Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CoinURL] All ways to monetize your content! [BID LOW AGAIN! PLACE ADS!!]  (Read 5936 times)
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 09:32:22 AM

Now getting over 800,000 impressions per day on banners alone!
And I represent over 10% of that  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 08:36:26 PM

Now getting over 800,000 impressions per day on banners alone!
And I represent over 10% of that  Grin

Yup a couple big dogs like you guys definitely keep the wheels turning!  Smiley
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 11:32:06 PM

Up up up!
Awitte

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 12:02:38 AM

You offer english and russian? language settings on your CoinURL...

Are you interested in adding a german language feature?
I'm native german and looking for a honest way to earn some first BTC... If you're interested just PM me what you would be paying for a complete translation of front and backends.

Would be cool to have more german-speaking Bitcoin services in order to grow the bitcoin communities in Austria, Swizerland and Germany.

Andi.
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 07:32:14 AM

I'm native german and looking for a honest way to earn some first BTC... If you're interested just PM me what you would be paying for a complete translation of front and backends.

Would be cool to have more german-speaking Bitcoin services in order to grow the bitcoin communities in Austria, Swizerland and Germany.

Andi.

That would be great!  PM'd!

aaaaaand....

CoinURL gets a server upgrade!

We went near a million impressions per day and the spinning disk could not keep up with MySQL.  Upgraded to a 32GB server with an SSD!  Several times the performance, less memory is needed now because everything can just be processed that much faster!

ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 08:41:36 AM

CoinURL gets a server upgrade!

We went near a million impressions per day and the spinning disk could not keep up with MySQL.  Upgraded to a 32GB server with an SSD!  Several times the performance, less memory is needed now because everything can just be processed that much faster!
Thank you!  Cheesy
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 05:36:23 PM

Thank you!  Cheesy

You're welcome!

and here's another awesome one, since we've been running for a month or so we're starting to get more comfortable so I reduced the withdrawal fee.

Withdrawals now only 15%!

I'll reduce it further but we'll see how that goes.  I think that's fair!  It was 25% since the beginning, and I think that was too high and many others did, but I had to keep them the way they were until we could afford it.  We're doing pretty good so far I would say! 
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 07:35:32 PM

Holy smokes the traffic is heating up!

2.4 million per 24h now!
Awitte

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 09:51:50 PM

Holy smokes the traffic is heating up!

2.4 million per 24h now!

Well, I think a lot of ads weren't delivered before the server update... Thats why a very short reaction time of the adserver is very important.

Clicks have gone up the same amount?
Matoking

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

Firstbits: 1m8xa

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 03:39:58 PM

Two of my ad slots were marked as "Verified" recently. There is nothing on the site that explains what that means, so it would be helpful if you added an explanation about it somewhere on the site.

Also, the server upgrade was really needed, before the upgrade the ads could take as long as 10 seconds to load, whereas now they load pretty much instantaneously. Smiley

BTC : 1CcpmVDLvR7DgA5deFGScoNhiEtiJnh6H4 - LTC : LYTnoXAHNsemMB2jhCSi1znQqnfupdRkSy
Bitcoin-otc
BitBin - earn bitcoins with your pastes!
Awitte

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 08:37:48 PM

Two of my ad slots were marked as "Verified" recently. There is nothing on the site that explains what that means, so it would be helpful if you added an explanation about it somewhere on the site.

Well it is  displayed in CoinUrl when you ask for verification:

The "verified" status for an advertisement slot allows the website owner to receive additional income through our affiliate program. Every time an ad is shown, your referral link will be embedded into the "Ads by CoinURL" label!

The "verified" status can be assigned to all sites having legitimate content, do not urge users to click ads, and do not have any ads from competing Bitcoin advertising networks. Your ad slot will be manually reviewed within 24 hours. If it is accepted, you will see an icon near the slot title; otherwise, an email will be sent with the reason for rejection.
Matoking

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 08:57:51 AM

Well it is  displayed in CoinUrl when you ask for verification:

The "verified" status for an advertisement slot allows the website owner to receive additional income through our affiliate program. Every time an ad is shown, your referral link will be embedded into the "Ads by CoinURL" label!

The "verified" status can be assigned to all sites having legitimate content, do not urge users to click ads, and do not have any ads from competing Bitcoin advertising networks. Your ad slot will be manually reviewed within 24 hours. If it is accepted, you will see an icon near the slot title; otherwise, an email will be sent with the reason for rejection.
The thing is, I never asked for my ad slots to be verified. My site also has ads from competing Bitcoin advertising networks.

Nothing wrong with it, it was just really unexpected. I have a hunch it was a mistake, though.

BTC : 1CcpmVDLvR7DgA5deFGScoNhiEtiJnh6H4 - LTC : LYTnoXAHNsemMB2jhCSi1znQqnfupdRkSy
Bitcoin-otc
Awitte

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 01:49:47 PM

hmm. No idea. Have just been copypasting you the meaning of verfication...
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 09:18:03 PM

Also, the server upgrade was really needed, before the upgrade the ads could take as long as 10 seconds to load, whereas now they load pretty much instantaneously. Smiley

Oh,

I looked at the highest traffic ad slots we had, and verified them without asking.  This way when users click on the CoinURL logo in the corner of your ad, you get credit for referring them!

Andi.

I could do the same for the Dutch language, if you want.

Good to know!  We should do all languages. 
Matoking

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 03:23:08 PM

Oh,

I looked at the highest traffic ad slots we had, and verified them without asking.  This way when users click on the CoinURL logo in the corner of your ad, you get credit for referring them!

Thanks for clearing that up.

Speaking of CoinURL translations, I can do the Finnish translation if you don't have a volunteer yet. Smiley

Bitcoin-otc
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 09:21:34 PM

Oh,

Thanks for clearing that up.

Speaking of CoinURL translations, I can do the Finnish translation if you don't have a volunteer yet. Smiley

Okay sounds good! 

CoinURL hit 2.5 million impressions per 24h now!
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 07:34:17 AM

NEW THEME!

YAY!

Let me know if I broke anything!

Took me about a month to massage all the little bits into there.

gdsl

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Al Berg

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 08:39:35 AM

NEW THEME!

YAY!

Let me know if I broke anything!

Took me about a month to massage all the little bits into there.

I'm using IE10 on W7.

The new theme is quite broken. The menu bar is white on withe and not readable.

I allso get "Only secure content is displayed", so you seem to load some components with HTTP from a HTTPS page.

gdsl

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Al Berg

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 08:48:21 AM

Dont know if you did anything, but it looks better now.

I still get the secure content warning though.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:24:53 AM

New design looks pretty cool, but the feature boxes need to be centered. Doesn't look good on 1080p.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: