Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PS4 ACCOUNTS - ALL GAMES - PSN PLUS - BEST PRICE $5 - $15  (Read 935 times)
WendBTC (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:46:02 PM

The accounts work worldwide, dont care if you dont live in usa

Pay attention!
I´m selling an account, not code, not DVD/Blu-Ray Disk , only the data from it to download a game that yourself can play with your own profile.

STEP 1: Instructions for download the game.
IN YOUR PS4
1. Click the user to create (new user) and log in as a new user.
2. In PlayStation®Network, click Register
3. In the menu, select Use an existing account.
4. Then enter your login (example: ps4@game.com) and password (example: 123456).
5. After the destination account Log in menu will appear to the network and the user can enter the network PlayStation®Network, using an existing account
6. Enter the Playstation Store and select View downloadable files, open the list of content located on the account, download everything that you are interested in background (wait for the full download is not necessary).
7. Go to your own account.
8. Now you can see the game downloading but with a lock, continue reading to solve it.

STEP 2: Instructions for deactivation.
IN YOUR PC
1. Go to this link https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action
2. Login with e-mail address and password i give you and click "Log on to network".
3. Go to to "Account". In the left column, select the item "Media and Devices". On the main part of the page click on the box "Game", and then click "Disable all" "Deactivate All", and click "Yes".
Once you do the desactivation, you must activate fast (<15 minutes)

STEP 3: Instructions for activation.
IN YOUR PS4
1. Go to the account yo created in STEP 1.
2. Select [PlayStation™Network/Account Management]
3. Select [Activate as Your Primary PS4] and click [Activate].

I send first only for Stuff, Legendary, Hero (with green trust), also I accept escrow.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:19:24 AM

Pay attention!
I´m selling an account, not code, not DVD/Blu-Ray Disk , only the data from it to download a game that yourself can play with your own profile.

IN YOUR PS4
4. Then enter your login (example: ps4@game.com) and password (example: 123456).
5. After the destination account Log in menu will appear to the network and the user can enter the network PlayStation®Network, using an existing account
6. Enter the Playstation Store and select View downloadable files, open the list of content located on the account, download everything that you are interested in background (wait for the full download is not necessary).
8. Now you can see the game downloading but with a lock, continue reading to solve it.

IN YOUR PC
2. Login with e-mail address and password i give you and click "Log on to network".
3. Go to to "Account". In the left column, select the item "Media and Devices". On the main part of the page click on the box "Game", and then click "Disable all" "Deactivate All", and click "Yes".

IN YOUR PS4

I send first only for Stuff, Legendary, Hero (with green trust), also I accept escrow.
is the account can rename?i live outside usa,but have you PS3 account too?i dont have PS4 for now,hope next year can buy one.
WendBTC (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:12:26 PM

Pay attention!

IN YOUR PS4

IN YOUR PC

IN YOUR PS4

is the account can rename?i live outside usa,but have you PS3 account too?i dont have PS4 for now,hope next year can buy one.

Hi.

It doesn't matter where you live. I have games for PS3 too.

I will provide you an account with the required game on it, you just have to download the game from the account (you have the instructions in my original post).
After you finish step 3 you can play it from your account.

I can provide you support if you need, but the process is pretty straight foreword.

Let me know if I can help you with more information.

Cheers!
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:31:33 PM

this sounds interesting.. kinda confusing but doesnt seem to crazy.

Hopefully someone tries this out and reports back. I dont want to be the
guinea pig lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: