Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is exactly Vod ( and Neotox ):  (Read 3038 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:32:22 PM

well, here's the story:

once upon a time, a bitcointalk user ( Neotox )  dislike an answer a gave him , on an another user ( Kanapka )...  
 i was the escrow of the  sale of this account.. ( yes i know ... selling account is alowed by bitcointalk rules, but it's NOT a good thing for this forum, and SHOULDN'T  be allowed, that's my own opinion.. )

so, the reason of this conflict betwen me and Neotox was in the fact i left a good feedback for Kanapka while they have a minor conflict at this time. ( between Kanapka and Neotox ).

Neotox didnt like my answer at this time, so he start to spread fake accusations: ie:

" kanapka is your alt account!.... blablabla... you have escrowing for yourself !... blablabla.."

here's the reference of this shit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1184583.0

so, the result  was: i saw a sort of justiciary ( Vod ) thinking to be a sort of god in this forum left me a neg feedback , while i never heard from him before that , never had a deal with him  , even never talk with ..  result was my trust ranking fell down..  
the true of this story was : i NEVER , NEVER had any alt account on bitcointalk , NEVER !
( Neotox , On the other hand, buy and sell a lot of bitcointalk account, ( and probably escrow for himself ).
the sad part of this story was after doing a lot of trade in bitcointalk from several years now, i have lost a bit of credibility cause Vod and his fake bad feedback...

Now, after few month passed, i had contacted him few days ago for polite ask him to remove this stupid bad feedback, and when i wake up this morning, this what i've got in my forum messages:

everyone can judge by himself ... Wink

what kind of credibility could have this kind of user ?

another point about the originals accusations against me :  what could i win on an member rank account sale ?  1$ ?  ...   2$?  LMAO !

every body can  look at my trust ranking , and see i have deal for many bitcoins , and understand i haven't  NOTHING to win in escrowing an account sale ! ..

It's really sad to see how a trust ranking system could be abused with stupid fake accusations by some stupid users, and more sad to see how some "sheeps' users could follow them..   Wink
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:33:21 PM

RESERVED  Grin
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 08:44:29 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:20:01 PM by suchmoon

Can you do a tl;dr version? I'm not following what you're actually complaining about.

Also I don't think Vod's feedback has been removed and re-added, shows an old date:

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:50:32 PM

yeah ! and this exactly why i said he's a liar.. for the same reason: date ..  he never removed anything.  , on this morning (look the time of his last post today on bitcointalk, and then look at the hour he left me the personnal message.......  Wink

Next BillGates

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:56:38 PM

yeah ! and this exactly why i said he's a liar.. for the same reason: date ..  he never removed anything.  , on this morning (look the time of his last post today on bitcointalk, and then look at the hour he left me the personnal message.......  Wink

Actually he means to say ( suchmoon ) that if Vod has deleted and re-added as per what you said mate, then why it shows a old date ?

I think he has a point but you have screenshots too, please explain how it shows a old date yet ( if he removed it and re-added ) , moreover can you verify that he sent such a message ? I mean by showing to someone like blazed ?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 08:58:25 PM

Why is it that certain people can not live without drama in their lives (regardless of personal or online)? It does not matter who Vod is.

He has been here for a very long time and has deserved his place.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Next BillGates

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:59:36 PM

Why is it that certain people can not live without drama in their lives (regardless of personal or online)? It does not matter who Vod is.

It does not matter who he/she is but can you explain us how that message is relevant which VOD sent to OP ?

defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:01:19 PM

i applauze  Grin

i had left him  my feedback at the same date ( 2015 ), , and i had removed my feedback... but i put it again on today , ( just look on his trust ranking ...  proof i HAD LEFT MINE , before putting it again on TODAY
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:07:37 PM

Actually he means to say ( suchmoon ) that if Vod has deleted and re-added as per what you said mate, then why it shows a old date ?

I think he has a point but you have screenshots too, please explain how it shows a old date yet ( if he removed it and re-added ) , moreover can you verify that he sent such a message ? I mean by showing to someone like blazed ?
absolutely no problem for me, to show the original message to any respectable user , like Blazed for example , Monbux , or .. Lauda  why not?  Wink

edit:

i"d just left a message to blazed on irc yet , ( bitcoin-otc)
[22:11:24] <defcon23> hello blazed
[22:11:29] <defcon23> good evening
[22:11:40] <defcon23> you're invoked here man Wink
[22:11:42] <defcon23> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1399668.msg14209328#new
[22:13:01] <defcon23> could i show you my screen , i need to show it to a respectable user , for a proof
Iseecookies

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:13:57 PM

This story is missing details for us noobs pressed up against the back wall trying to get view of the match.
Can I get a run down on names mentioned here and why they be pissing on each other?

I know VOD be grouchy at times but I do not know the other players besides Neo sells accounts.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:05:56 PM

RE the topic:

Vod's real name/address is:

Martin Lawrence
46 Sheridan Dr
St. Albert, Alberta Canada
source

If he has defamed you, harmed you or otherwise committed a tort against you, then you most likely will be able to serve him at the above address if you wish to pursue legal action against him. You will most likely not be able to maintain whatever level of anonymity that you have if you do wish to pursue legal action against him. Additionally, pursuing legal action against Vod may not be successful, even if the courts find that he has in fact broken the law due to the fact that Vod supposedly has a form of Tourettes, and a court may be reluctant to award a judgment for something that someone with Tourettes has said in the past, as doing so may be poor public policy.

RE the screenshot of the PM from Vod -- he is clearly trolling you, and has no interest in having a reasonable conversation with you.
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:43:56 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 06:59:09 AM by defcon23

RE the topic:

Vod's real name/address is:

Martin Lawrence
46 Sheridan Dr
St. Albert, Alberta Canada
source

If he has defamed you, harmed you or otherwise committed a tort against you, then you most likely will be able to serve him at the above address if you wish to pursue legal action against him. You will most likely not be able to maintain whatever level of anonymity that you have if you do wish to pursue legal action against him. Additionally, pursuing legal action against Vod may not be successful, even if the courts find that he has in fact broken the law due to the fact that Vod supposedly has a form of Tourettes, and a court may be reluctant to award a judgment for something that someone with Tourettes has said in the past, as doing so may be poor public policy.

RE the screenshot of the PM from Vod -- he is clearly trolling you, and has no interest in having a reasonable conversation with you.
 Thanx quickseller ( i think you know better as anyone here that mechanism where people lost their rep for nothing )  Wink

it's something like:

look at the sheeps ..  Cheesy  That's exactly who Vod is .

edit:  

i repeat:  i'm ready to show the original message to anyone with enought respectability in this forum ! i still waiting for Blazed , or Monbux , or Lauda avaibility .., or anyone serious else .

again, THANX for this DOX ! i'will indeed start to use it ... in a legal way  Wink
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 02:43:36 PM

Quickseller has had his fair share of leading witch hunts, so I don't know if I would give him too much sympathy. He does make himself useful occasionally. I am not sure it evens out though.

So Vod has tourettes...that explains SO much...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 02:54:42 PM

The OP doesn't seem to be interested in making this easier for us so I had to go digging. It looks like the conflict with Neotox revolves around this PM exchange and specifically the quoted part:

https://archive.is/Bqhr1#selection-2177.0-2191.12

old user "Kanapka" i nerver knew before, had sold this account to an another user ( ACTUAL owner ) , and it seems he hasn't change the account name.

so, if you had anny issue with the user "Kanapka" in the past , you have to know the actual owner of this account is NOT the same person.
( cause i recently had to escrow this account sale , as i already told you )

Hope this could help you..

Best regards

It would appear that defcon23 is claiming that Kanapka has been sold. Neotox has an issue with a transaction conducted by Kanapka and asks when the account was sold (to determine if the sale was before or after the aforementioned transaction) but defcon23 is refusing to disclose the date. Neotox checks seclog, doesn't find a password change for Kanapka, and assumes that defcon23 is lying. Further Neotox makes a claim that Kanapka is an alt of defcon23 but I don't think there is any proof of that.

Kanapka denies the sale too:

This account is mine since its creation. I can sign a message

And of course I'm not defcom.

I sold another account. Won't say what account because you'll neg it only to annoy me and sellers never reveal what account has been sold

Please refrain to try to bully and ruin the reputation of random people that never traded with you and have no idea WTF are you talking about

Regards

PS: we all know you have an army of alts, please don't do too much shilling in this topic

And claims the misunderstanding happened due to defcon23's bad English.

I have no idea where Vod comes into the picture though.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 03:21:26 PM

Vod left a negative rating for the op regarding this dispute.
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:36:59 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 04:51:35 PM by defcon23

The OP doesn't seem to be interested in making this easier for us so I had to go digging. It looks like the conflict with Neotox revolves around this PM exchange and specifically the quoted part:

https://archive.is/Bqhr1#selection-2177.0-2191.12

old user "Kanapka" i nerver knew before, had sold this account to an another user ( ACTUAL owner ) , and it seems he hasn't change the account name.

so, if you had anny issue with the user "Kanapka" in the past , you have to know the actual owner of this account is NOT the same person.
( cause i recently had to escrow this account sale , as i already told you )

Hope this could help you..

Best regards

It would appear that defcon23 is claiming that Kanapka has been sold. Neotox has an issue with a transaction conducted by Kanapka and asks when the account was sold (to determine if the sale was before or after the aforementioned transaction) but defcon23 is refusing to disclose the date. Neotox checks seclog, doesn't find a password change for Kanapka, and assumes that defcon23 is lying. Further Neotox makes a claim that Kanapka is an alt of defcon23 but I don't think there is any proof of that.

Kanapka denies the sale too:

This account is mine since its creation. I can sign a message

And of course I'm not defcom.

I sold another account. Won't say what account because you'll neg it only to annoy me and sellers never reveal what account has been sold

Please refrain to try to bully and ruin the reputation of random people that never traded with you and have no idea WTF are you talking about

Regards

PS: we all know you have an army of alts, please don't do too much shilling in this topic

And claims the misunderstanding happened due to defcon23's bad English.

Thanx for clarifing these few things Wink that's exactly what happend. and my appologies to everybody for my very bad english ( yes i have to  admit it .. ) Wink

i agree to an another point with you: i haven't understood why Vod comes in this story... but it seems to be an usual attitude for him...  he should think to be a sort of sherif , justiciary,  or something like that... , or maybe he haven't any life or credibility outside this forum .. Grin   lmao

in regard of this:  

sorry dude , but that's not completly true, .. he just spread accusation without any proof  ( as they never exist ) , and that's how this guy grow is reputation , often baseless on nothing real, and this is really sad for all people who had to suffer of  this troll posts..  but : justice is coming .. for him and for Neotox.. trust me.

regards of this:

Neotox checks seclog, doesn't find a password change for Kanapka, and assumes that defcon23 is lying.
  = WRONG ! is it Neotox version?...  Wink
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 05:08:09 PM

regards of this:

Neotox checks seclog, doesn't find a password change for Kanapka, and assumes that defcon23 is lying.
  = WRONG ! is it Neotox version?...  Wink

I'm confused now. Are you saying there was a password change for Kanapka? What's your version then?

then I checked forum security log and found that password of account "Kanapka" was not changed since last 1 month? (my trade was 9-10 sepetember)
so it means that Defcon23 lied about this and account Kanapka was never sold using his escrow
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:19:02 PM

regards of this:

= WRONG ! is it Neotox version?...  Wink

I'm confused now. Are you saying there was a password change for Kanapka? What's your version then?

then I checked forum security log and found that password of account "Kanapka" was not changed since last 1 month? (my trade was 9-10 sepetember)
so it means that Defcon23 lied about this and account Kanapka was never sold using his escrow
 indeed man !  when you escrow a sale of an account , 1: asking a bitcoin signed message ( to ensure that's not an hacked account)
2: changing  the password of the account ( to avoid a possible scam of the seller, just after sale. )

so YES , this account password was changed, by ME ( the escrow )  , and this , before i gave the account to his new owner.

anyway: NEVER EVER escrowing for an account sale ( i repeat : what is shoudn't be allowed by bitcointalk rules.)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 05:35:27 PM

in regard of this:  

sorry dude , but that's not completly true, .. he just spread accusation without any proof  ( as they never exist ) , and that's how this guy grow is reputation , often baseless on nothing real, and this is really sad for all people who had to suffer of  this troll posts..  but : justice is coming .. for him and for Neotox.. trust me.

Actually what I said is true, he did leave you a negative rating, maybe I am confused as to what for. To be clear I am not saying you deserved the rating, just that he left it. I have also been the victim of Vod's abusive obsessive compulsive behavior. I completely believe he could have done this to you for no reason other than to make himself look/feel more important.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 05:36:54 PM

regards of this:

= WRONG ! is it Neotox version?...  Wink

indeed man !  when you escrow a sale of an account , 1: asking a bitcoin signed message ( to ensure that's not an hacked account)
2: changing  the password of the account ( to avoid a possible scam of the seller, just after sale. )

so YES , this account password was changed, by ME ( the escrow )  , and this , before i gave the account to his new owner.

anyway: NEVER EVER escrowing for an account sale ( i repeat : what is shoudn't be allowed by bitcointalk rules.)

When was the Kanapka account sold? Give us the date or at least the year and the month.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: