Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Retail (MSDN) Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7  (Read 1830 times)
thedude42 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 12:30:43 PM

I have a Microsoft subscription that provides me with retail keys. I can provide ANY Windows OS, including the latest Server OS's and Windows 7 Ultimate. 32 bit or 64 bit. I will simply link you to the ISO download Microsoft provides me and PM you the retail key. Make me an offer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebdude420

Activity: 397
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2011, 01:16:46 PM

i was thinking of doing the same, anyone hitting you up?

OG Bitcoin Miner turned Proof of Stake Validator.
Maxed out Raspberry Pi 4 8GB at 120$ a Day Revenue with ~15K XTZ Bonds in Summer of 2021.
Looking at Proof of Stake systems all across the crypto ecosystem to expand operations.
thedude42 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 01:48:33 PM

No offers yet...
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 01:16:41 AM

Allrighty, I'll be the guinea pig lol.

1 btc sent. I'll let everyone know if I get my windows 7 key or not. Cheesy

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 04:34:40 AM

Allrighty, I'll be the guinea pig lol.

1 btc sent. I'll let everyone know if I get my windows 7 key or not. Cheesy

OP is legit. I got not 1, but 2 windows keys from him and he was great to work with. Great communication, and even helped me out when I accidentally asked for the wrong windows version key.

Windows 7 key for 1 btc. Perfect! Highly recommended.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 09:29:36 AM

Just to make this clear for you:

You still don't own a correctly licensed Windows 7 Version with this and you are acting against Microsoft's licensing terms. Also the OP is violating his MSDN terms and might get his/her account closed with this (possibly also invalidating all keys he sold).

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: