Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]My yobit account with various coins  (Read 1111 times)
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 03:40:38 PM

0.00521 btc

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:56:57 PM

I will bid 0.0051 btc but i need to have acess to the referal page before i can honor this bid if i win,otherwise desconsider my offer.

Well your bid isnt valid as already passed 24hours from my bid soo i would like to do this deal ,and if you wont be giving the email i need something i can be assured i will take if you try to get back this account of yobit,and before i honor the bid i made as i said before i will need to see a print of the referals income,otherwise the previous bid will be the winner.If you send me the print  we will deal as long you put a staked message here saying i will be the new holder of your account of yobit,with the folowing adress.... then we can close the deal.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:56:07 PM

I will bid 0.0051 btc but i need to have acess to the referal page before i can honor this bid if i win,otherwise desconsider my offer.

Well your bid isnt valid as already passed 24hours from my bid soo i would like to do this deal ,and if you wont be giving the email i need something i can be assured i will take if you try to get back this account of yobit,and before i honor the bid i made as i said before i will need to see a print of the referals income,otherwise the previous bid will be the winner.If you send me the print  we will deal as long you put a staked message here saying i will be the new holder of your account of yobit,with the folowing adress.... then we can close the deal.
I cant give you email but i agree to post stacked message..Your bid will be valid only when I provide you the screnshots as per your demand.Till than..
0.00521 btc

...you are the highest bidder

knowhow

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:14:57 PM

I cant give you email but i agree to post stacked message..Your bid will be valid only when I provide you the screnshots as per your demand.Till than..
0.00521 btc

Sure i had reply to you by pm i just asked the referals proof and you taking a long time to show me them if you wont make it the winner is krach with the bid of 0.005btc,soo you choose to send me the details i had asked or to sell the account to him for the first bid he made.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:37:33 PM

0.00521 btc

Sure i had reply to you by pm i just asked the referals proof and you taking a long time to show me them if you wont make it the winner is krach with the bid of 0.005btc,soo you choose to send me the details i had asked or to sell the account to him for the first bid he made.
I cantake screnshots from my mobile if it is okay with you.Please also tell where to upload those screnshots as imgur doesn't work for mobile

knowhow

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:30:36 PM

Well the op has provided the screenshots,soo i will honor my bid here and this auction will be over,just a staked message will be pending to be posted here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1336496.0 ,the payment has been made and i have acess to the yobit ,just by tomorrow post the signed message to avoid any problem.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:37:26 PM

Well the op has provided the screenshots,soo i will honor my bid here and this auction will be over,just a staked message will be pending to be posted here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1336496.0 ,the payment has been made and i have acess to the yobit ,just by tomorrow post the signed message to avoid any problem.
Yes I have sold this yobit account of mine to member knowhow.I gave him all login details and he paid me 0.0052 btc.This thread is closed now

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: