Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AtomiCAT's alt - Finally found them out :D  (Read 1785 times)
Next BillGates (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:04:54 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 11:44:20 PM by Next BillGates

Hello friends, I was pissed off too much with his replies when I ask loan and hence decided to check whether he is really so clean as he shows off or not Cheesy , so let me show his cards Smiley too

I wont show if he comes here or at least in PM and apology .. waiting for 10-15 mins then will post with proof Smiley

I would before posting proofs would like to have a reply about this from Atomi , sent him a message , once he replies and I feel good, I wont reveal, else mate get ready.

BitArum is an alt of AtomiCat and he was selling it , proof : http://prntscr.com/afrxy8

Now it should be tagged as sold and he has 2 more accounts , which he didnt disclose but I will find out Wink

And having 4 accounts in bitmixer is allowed ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:53:33 PM

Hello friends, I was pissed off too much with his replies when I ask loan and hence decided to check whether he is really so clean as he shows off or not Cheesy , so let me show his cards Smiley too

I wont show if he comes here or at least in PM and apology .. waiting for 10-15 mins then will post with proof Smiley

I would before posting proofs would like to have a reply about this from Atomi , sent him a message , once he replies and I feel good, I wont reveal, else mate get ready.

Quoting this for reference in case the OP edits this or changes it in the future.

Read this thread for more information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1399840.0

Edit:
The OP has edited the first post so I am quoting the second version.

BitArum is an alt of AtomiCat and he was selling it , proof : http://prntscr.com/afrxy8

Now it should be tagged as sold and he has 2 more accounts , which he didnt disclose but I will find out Wink

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:00:33 AM

OP can you copy paste the message? can't verify it (probably because of a typo somewhere.).

@atomicat.
you're saying OP blackmailed you for compensation? where's the proof of this?
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:06:15 AM

OP can you copy paste the message? can't verify it (probably because of a typo somewhere.).

@atomicat.
you're saying OP blackmailed you for compensation? where's the proof of this?
I have provided the PM where he blackmailed me for compensation in the scam accusation thread(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1399840.0).
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:03:45 AM

Yes, bitmixer does not have any rules against having multiple accounts in their campaign. The same is true for the forum.

Why exactly do you think it is necessary to out his alts as you are apparently attempting to do?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 02:12:24 AM

Let the trust begin and ask me anything you want regarding this.

Did you demand "compensation" for not revealing the alt? Did you reveal the alt because Atomicat refused to pay?
Iseecookies

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:24:34 AM

Popcorn emoticon please!

As the allegations fly these are the days of our lives.
Seems fishy to start a thread and then hold back the details. Takes a little fire out of anything you got to say.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:02:43 AM

Let the trust begin and ask me anything you want regarding this.

Did you demand "compensation" for not revealing the alt? Did you reveal the alt because Atomicat refused to pay?
I have quoted the two versions of the first post in the 3rd post. He revealed the account after sending me these PMs.

So you want to discuss and sort or I get them tagged ?

Waiting for your reply here ( everyone ) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1399820.msg14210173#msg14210173

If you not reply in 10 minutes, I dont needto tell even people Cheesy

Also my alt accounts are mostly from loan collateral's so if anyone has an offer please PM me.
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:55:30 AM

I never asked for compensation , what I only asked was that " sorry " because he insulted me over many place. I never threat him and bribe for money, never !

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:07:14 AM

I never asked for compensation , what I only asked was that " sorry " because he insulted me over many place. I never threat him and bribe for money, never !

the PM quote posted by atomicat here says otherwise.

I have no personal problem with you, but what you done was bad. Let me know how you will compensate for the reputation you decreased of mine .. and I promise I wont reveal your accounts.

^^ doesn't sound like you only wanted an apologize... or is that a fake quote?

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:12:14 AM

I have no personal problem with you, but what you done was bad. Let me know how you will compensate for the reputation you decreased of mine .. and I promise I wont reveal your accounts.

He quoted 1 message , ask him that I asked him to just apology, say Atomi didnt I ? compensation itself means apology ( because he dented my reputation )

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 08:55:34 AM

@Next BillGates

He quoted 1 message , ask him that I asked him to just apology, say Atomi didnt I ? compensation itself means apology ( because he dented my reputation )

Compensation may refer to:

Financial compensation
Compensation (chess), various advantages a player has in exchange for a disadvantage
Compensation (engineering)
Compensation (essay), by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Compensation (film), a 2000 film
Compensation (psychology)
Biological compensation, the characteristic pattern of bending of the plant or mushroom stem after turning from the normal vertical position

Lets go through this one by one...

#1 Financial compensation:
Financial compensation refers to the act of providing a person with money or other things of economic value in exchange for their goods, labor, or to provide for the costs of injuries that they have incurred.

#2-#7 Dont apply here.

I dont see where this means apology. I dont see why you would use a more complex term (compensation) instead of apology if you meant apology either.

Feel free to explain this to me, because to me it looks like blackmail.

@Atomicat Would you allow someone to verify the PM?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:26:18 AM

@Next BillGates

Compensation may refer to:

Financial compensation
Compensation (chess), various advantages a player has in exchange for a disadvantage
Compensation (engineering)
Compensation (essay), by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Compensation (film), a 2000 film
Compensation (psychology)
Biological compensation, the characteristic pattern of bending of the plant or mushroom stem after turning from the normal vertical position

Lets go through this one by one...

#1 Financial compensation:
Financial compensation refers to the act of providing a person with money or other things of economic value in exchange for their goods, labor, or to provide for the costs of injuries that they have incurred.

#2-#7 Dont apply here.

I dont see where this means apology. I dont see why you would use a more complex term (compensation) instead of apology if you meant apology either.

Feel free to explain this to me, because to me it looks like blackmail.

@Atomicat Would you allow someone to verify the PM?

@shorena: I would allow you to verify the PM he sent me but is there a way to verify it without giving you my account(Teamviewer screen sharing or something similar)?
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:28:14 AM

Copying from the other thread.

PM log:

Do I see a request for apology in this PM? Even if you were to request for an apology I don't see anything wrong I have done to you.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 10:19:41 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 10:31:33 AM by Lutpin

@shorena: I would allow you to verify the PM he sent me but is there a way to verify it without giving you my account(Teamviewer screen sharing or something similar)?
Giving someone short access should be the fastest way of verifying the PM. I'd say (IMO) shorena is more than trusted to do that.
Or you choose someone else who is a) trusted on the forum and b) yau personally trust.

Its not that I don't trust shorena to hold my account I just don't want to change my password and have it appear on my trust page.
Understandable, but probably something you have to cope up with.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:23:21 AM

Giving someone short access should be the fastest way of verifying the PM. I'd say (IMO) shorena is more than trusted to do that.
Or you choose someone else who is a) trusted on the forum and b) yau personally trust.
Its not that I don't trust shorena to hold my account I just don't want to change my password and have it appear on my trust page.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:41:26 AM

You can sign a message from your address stating you have changed your password for security reasons and post it here .When the questions will be raised,you can link them to the relevant conformation post.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 11:37:45 AM

TeamViewer is fine with me. I might have time later tonight (CET), I will write you a PM when I do.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:08:31 PM

TeamViewer is fine with me. I might have time later tonight (CET), I will write you a PM when I do.
Thanks for agreeing to verify my PM using Teamviewer. I will be waiting for your PM tonight.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 02:19:15 PM

I never asked for compensation , what I only asked was that " sorry " because he insulted me over many place. I never threat[ened] him and bribe for money, never !

LOL

You might want to show your PM history to someone trusted too and prove that you indeed asked for an apology. Otherwise it looks like you got caught lying, again.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: