Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to manage money?  (Read 61059 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:18:15 AM

I think that you  should save your money, cutting your spendings by only  buying what you need. I think that's a better  way to manage your money.

That is obviously the way of saving but the problems comes if you are not patient and spend your money everywhere without thinking about saving something and later on you realize you have spent all and has nothing to save now.

trying to think of a simple life, and right, buy what you need, not what you want. this is good to manage your money.
yeah I think everybody wants a simple life and simple buy what they need and may occasionally buy items that you want. but human greed is the most difficult to hold? I'm sure everyone has the properties wasteful to continue shopping? The most difficult thing on hold

Mostly of the people spend their money in the things they not need in their life, mostly of those people are coming in rich family. It is hard to manage the money if you do not have enough money to manage but there are people even they have limited budget and they can make it exact in their needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techfm86

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:09:45 AM

Certainly the best way to manage your money is to avoid unnecessary expenses and always seeking to minimize costs, by buying things with quality, which at the same time do not have a very high price. Save some money is also important, it can be of great help later.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:40:03 AM

I think that you  should save your money, cutting your spendings by only  buying what you need. I think that's a better  way to manage your money.

That is obviously the way of saving but the problems comes if you are not patient and spend your money everywhere without thinking about saving something and later on you realize you have spent all and has nothing to save now.

trying to think of a simple life, and right, buy what you need, not what you want. this is good to manage your money.
yeah I think everybody wants a simple life and simple buy what they need and may occasionally buy items that you want. but human greed is the most difficult to hold? I'm sure everyone has the properties wasteful to continue shopping? The most difficult thing on hold

Mostly of the people spend their money in the things they not need in their life, mostly of those people are coming in rich family. It is hard to manage the money if you do not have enough money to manage but there are people even they have limited budget and they can make it exact in their needs.
I think you should be more concern on managing your money if you do not have enough money, you need to know how to prioritize things and it should be your needs that should be given emphasis over your wants. Regardless of how much we make, we need to learn how to manage our money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
resilientknight

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:46:55 AM

The best way is to find more efficient alternatives to use your money, without spending on things that could be avoided and having savings to take advantage of opportunities that may bring you better returns in the future.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:08:27 AM

You're right, budgeting is one of the effective ways in managing money. But you can also include the checklist, I mean the lists that you're gonna but, the things that you want and need, and the things that you need in your everyday life and so on. And if you have a family, I think it is better if you priority the needs of your family than your needs to manage your money well. Family first before anything else. Smiley
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:11:30 AM

The best way is to find more efficient alternatives to use your money, without spending on things that could be avoided and having savings to take advantage of opportunities that may bring you better returns in the future.

I agree, it is best to know the things that is really needed and those that are less important be set aside.  another approach is separate 10% to savings  and use the remaining for the monthly budgets.  This might be a bit hard if you are not used to doing it but you will find it will be a life saver in the future.
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:16:20 AM

Although i am bad in managing money, but i have tried to wrote my management of money on paper and always saw it if i will use the money or will making open position in trading and it is a little worked.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:09:18 AM

I agree, it is best to know the things that is really needed and those that are less important be set aside.  another approach is separate 10% to savings  and use the remaining for the monthly budgets.  This might be a bit hard if you are not used to doing it but you will find it will be a life saver in the future.

You cannot deny that you need to have a savings. But if you have very limited budget or income, it is hard to constantly save on payday. The only way to get a steady saving is increase your income. Fortunately, bitcoin can provide some extra income. And if you know how to do cryptotrading, there is more money you can get. You are not limited from what you earn from your day job.
Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:20:47 AM

The best way to manage money is to start keeping a track of your daily expense. You should be doing this and If any asks you about your expenses, say monthly or weekly, you should be able to say a clear amount based on your experience in tracking your expenditure. Then you'll have to save 10 to 20% of your income. Set this amount aside as soon as you get your Income or Salary or Profits.

Analyze your expenditures per month and try to eliminate the unnecessary expense and set a goal regarding cutting down your unwanted expense. Don't get too stingy. And Don't overspend at the same time.

And when it comes to Credit card, it's best to use them to gain the points and other benefits rather than purely going for the credit, if you don't have enough money with you to purchase an item, do not go for it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:18:20 AM

You cannot deny that you need to have a savings. But if you have very limited budget or income, it is hard to constantly save on payday. The only way to get a steady saving is increase your income. Fortunately, bitcoin can provide some extra income. And if you know how to do cryptotrading, there is more money you can get. You are not limited from what you earn from your day job.
That is not an excuse because I believe that we can still save even if we are not receiving a big amount of income, we just have to be discipline and focus on our goals, if you cannot save in small amount you will not be successful in bigger because you will eventually change your standard way of living.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:33:19 PM

So I have seen a lot of topics relating to different methods of managing money ("How to earn Bitcoin, "How to save money") and the likes. Now I would like to see what are the best ways people can come up with in regards to managing their money. I find creating a budget is one of the fundamentals of managing money. If you have no records, you can't know exactly how much money you have to spend each month. Another piece of advice I would like to give to people is to not use your credit card unless you're able to pay it off in full at the end of the week.

Any input?
You need to save a percentage of every earning that you get that is how I manage my money. I know exactly what I am earning and how much I have to pay.
If you keep these things in check then you should be able to manage your money. sd     
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:16:57 PM

i guess bitcoin can help you to manage money at least when you know about trading bitcoin it will make you a little busy then with indirectly you will not spend money on something unnecessary.

soros017

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:32:39 AM

I believe that the key elements, for you to manage your money in a better way, are planning and self-control, to reduce spending. If you strive to have these requirements, surely will be able to efficiently manage your money.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:37:42 AM

I believe that the key elements, for you to manage your money in a better way, are planning and self-control, to reduce spending. If you strive to have these requirements, surely will be able to efficiently manage your money.

Yeah, along with those two, a never ending same lifestyle as before will help... That way you won't be buying new things, and new foods, except if those that you will buy will make your living better...It's not easy at first when you starting it out, but as days pass and you are doing the same routine and eating the same foods, you'll get used to it and for sure you won't be having a lot of computation when it comes to spending money and there will always be a spare each month before your salary arrive...  Smiley
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:01:03 AM

Yeah, along with those two, a never ending same lifestyle as before will help... That way you won't be buying new things, and new foods, except if those that you will buy will make your living better...It's not easy at first when you starting it out, but as days pass and you are doing the same routine and eating the same foods, you'll get used to it and for sure you won't be having a lot of computation when it comes to spending money and there will always be a spare each month before your salary arrive...  Smiley

Budget adjustments and  limit spending on unnecessary thing would  really a big help in able to spare money to put on saving on banks or storage. As you said   we should buy only our primary needs and other things that are substantial to our living. We really get used to it  if we implement it everyday routine. 

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:09:37 AM

That is not an excuse because I believe that we can still save even if we are not receiving a big amount of income, we just have to be discipline and focus on our goals, if you cannot save in small amount you will not be successful in bigger because you will eventually change your standard way of living.

That is just easy to say, but really hard to do especially if you barely have enough for your basic needs. You cannot remove basic needs like food, shelter and medicine. You need them to survive daily. Like in our country, the basic salary is way lower than what is needed to live a decent lives. And some people does not even receive minimum salary.
nova-rider

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:52:58 PM

First you must realize that money is a limited resource... Once you know your limitations, it will be easier to manage your money and to avoid unnecessary expenses.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:04:40 PM

First you must realize that money is a limited resource... Once you know your limitations, it will be easier to manage your money and to avoid unnecessary expenses.
You mean to say we first know the value of money. Only very few country people are having the habit of lavishly spending money. But in my country, we have the tradition of having savings on everyday life. I agree with the you that the best way to manage money must be knowing its worth.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:31:59 AM

You mean to say we first know the value of money. Only very few country people are having the habit of lavishly spending money. But in my country, we have the tradition of having savings on everyday life. I agree with the you that the best way to manage money must be knowing its worth.
What country are you in, really a tradition, I mean the people living and encourage to save? I think I want to migrate in your place so I can also save like you did.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:07:36 AM

To manage your money in a better way, you need to organize your life, avoiding spending money on things that you don't really need, and trying to use this money in more productive things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: