Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is exactly Vod ( and Neotox ):  (Read 3034 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 08:23:57 PM

Hey, I have a right to defend myself against your lies.  I believe BB told you to back off as well, and here you go again.

Have your doctor increase your medication and stick to your business.  I have no interest in kicking you when you are down.

What lies? You mean like the lie you negative rated me for but couldn't quote? Would you like me to post the PM he sent us? I can do that if you insist on following me around like a sick puppy. I didn't before because I felt bad for you but it makes it hard to feel bad for you when you are stalking me. I am taking this to a more appropriate thread. Feel free to make more shit up here if it satisfies your ego.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:25:17 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2016, 07:10:44 AM by defcon23

Wow - your parents really did a number on you.  Let things go.  See that doctor!
 YOU are just a LIAR dude...  you gave me a bad rep for nothing , and you never remove anything , as the screenshot proove it....  wait now.. expect me..  Cool
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 08:37:51 PM

Hey OP, thanks for leaving me a negative. What was the reason again?
Was it because I've reported your reflink thread about a shop that doesn't even accept BTC?
That's a great reason to leave someone a negative feedback, congratulations OP.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:44:19 PM

Was it because I've reported your reflink thread about a shop that doesn't even accept BTC?
go home pupy.. you love to report everyone for nothing here.. it seem you love report much as you can ... it's how you think you gona grow ?  lmao !   go back crying to your mumy  Wink
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:47:06 PM

I have a feeling this post is going to get deleted, as the mods here seem to think my posts are nonconstructive.  So be it.  But Lutpin, you should probably expect more of this retaliatory feedback if you're going to be policing the forum.  Look at Vod's trust feedback, which is filled with bogus negatives.  Hell, even my trust feedback is filled with red from assholes who I called out on BS.  That's just the nature of the forum.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:57:26 AM

I have a feeling this post is going to get deleted, as the mods here seem to think my posts are nonconstructive.  So be it.  But Lutpin, you should probably expect more of this retaliatory feedback if you're going to be policing the forum.  Look at Vod's trust feedback, which is filled with bogus negatives.  Hell, even my trust feedback is filled with red from assholes who I called out on BS.  That's just the nature of the forum.
man , i have to admit it : you're absolutely right  ! and this is exactly why i hate this kind of users like vod, neotox, lutpin and ALL their alts. just have a look at their sents feedbacks , it seem they like ( and think ) growing their own reputations with many reports on over user ( often for no real reason ). just read ... , everyone can judge by themselve. they probably think they are win some credibility in denouncing much as possible... that's completly ashame, but it seem  they probably have no real life outside this forum...  that's why these trolls grow their life in this way..

just have a look to my signature: that's the thread lutpin have reported on yesterday ( and been removed so..)  he start by coming in this thread, ask if bitcoin is accepted, and blame me for putting my referal link.. you see ? what's his problem?  he maybe think to be a justiciary here? no : that's just a stupid kid who think wining more credibility in this forum with one more report  Cheesy
That's not the first time... once again, look at his sents feedbacks  ( and reasons )
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 12:46:04 PM

But Lutpin, you should probably expect more of this retaliatory feedback if you're going to be policing the forum.  Look at Vod's trust feedback, which is filled with bogus negatives.  Hell, even my trust feedback is filled with red from assholes who I called out on BS.  That's just the nature of the forum.
However, look at the general rank/age of the accounts leaving these retaliatory feedbacks. They are mostly new accounts who are annoyed that they didn't get their own way, correct?
To have someone who was once trusted enough to escrow, like defcon23, do exactly the same thing (because his thread was removed for breaking the rules) is nothing less of sad.

with many reports on over user ( often for no real reason )
No, pretty much all feedback sent by the users you just listed is valid as they are on the Default Trust network. Should the feedback they leave be invalid, they would have been removed.

everyone can judge by themselve
However, this doesn't happen. Newbies here have been scammed by people with red trust before, and it will continue to happen. Trying to say that people shouldn't leave feedback because others judge for themselves is wrong, because it doesn't happen.

but it seem  they probably have no real life outside this forum...  that's why these trolls grow their life in this way..
that's just a stupid kid who think wining more credibility in this forum with one more report  Cheesy
"Hmm, I need to look mature to win this argument. I know! I'll insult the people that disagree with me for no reason!". Are you a child? Grow up.

ask if bitcoin is accepted, and blame me for putting my referal link.. you see ? what's his problem?
So, you post a shop onto BitcoinTalk which doesn't take bitcoin, with a referral link (which is against the rules to post) and you're surprised that it was reported and removed. What did you expect to happen?
defcon23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:11:22 PM

But Lutpin, you should probably expect more of this retaliatory feedback if you're going to be policing the forum.  Look at Vod's trust feedback, which is filled with bogus negatives.  Hell, even my trust feedback is filled with red from assholes who I called out on BS.  That's just the nature of the forum.
However, look at the general rank/age of the accounts leaving these retaliatory feedbacks. They are mostly new accounts who are annoyed that they didn't get their own way, correct?
To have someone who was once trusted enough to escrow, like defcon23, do exactly the same thing (because his thread was removed for breaking the rules) is nothing less of sad.

with many reports on over user ( often for no real reason )
No, pretty much all feedback sent by the users you just listed is valid as they are on the Default Trust network. Should the feedback they leave be invalid, they would have been removed.

everyone can judge by themselve
However, this doesn't happen. Newbies here have been scammed by people with red trust before, and it will continue to happen. Trying to say that people shouldn't leave feedback because others judge for themselves is wrong, because it doesn't happen.

but it seem  they probably have no real life outside this forum...  that's why these trolls grow their life in this way..
that's just a stupid kid who think wining more credibility in this forum with one more report  Cheesy
"Hmm, I need to look mature to win this argument. I know! I'll insult the people that disagree with me for no reason!". Are you a child? Grow up.

ask if bitcoin is accepted, and blame me for putting my referal link.. you see ? what's his problem?
So, you post a shop onto BitcoinTalk which doesn't take bitcoin, with a referral link (which is against the rules to post) and you're surprised that it was reported and removed. What did you expect to happen?
man , i'm not a teenager , 48 years old precisely.  so , keep your lessons please .
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: