Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypersexuality  (Read 1162 times)
vite (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 07:05:12 PM

Based on non-scientific stats researched from heterosexual relationships.
Male hypersexuality ruins the relationships
Female hypersexuality improves them...

whats your take?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 07:26:25 PM

Bullshit, men and women have the same drive, women are just better at including it in some kind of deal!
Snipes777

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 07:56:10 PM

non-scientific

AKA: "Totally anecdotal bull-shit I made up."

Women can be hyper-sexual and cheat causing the destruction of a relationship just as easily as men can be hyper-sexual within monogamy and strengthen a relationship.

It has much more (in my opinion) to do with the classic Madonna-Whore dichotomy by which women are either viewed as either pure, infallible angels (Madonna), or the largest evil skank- whores to ever live. This dichotomy is a leave over from religion which basically exemplifies that it is less acceptable for women to be slutty, and slutty women are more likely to be slutty within a relationship. However, men (culturally) wear the number of women as a badge of honor and it is much more acceptable for a man to cheat.

As women are opening up sexually (correlating with less religion) things have been changing and will continue to change.

Voluntaryism- The belief that ALL human interactions should be free of force, fraud and coercion.
Taxation is Theft; War is Murder; Incarceration is Kidnapping; Spanking is Assault; Federal Reserve Notes are Counterfeiting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntaryism
vite (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1018

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 03:09:21 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersexuality

Hypersexuality is extremely frequent or suddenly increased sexual urges or sexual activity. Although hypersexuality can be caused by some medical conditions or medications, in most cases the cause is unknown...
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 03:44:00 AM

Hypersexuality is extremely frequent or suddenly increased sexual urges or sexual activity. Although hypersexuality can be caused by some medical conditions or medications, in most cases the cause is unknown...

That doesn't mean that it's a good thing for relationships. Any hypersexuality is bad.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 12:36:39 PM

This kind of thing is just nonsensical bullshit stereotypes from people in denial of the real world, I'm certainly what you'd call hyper-sexual but I'm not dumb enough to get involved with another man's woman or anything like that but equally I know girls who are more horny and perverted than I am, they're just far better at hiding it and I suppose if there's any difference then that's it. People are going to believe the innocent looking wide eyed girl who'd break down into tears over being accused of anything over the guy who just shrugs and doesn't give a damn what people think.

Cheesy That's my take on it anyway Tongue
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 01:04:04 PM

I am not a doctor and there is substantial variance between individuals, but generally hyper-sexuality is one of the hallmark signs of mania. As in the medical condition.

This kind of thing is just nonsensical bullshit stereotypes from people in denial of the real world, I'm certainly what you'd call hyper-sexual but I'm not dumb enough to get involved with another man's woman or anything like that but equally I know girls who are more horny and perverted than I am, they're just far better at hiding it and I suppose if there's any difference then that's it. People are going to believe the innocent looking wide eyed girl who'd break down into tears over being accused of anything over the guy who just shrugs and doesn't give a damn what people think.

Cheesy That's my take on it anyway Tongue

There's a difference between being a very sexual person and being hyper-sexual. One is a part of who you are and the other comes in phases where... you happen to be more "activated"

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 01:27:08 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2013, 01:50:33 PM by Lethn

lolz I looked up the definition of mania.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/mania

Maybe I'm just very sexual then because it doesn't switch off very often Tongue but honestly with times being what they are, don't be surprised if a lot of people my age or below exhibit bipolar signs etc. we're getting seriously fucked over by older people who just want to pay for everything by dumping it on us and then dying off, I take that rather personally, plus it sucks not being able to even get the most basic of basic jobs to earn a little extra cash for yourself.

There are 'signs' and then there is actually being psychotic.
rickylford

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 01:55:30 PM

How does a man being hypersexual ruin a relationship? My wife and I have one of the healthiest marriages I've ever heard of. Cheesy
Atruk

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 01:57:03 PM

lolz I looked up the definition of mania.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/mania

Maybe I'm just very sexual then because it doesn't switch off very often Tongue but honestly with times being what they are, don't be surprised if a lot of people my age or below exhibit bipolar signs etc. we're getting seriously fucked over by older people who just want to pay for everything by dumping it on us and then dying off, I take that rather personally, plus it sucks not being able to even get the most basic of basic jobs to earn a little extra cash for yourself.

I'm young in my 20's, but some of us run up into awfully inconvenient evolutionary curios in our neurology. Spring and summerI'm down for anything, but come October if it's last name isn't Deschanel I'm probably going to be bored out of my mind.

Most people will experience a manic, hypomanic episode, or several in their lifetimes just the same way they will experience bona fide clinical depression. The big issue is how much it affects them and how poorly it is timed.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 02:14:47 PM

lol in that case you know what I'm on about Tongue but yeah from what I've seen I honestly believe that most cases of mental disorder etc. goes away over time depending on how the person is feeling and their temperament etc. though I'm no doctor either. I can give a great example though, I have a serious problem with teeth grinding at the moment ( got a nightguard now and everything they work fantastic ) and my dentist told me there has actually been studies that people grind their teeth at night etc. when they're going through stressful times and then it eases off and stops altogether as things improve in their lives.

I'm gonna stop now because I feel a rant coming on with all the bullshit conclusions about mental health that's been happening lately Tongue
tpantlik

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 02:15:31 PM

Yesterday I saw a discussion in TV - there was a well known sexologist talking about sex as a "comodity" which women are solding to men. He compared to another comodities (it is sold for cash - prostitution, it is sold for good dinner in restarant, it is robed - rape, etc. ) In the end he says that the "price" of sexuality is on the long decline. So, do you know anything about those misterious markets of sex? What is the current rate of it? What are the units?

So much question and no answers  Grin

Gods sent us a powerful tool - cryptography - to fight with those who are trying to exploit us. USE IT!!
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 02:20:43 PM

LOL Tongue

Does anyone remember that anonymous woman who posted up a letter about feminism? It was posted on here awhile ago, basically the OP reminded me quite a bit of that.
Atruk

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 02:28:36 PM

I'm gonna stop now because I feel a rant coming on with all the bullshit conclusions about mental health that's been happening lately Tongue

Come on... Bull shit in the off topic forum... Days after REAL LIVE BITCOIN ASICs surface in the wild.

You jest.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: