honest while doing so.

Respectfully,

BAC

Did techshare bribe and/or somehow coerce you ?

If your intention was to remain neutral, then why did you change the rep ?

What exactly made you change your mind ?

And why are you willing to risk your reputation over this ?

HT xD

@TECHSHARE

You're next.  Kiss
justbtcme

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:14:40 AM

Would strongly advise people not to do this with this user.

Defaulted on a bet with me and Paypal can be reversed months down the road.

I could totally see him gambling away his money and then charging back funds to recover blown money.

Wait. So why didn't you send him a negative reputation because of it, and where's the reference link? What happened? I'm not being skeptical, just want more details.

I did have negative rep for this user until we settled the debt (not in full.)  I wrote it off at the end of 2015 as indicated because I don't like how hard my negative shit hits.  He's just a degenerate gambler and I think my feedback left represents that.

He's a good physical coin trader and I didn't want to take that away from him. (minus the fact he tried to pay me in bunk Dogecoins... see post below)

Perhaps one day he settles shit out with me, but he isn't obligated due to negative rep threat.

Our bets were made in the Just-Dice.com chat room and unlinkable.
justbtcme

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:18:08 AM

"Wrote debt off"

Why didn't u give neg? Why didn't you say in feedback I still owe you? Why didn't you open a scam accusation but waited for a year later to bitch about it? Why still try to do business with me or respond to me at all ?

Your story is very inconsistent.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 08:24:36 AM

Why didn't u give neg?

I did...

Why didn't you say in feedback I still owe you?

I did...

Why didn't you open a scam accusation but waited for a year later to bitch about it?

I did... I didn't make a post because going back and forth with you makes me want to drink bleach.  TECSHARE did... so here I am *sigh* *chug chug chug*

Why still try to do business with me or respond to me at all ?

Cause I need to collect my money from you somehow & talking is always a good start generally.  If you thought for a minute I was actually interested lol.  I just want my $790

The Bitcoin address is above for the remaining payment for the public to see.  Nut up and pay your shit  Roll Eyes (which I know you won't... but since we are here)

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 02:27:21 PM

Love all the useless unrelated and nonsensical quotes. You don't seem like you are all there justbtcme. Just for the record Hippietech is a schizophrenic, I am not sure his word means much. He thinks the whole world is out to get him. All I did was ask BayAreaCoins to reconsider his rating for him (just like you did with BAC to me BTC), and he agreed he was out of line. No bribes needed. As if I would pay for something like that xD

Good luck digging that hole deeper.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 03:04:58 AM

justbtcme made YET ANOTHER thread trying to slander BayAreaCoins xD
I wonder why he felt the need to lock it? Perhaps his arguments can't stand up to scrutiny?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1401153.0
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 06:37:50 AM

justbtcme made YET ANOTHER thread trying to slander BayAreaCoins xD
I wonder why he felt the need to lock it? Perhaps his arguments can't stand up to scrutiny?

Not everyone is out to get you TS.   Undecided

Let us know what the doctor says about the new medication.   Good luck!

Fairly sure it is out to get me.

JustBtcMe is fairly upset about his bunk coins not passing for what he said they were and not paying his gambling debts  Roll Eyes poor little guy.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 05:05:58 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 07:59:45 AM by TECSHARE

justbtcme admits with his own words he lost this bet here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1401153.0

2015-3-5
Made a bet with BayAreaCoins on the mayweather vs pacquiao fight to which I lost.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 05:44:21 AM

justbtcme admits with his own words he lost this bet here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1401153.0

Just got another PM.  Should be plenty of proof for anyone.

I'm ready to make a deal with you.

My signature space, if I can sign up for a good campaign like fortunejack or this one,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1333794.0

Will make around .2 a month and can go directly to you.

Or if you want, use my signature space for your snail business or anything you like (most things), this account is just going to waste at the moment.

I'll leave it on as long as it take to get this whole thing over with. What do you think?

justbtcme

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:21:06 AM

Just got another PM.  Should be plenty of proof for anyone.

My signature space, if I can sign up for a good campaign like fortunejack or this one,

Or if you want, use my signature space for your snail business or anything you like (most things), this account is just going to waste at the moment.

I'll leave it on as long as it take to get this whole thing over with. What do you think?

Again, I'm trying to settle this with you in a way both parties can un-butthurt themselves. You still feel bitter about our bet so that's why I offer that. That's as far as I'll compromise, take the offer or not is fine with me.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 10:00:01 AM

Just got another PM.  Should be plenty of proof for anyone.

Again, I'm trying to settle this with you in a way both parties can un-butthurt themselves. You still feel bitter about our bet so that's why I offer that. That's as far as I'll compromise, take the offer or not is fine with me.

Fuck you pay me the money you owe from the bet you lost.

How is that for a compromise scum bag?

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 10:00:32 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2016, 01:08:55 AM by BayAreaCoins

PM's

Not only did you renig on our bet, try to pass off bad coins... youre trying to slander my name, business and forum name.

I'm not wheeling and dealing with you. It's straight Forward at this point. I'm not interested in trolling you or putting negative effort toward you.

I honestly thought that this issue was long settled.

How did all this turned from you warning people about accepting PayPal from me into "justbtcme scammed 1000 dollars children's charity" , you know that's not true but still standing behind that bullshit.

I've tried my best to compromise with you and if your still gonna be stubborn and childish about it, I'm fine with leaving things the way they are now. No one wins.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 06:31:40 PM

Don't blame BayAreaCoins for this thread, you are 120% to blame. If it was not for you private messaging me trying to slander and harm BayAreaCoin's reputation, I would have never even known about any of this or gotten involved. Furthermore if you had not doubled down on your bullshit by leaving me a retaliatory negative rating this thread would not be here. Instead of just doing what was right and what you agreed to even AFTER BAC gave you a second chance after trying to rip him off with bunk coins and then slandering him, you just decided you would rather sling shit. Now you are covered in shit too. The moral of the story: if you are full of shit don't try slinging it.

BTW the only way my negative ratings are coming off is if:
1. You pay BAC to his satisfaction.
2. You remove your retaliatory negative ratings for him.
3. You remove your retaliatory negative ratings for me.

I don't give a fuck what kind of deal you strike with BAC, not that he is interested in making one. You made this personal with me, so now you have to deal with me. I guess you should have not tried to start shit to begin with huh? This is the last chance you are getting at any sort of mutually restorative offer from me. Try not to waste it like you did with the first one. Or you could just, you know keep all your sales threads locked forever...its up to you. Time is running out. Tick-tock.
justbtcme

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:01:38 PM

Don't blame BayAreaCoins for this thread, you are 120% to blame. If it was not for you private messaging me trying to slander and harm BayAreaCoin's reputation, I would have never even known about any of this or gotten involved. Furthermore if you had not doubled down on your bullshit by leaving me a retaliatory negative rating this thread would not be here. Instead of just doing what was right and what you agreed to even AFTER BAC gave you a second chance after trying to rip him off with bunk coins and then slandering him, you just decided you would rather sling shit. Now you are covered in shit too. The moral of the story: if you are full of shit don't try slinging it.

BTW the only way my negative ratings are coming off is if:
1. You pay BAC to his satisfaction.
2. You remove your retaliatory negative ratings for him.
3. You remove your retaliatory negative ratings for me.

I don't give a fuck what kind of deal you strike with BAC, not that he is interested in making one. You made this personal with me, so now you have to deal with me. I guess you should have not tried to start shit to begin with huh? This is the last chance you are getting at any sort of mutually restorative offer from me. Try not to waste it like you did with the first one. Or you could just, you know keep all your sales threads locked forever...its up to you. Time is running out. Tick-tock.

At least your toning down the horseshit a bit....

That red is NEVER coming off your trust you extortionist fuck. I promise. Your rating won't mean shit very shortly anyway. You should have taken my very generous offer. Last chance!

Here is what BayAreaCoins would say to that,

I show you mercy and you leave me shitty feedback. I should fuck you up you chink fuck.

TECSHARE I find it amazing that you have ZERO skin in this game yet you are the loudest one here. Maybe put the pills down and do some reading on the side of the story that is not distorted by BAC's giant vagina in your mouth.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 08:46:48 PM

Why not just pay what you owe, that money will be donated to Childrens Hospital and then it's settled... rather you are trying to give it a run around six ways from Sunday with .2 payment here and there etc.

When you don't get your way you continue to try to attack me... Just pay your shit please... fucking a.

Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:00:32 PM

I'm going to give you a chance to remove your false negative feedback,

For more information on the matter between BayAreaCoins and I,

You have 24 hours to decide.
A PM I got after I left a negative on him. Like my trust Even fucking matters, it's not like I'm DT or can harm you. Quite a lovely threat though buddy Tongue FYI I have read through and side with Bay and TECSHARE, no reason to link me to evidence I had already read.
justbtcme

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:14:19 PM

A PM I got after I left a negative on him. Like my trust Even fucking matters, it's not like I'm DT or can harm you. Quite a lovely threat though buddy Tongue FYI I have read through and side with Bay and TECSHARE, no reason to link me to evidence I had already read.

What specific evidence do you speak off?

I did have negative rep for this user until we settled the debt (..)
I wrote it off at the end of 2015 as indicated because I don't like how hard my negative shit hits.  He's just a degenerate gambler and I think my [neutral] feedback left represents that(...)

He's a good physical coin trader and I didn't want to take that away from him(..)

This?

I show you mercy and you leave me shitty feedback. I should fuck you up you chink fuck.
Or This?

I really don't know how many aren't funded and I'd really not spend hours confirming $1.8 usd on each stupid coin..

Must be this one?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 01:06:14 AM

TECSHARE I find it amazing that you have ZERO skin in this game yet you are the loudest one here.

You put my skin in the game by giving me a retaliatory negative rating dipshit. Smart move. The only reason you even have that offer from me is because you had enough sense to PM BAC to try to work something out instead of just shitslinging. Now take one more step toward reason and pay him.
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:51:52 PM

Tecshare is one who does not abuse his account, This is so sad a person can think of doing this, people like him, F#$# it for others to do real good in the world Sad

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 05:41:12 PM

Love all the useless unrelated and nonsensical quotes. You don't seem like you are all there justbtcme. Just for the record Hippietech is a schizophrenic, I am not sure his word means much. He thinks the whole world is out to get him. All I did was ask BayAreaCoins to reconsider his rating for him (just like you did with BAC to me BTC), and he agreed he was out of line. No bribes needed. As if I would pay for something like that xD

Good luck digging that hole deeper.

Quoted for legal purposes.

This kind of bullshit only scares undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenics such as yourself. Also I am not a resident of canukistan, so I can say whatever the fuck I want about you fully within the law. Good luck with your attempts at extradition of a foreign national for alleged "libel" for saying what everyone but you already knows. Seriously, see a doctor.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 06:38:03 PM

justbtcme left yet another retaliatory negative rating for a user. You keep on collecting those negative ratings and handing them out. Only problem with that logic is all of them stick to you and you can only hand out one to each of us for calling you out on your fraud. Keep acting like this and you can kiss any value that account has goodbye.

OP is such a troll ass bitch. PAY YOU BET AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!
BAC has always been truthful and honest on this forum unlike YOUR punk ass.
OP needs to be red tagged to hell.
He also threatened me by leaving unjustified trust. What an intelligent person.
KidRocks

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:39:39 PM

This is as low as it goes, who would steal from children like this, I dont care who you are, you dont just go around taking things from children, sick children!!?!? i hope they burn.

How to win against PayPal Chargeback/disputes guide :
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:00:45 PM

Justbtcme, you are going to keep collecting negative ratings until there is nothing left of your account. You had better grow a brain quick and pay BAC what you owe him. Right now pretty much everyone who negative rated you are reasonable people who would likely be willing to remove them if you made good on your agreement. The longer you wait however the less chance you have of ever salvaging your account. Time is running out. You are the only one left with anything more to lose, so nothing you do except paying him is going to change this. Realize you fucked up, swallow your pride, and pay the man. Then you can continue trading here. If not, you are done.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 06:53:57 AM

Now justbtcme created an alt account to outbid himself in an auction where he decided he did not want to honor his bid.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1407150.msg14333933#msg14333933
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:09:56 AM

justbtcme still hasn't honored his agreement.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 03:13:14 AM

justbtcme still hasn't honored his agreement.

Still no payment.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:05:12 AM

You'd better remove that feedback or else he's going to...do what?  Burst into tears?  Negger please.  Even if he left retaliatory feedback, it means nothing.  I've removed everyone from my trust list, but I assume he's not on dt and his foul ramblings carry no weight.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:52:22 AM

So you are willing to abandon your reputation over this rather than honor your agreements? Pretty sad. Also a huge waste of time for you. Oh well, I guess that children's hospital will just remain $700 poorer. Way to stick it to the man.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 08:00:49 PM

So you are willing to abandon your reputation over this rather than honor your agreements? Pretty sad. Also a huge waste of time for you. Oh well, I guess that children's hospital will just remain $700 poorer. Way to stick it to the man.

Still unpaid.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 11:41:07 PM

Still unpaid.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 07:20:35 PM

Still unpaid.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 02:51:10 AM

Bump still unpaid

$700 of $1000 remaining.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: