Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some official testers  (Read 2277 times)
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:33:56 PM

Hey, I think the issue of slow loading of website can be check here https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

You can see things that need to be change as what google suggested. For me you can change the images to a bit lower sizes by changing it to .jpg extension file.

What Qaing big website?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jmild1

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:35:21 PM

@Jmild1

email verification problem solved although the mail may get slightly delayed and i have activated your account and i will change the  gender fields when i get time  Cool Cool Cool

Hey, didn''t got any verification message on my gmail. You should check it again
excword

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 05:49:19 PM

I registered just now. The site seems nice. I will update if I see any issues.
streak (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 04:28:07 PM

@Jmild1
As i said i already activated your account so you won't be needing that but still if you want i am sending it again now. Cheesy Cheesy

and the slow loading problem seems a problem will solve that afterwards right now my exams are going on.
Jmild1

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:31:09 PM

@Jmild1
As i said i already activated your account so you won't be needing that but still if you want i am sending it again now. Cheesy Cheesy

and the slow loading problem seems a problem will solve that afterwards right now my exams are going on.

Hahaha, I thought it should be by default to receive that after signing up. Anyway, you don't need to if that's the case.

Anyway, you can try the link I posted for your website, to get a suggestion from google that's what i'm using whenever I'm checking websites.
streak (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 06:16:59 AM

@Jmild1
done I think the speed is much better now as well as the security . Grin Grin Grin Grin
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:31:50 AM

your site looks amazing good job to you mate I think there's a big opportunity for you to gained from this creation that you just made, I hope more follower will visit your site. good luck to you.

streak (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 10:18:57 AM

@shintosai
thank you
Jmild1

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:31:45 PM

@shintosai
thank you

One more thing about the menu navigation, when it click it should show the menus inside the navigation not popping up above the website. You know to relate the navigation and the menus
streak (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 07:37:36 AM

@shintosai
thank you

One more thing about the menu navigation, when it click it should show the menus inside the navigation not popping up above the website. You know to relate the navigation and the menus
do you talking about homepage or landing  ( social ) page?
Jmild1

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:27:27 PM

@shintosai
thank you

Yeah, about the homepage.
streak (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 11:51:57 AM

@shintosai
thank you

actually the funny and awkward thing is i forgot the required code i didn't had any idea how to do that that's why i made it like that Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Jmild1

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:18:15 PM

@shintosai
thank you

actually the funny and awkward thing is i forgot the required code i didn't had any idea how to do that that's why i made it like that Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Lol, that made me laugh. How about checking the codes again and try to edit it?
OR you might be afraid that the interface would get distorted Tongue
streak (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 04:56:06 PM

@shintosai
thank you

do you talking about homepage or landing  ( social ) page?

Lol, that made me laugh. How about checking the codes again and try to edit it?
OR you might be afraid that the interface would get distorted Tongue

I am not afraid of the interface actually right now my exams are going on so i am hardly getting time and this is also true that my main focus is on social site instead of homepage because from next month i have to plan and start the promotions because it will be nothing if site doesn't get the users
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: