Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 833 times)
CriminologyProf (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:31:08 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 08:43:42 AM by CriminologyProf

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitWhale

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:56:14 AM

You will have to wait out customer support @ Bittrex. Have you verified that you used the correct deposit address?
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

You should look for every other information to be accurate first. If its okay, you should ask bittrex customer support. I don't think its too small to show up. It must be some problem.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
AnarchyEvo

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:06:41 AM

So I sent about 0.04 ETH to my Bittrex ETH Wallet. After two days, the deposit still hasn't shown up on my Bittrex account. I searched the address on Etherscan and it showed that the transaction was confirmed and that the balance was what it should be, it just wasn't showing up on Bittrex.

I thought maybe the deposit was too small to show up, so I traded for some more ETH on Bittrex itself. The amount I got through the trade showed up on my Bittrex account immediately, but the 0.04 was still missing.

So I then looked up the address again and the old balance was still correct, but the Bittrex transaction did not show.

It's almost as if there are two different wallet on the same address, one linked to my Bittrex account and the other not.

Anyone else had a problem like this?

Any ideas on fixing it?

I've tried but got no response from Bittrex support.

the same thing happened to me on yobit 3 days ago
AnarchyEvo

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:14:16 PM

So I sent about 0.04 ETH to my Bittrex ETH Wallet. After two days, the deposit still hasn't shown up on my Bittrex account. I searched the address on Etherscan and it showed that the transaction was confirmed and that the balance was what it should be, it just wasn't showing up on Bittrex.

I thought maybe the deposit was too small to show up, so I traded for some more ETH on Bittrex itself. The amount I got through the trade showed up on my Bittrex account immediately, but the 0.04 was still missing.

So I then looked up the address again and the old balance was still correct, but the Bittrex transaction did not show.

It's almost as if there are two different wallet on the same address, one linked to my Bittrex account and the other not.

Any ideas on fixing it?

the same thing happened to me on yobit 3 days ago

Did your deposit ever show up?

No. I am still waiting for a answer from the Yobit Support
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:26:45 PM

Maybe it has to do with the upgrade of ETH network? Many services disabled ETH temporarely. Isn't there also a planned hardfork?
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:23:57 PM

Any ideas on fixing it?

I have experienced a few times like you, but all of them are resolved and I get a solution to my problem after I contact bittrex support here https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us
Via their email too fast response and attach your transaction proof.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:10:25 AM

change wallet bro .. try to use MyEtherWallet.
or ask their Costumer support so you can have a help with your Acc.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
BitWhale

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:01:06 PM

I know it's nerve racking when stuff like this happens, especially when you can't get ahold of support. You have done everything you can on your end by verifying that the transaction exists on the blockchain and that it is the correct deposit address that was given to you by Yobit.

I've had similar issues with Polo back in the day with Siacoin. You would deposit or withdraw and the coins would show they moved but they'd never pop into your wallet. At the time Polo was dealing with some major issues (this was pre-trollbox removal, about 1 month before I'd say) and their support was run thin due to the massive influx of new users trying to get in on the action.

It took about 2 weeks, which I wasn't excited about at all, and I woke up one morning to a "ticket has been closed" email, no response, yet I had coins in my wallet lol.

I do think Yobit will come through for you, it's just a trying time for all exchanges. This has happened in 2013 too, they simply get more users than they expected and their support staff gets over run.

I hope they sort you out soon man, if they don't your next best option is to make it publicly known in channels Yobit follows. That would be tweeting Yobit's account if they have one, posting here in the services section, etc. I'd give them a few weeks before I went there though, and I'd make sure it was at least $100 haha.
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:30:48 AM

Any ideas on fixing it?

From which site did you send your Eth from? Try to contact their support or if you can't get a response from them try to contact them through slack or any site that the supports are active. Or send them multiple tickets to let them know that you still haven't got the Eth in your Bittrex account.
Mike011

Activity: 312
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:09:05 AM

Bittrex closes issue tickets as solved even though they are not. Avoid Bittrex at all costs!!! Worst experience ever! You have been warned. Accounts closed with cryptic explanations, accounts downgraded to new status, they will asko for every personal document they can think of.... list goes on, totally nazi attitude. Never, ever, trade there or you risk losing your money.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:52:44 AM

bittrex have a long of problem now , yestoday i open my account ,  my account is Legacy accounts

but now become a new account . i don't know what happen and i need to kyc again,
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:05:45 AM

I have experienced this badly, I send 5 eth to bittrex and 7 days delayed. there is a notice that there must be 0.1 eth in bittrex wallet.
but I believe this is just a technical issue, I remain comfortable with bittrex.
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:41:31 PM

Contact them to solve this problem. I think their system has a bug  Cry

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:31:21 AM

Any ideas on fixing it?

Nothing strange about that at all.  The instructions tell you that your ETH address on the block chain must hold greater than .1 ETH before the coins will be credited.  This has actually been lowered to .05 ETH, but since you stated you only have .04 ETH in the address, they won't be credited until you bring the address balance above .05 ETH.  The address balance is completely separate from any balance you already have in your account.

hope this helps!

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
jenifive

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:28:50 AM

Any ideas on fixing it?

Nothing strange about that at all.  The instructions tell you that your ETH address on the block chain must hold greater than .1 ETH before the coins will be credited.  This has actually been lowered to .05 ETH, but since you stated you only have .04 ETH in the address, they won't be credited until you bring the address balance above .05 ETH.  The address balance is completely separate from any balance you already have in your account.

hope this helps!

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex

How to get my mined coins out of fucking Bittrex?

I registered in this exchange and put 1.67393807 ZEC a couple of months ago in there and now Bittrex even wont giving me basic verification!
I cant withdraw my money!

Give me my money back motherfuckers!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: