Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2021, 08:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [USDC][ICO] An investment cryptocurrency with a Price Guarantee Plan  (Read 126 times)
USDCoins.net
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:14:56 AM
 #1

https://i.imgur.com/ssPFw5f.jpg

OUR WEBSITE | OUR MEDIUM | OUR FACEBOOK | OUR TWITTER | OUR REDDIT | TELEGRAM GROUP

Introduction
USDC: A Digital Coin that Equals USD
The year 2008 marked the beginning of a new era—Bitcoin—the original cryptocurrency. Bitcoin had created an entirely new industry segment that supported/created a wide range of applications, and served as a beacon for new cryptocurrencies to emerge with various tokens—related to blockchain protocols. 

According to Etherscan, 9,363 ERC20 tokens were created since the inception of Bitcoin. This had created an undue clutter, for investors and crypto-enthusiasts alike. USDC was created to solve this problem, with a vision that aspires to present customers with a “new choice” that reduces the risk of investment in the cryptocurrency industry.

The USDC is a digital token worth equal or more than a US Dollar (USD). Unlike United States Dollar Token (USDT), USDC is potentially worth more than the U.S Dollar. Once our ICO is concluded, our customers will be able to sell USDC on our website and will receive ETH and BTC— in equal value in USD.

The total circulation of USDC will be 100,000,000, and we aim to sell 65,000,000 USDC (discounted) through our ICO. The remaining numbers will be announced after the ICO. 90% of all token will be frozen for 2 years, while the remaining 10% will be used for the company’s operations. you can see Token Distribution part for more information.

The following month after our ICO, we will launch our USDC on one of the top 5 exchanges.

https://i.imgur.com/RSj7eBp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/edVswjb.jpg




Please follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram to stay informed!
Please visit our website to learn more about the USDC!
OUR WEBSITE | OUR MEDIUM | OUR FACEBOOK | OUR TWITTER | OUR REDDIT | TELEGRAM GROUP
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1621327026
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1621327026

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1621327026
Reply with quote  #2

1621327026
Report to moderator
1621327026
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1621327026

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1621327026
Reply with quote  #2

1621327026
Report to moderator
spawn4ever
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite


View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:19:03 AM
 #2

so, you gonna make another stable coin for cryptoindustry? What is your main advantage vs other stable coins(usdt and etc)

RickyCardero
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 360
Merit: 100



View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:45:03 PM
 #3

author written, this token will be cost more original USD.
so i have question about this. how exactly they will implement this? they have some secret technology or price will base only on demand?

konstant111
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 924
Merit: 250


my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....


View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:35:31 AM
 #4

You make your coin as opposed to the USDT, or you just compare it, you talk about 5 major exchanges, what exchanges are in question, explain, I do not see the information to which your token will be attached?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!