Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The New AltCoin: RoxoCoin  (Read 2523 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:30:34 PM

If hou are serious with this coin at least put some effort into the op, if you are trying to scam I'm sure can see that the users on here are not so naieve, the majority anyway.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roxinhojp (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Lets Mine RoxoCoins?

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:34:34 PM

If hou are serious with this coin at least put some effort into the op, if you are trying to scam I'm sure can see that the users on here are not so naieve, the majority anyway.
Ok, but the OP is the post? i am making some design or something but i suck at making this  Grin
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:49:33 PM

Please detail or Roadmap your project
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:37:41 AM

Hello!
I'd be glad to mine another coin, even your one...out of curiousity!
While something you're trying to push w/o much thought...is pure disgrace!

"drum roll"
Because, we're talking about MONEY!
And preparation for the coin is always a dense time!
Quick example: EDRcoin - ABSOLUTE fail!
No mining avaliable, 100% premine, dev himself sold his coins at Yobit!
I can't say if he set a foundation for all the new coins to share this model,
but look at this differently!
If you're willing to represent something not-entirely new, but decent product...
put some effort, take it slow, make a roadmap, wallet, BASIC SOURCE so people wouldnt be able to build controversy 'round it!
MAKE IT CRYSTAL CLEAR for everyone you're not trying to swing easy cash on crowd's trust!

Good luck with that!
xoxo
Roxinhojp (OP)

Lets Mine RoxoCoins?

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:22:05 PM

Hello!

"drum roll"
If you're willing to represent something not-entirely new, but decent product...
put some effort, take it slow, make a roadmap, wallet, BASIC SOURCE so people wouldnt be able to build controversy 'round it!
MAKE IT CRYSTAL CLEAR for everyone you're not trying to swing easy cash on crowd's trust!

Good luck with that!
xoxo

Well the wallet is OK and i am making a Premine for getting some coins, About Effort this is not like the "Official" ANN this is just for testing and for who have interest in help and Mine. and the source i will get it to put on Github. Thanks
And here is the Wallet Image, sorry i didnt put the link yesterday, i find a photo host only today.
http://imgur.com/ZxarTH5
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:27:03 PM

Hello!

"drum roll"

Good luck with that!
xoxo

Well the wallet is OK and i am making a Premine for getting some coins, About Effort this is not like the "Official" ANN this is just for testing and for who have interest in help and Mine. and the source i will get it to put on Github. Thanks
And here is the Wallet Image, sorry i didnt put the link yesterday, i find a photo host only today.
The only thing I really hate to the guts...is a thing YOU trying to sell something ever-so-elusive if people can't mine it!
NO ONE DOES THAT IN 2016! Only scammers, man Sad
Code:
Also, reference to the "Dandelion" by Boards of Canada :)
Roxinhojp (OP)

Lets Mine RoxoCoins?

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:30:50 PM

Hello!

"drum roll"

Good luck with that!
xoxo

The only thing I really hate to the guts...is a thing YOU trying to sell something ever-so-elusive if people can't mine it!
hmm i didnt know about that, So its ok, i think friday or Saturday i will release the Wallet and the Miner, i am just trying to atract people for now. well if you have any another question you can say (just dont wanna that i have a good conversation, i am BR and my english its not so good haha)
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:32:20 PM

Hello!

"drum roll"

Good luck with that!
xoxo

hmm i didnt know about that, So its ok, i think friday or Saturday i will release the Wallet and the Miner, i am just trying to atract people for now. well if you have any another question you can say (just dont wanna that i have a good conversation, i am BR and my english its not so good haha)
Please, take a note for the future: dont sell anything, ESPECIALLY COINS...w/o much thought! And, have a nice day!
Roxinhojp (OP)

Lets Mine RoxoCoins?

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:40:09 PM

well thanks Wink   i will try to Find some guys interrest in mining good day to you too  Grin
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:02:36 AM

well thanks Wink   i will try to Find some guys interrest in mining good day to you too  Grin
If you can make it right...finding a pool, settin up everthing...I'm in, sign me!
Roxinhojp (OP)

Lets Mine RoxoCoins?

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:32:45 PM

If you can make it right...finding a pool, settin up everthing...I'm in, sign me!
Making a pool its a little hard to do, i am going to finish the Logo and others things first. When i Make the New and complete ANN i will give you the link
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:11:06 PM

Making a pool its a little hard to do, i am going to finish the Logo and others things first. When i Make the New and complete ANN i will give you the link
K, buddy!
Roxinhojp (OP)

Lets Mine RoxoCoins?

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:25:59 AM

K, buddy!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1424230.msg14405777#msg14405777 Tell me if you have any idea to upgrade it
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:13:37 PM

any roadmap for this coin?
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 02:32:01 PM

I think this is a newbie stuff for a newbie to post something like this it seems he treated as infant on altcoins why not try even harder and more better you can do better than this it's very crappy to look at your thread..

noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:16:44 PM

K, buddy!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1424230.msg14405777#msg14405777 Tell me if you have any idea to upgrade it
SAARY I missed your new ANN Sad
Roxinhojp (OP)

Lets Mine RoxoCoins?

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:15:09 PM

I think this is a newbie stuff for a newbie to post something like this it seems he treated as infant on altcoins why not try even harder and more better you can do better than this it's very crappy to look at your thread..
This was Just a test, did you Read the new post?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: