Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Odds for Conor McGregor Khabib Nurmagomedov at www.Vio88.com & www.VioPoker.com  (Read 138 times)
VioGroup (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:03:51 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 11:55:31 AM by VioGroup

Hello Guys..

This is the odds for UFC 229 BIG MATCH ,  Conor McGregor Vs Khabib Nurmagomedov on our sports betting website www.Vio88.com

https://ibb.co/f9g7rz

Conor McGregor             1.35

Khabib Nurmagomedov  -1.61

We accept bitcoin now

** Please contact our support If you want to register and make deposit via Bitcoin

http://vio88.com/register

http://viopoker.com/register.php

-Refferal bonus 10%

-New Member Deposit Bonus 15%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

I would definitely place a bet on Khabib Nurmagomedov a these odds, very good odds. Conor McGregor is all mouth as usual and has a lot of fans, which explains why his odds are not higher, just like the Floyd Mayweather fight, there is again good value to bet against Conor McGregor, in my opinion.
Khabib Nurmagomedov has better skills on the ground, there is always a risk in a fight like this, he could get knocked out, but he has proved his defense is very good, and should win the fight as soon as he can get his opponent to the ground.

VioGroup (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

I would definitely place a bet on Khabib Nurmagomedov a these odds, very good odds. Conor McGregor is all mouth as usual and has a lot of fans, which explains why his odds are not higher, just like the Floyd Mayweather fight, there is again good value to bet against Conor McGregor, in my opinion.
Khabib Nurmagomedov has better skills on the ground, there is always a risk in a fight like this, he could get knocked out, but he has proved his defense is very good, and should win the fight as soon as he can get his opponent to the ground.

So you are Team Khabib .... What about the Mighty Left hand of Conor ?  ))

www.Vio88.com & www.VioPoker.com

We Accept bitcoin , contact customer support If u want to register and deposit via bitcoin
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

The problem with Conor is that he's a good striker but an average ground fighter, while Khabib is unbeatable on the ground. If Conor manages to get some good hits early on he can win but if he doesn't it's going to end bad for him. I saw his ground defense against much weaker opponents than Khabib like Mendes and he was struggling and allowing himself to be taken down to the ground with ease. If he allows Khabib for that he'll lose.
VioGroup (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

The problem with Conor is that he's a good striker but an average ground fighter, while Khabib is unbeatable on the ground. If Conor manages to get some good hits early on he can win but if he doesn't it's going to end bad for him. I saw his ground defense against much weaker opponents than Khabib like Mendes and he was struggling and allowing himself to be taken down to the ground with ease. If he allows Khabib for that he'll lose.

Well... seems most of MMA fans routing for Khabib.. but the betting odds still tight.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: