Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: User - BitAurum is being sold, please someone from DT tag it  (Read 1152 times)
Next BillGates (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:32:03 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 09:47:00 PM by Next BillGates

Hello all, please tag this account BitAurum as it is being sold by atomicat . PROOF BELOW

1BjmFtgU8iHQXaQUTub7aFacyvCZiQ4tyM

I am selling this account(BitAurum) to accbuyer5 for 0.14 BTC I will send the account once I receive payment to 1BL3FPtvsQhWMAinVokoR5yEZoMXRu1CF1

H5SIsL3Ce46v7TiMzDzg/imUfwCO1V+6S5UwGrSWk8xbLyg0CndhjVh9poAaF2CnKfY6wwzd3z7Q7hcJFMSiu9Q=

I am happy to being anyone from DT and show you message of atomicat selling me the account Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:03:08 PM

I doubt anyone will send a negative rep to the account. Neutral, maybe. It's not not allowed (forgive the double negative) and, from what I've seen about the account in a quick glance, it's not even some reputable or trustworthy account.
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:06:48 PM

I doubt anyone will send a negative rep to the account. Neutral, maybe. It's not not allowed (forgive the double negative) and, from what I've seen about the account in a quick glance, it's not even some reputable or trustworthy account.

Its terrible, when someone sells in auction even full member account u run and tag him if by mistake he leaves proof, and here ?

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:08:05 PM

Its terrible, when someone sells in auction even full member account u run and tag him if by mistake he leaves proof, and here ?

you bought this account yourself. stop crying...

Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:10:21 PM

What happen ? Are you mad or angry sir ? I havent bought it man , he is selling it and u telling me to stop crying ?

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:17:32 PM

What happen ? Are you mad or angry sir ? I havent bought it man , he is selling it and u telling me to stop crying ?

can you sign a message from 15QxcmMKLwZP2WMx361LoxbXwjTBLQXNbw or 15zLFJqBvfZ2F2hxKp1Ljx16vktUvoZpT1 or how about a tweet from this account: https://twitter.com/sharfudeen93

Looking at your post history there is on mayor change in your style of writing. For people who do so (like you do now) they learn it over time and do it correct. Not the other way around.

Anyways, lets see what excuses you have for not beeing able to sign or tweet.

If you can do, which i dont belive, ill post a big fat sorry.

EDIT: or tell us about

March 10, 2016, 08:58:19 PM - Next BillGates - password changed
March 10, 2016, 10:02:31 PM - Next BillGates - password changed

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1480

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 10:23:34 PM

Hello all, please tag this account BitAurum as it is being sold by atomicat . PROOF BELOW

1BjmFtgU8iHQXaQUTub7aFacyvCZiQ4tyM

I am selling this account(BitAurum) to accbuyer5 for 0.14 BTC I will send the account once I receive payment to 1BL3FPtvsQhWMAinVokoR5yEZoMXRu1CF1

H5SIsL3Ce46v7TiMzDzg/imUfwCO1V+6S5UwGrSWk8xbLyg0CndhjVh9poAaF2CnKfY6wwzd3z7Q7hcJFMSiu9Q=

I am happy to being anyone from DT and show you message of atomicat selling me the account Smiley

No.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:24:16 PM

can you sign a message from 15QxcmMKLwZP2WMx361LoxbXwjTBLQXNbw or 15zLFJqBvfZ2F2hxKp1Ljx16vktUvoZpT1 or how about a tweet from this account: https://twitter.com/sharfudeen93

Looking at your post history there is on mayor change in your style of writing. For people who do so (like you do now) they learn it over time and do it correct. Not the other way around.

I cannot do I agree, but if I cannot do something then you wont tag someone else who deserves it ?

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 10:26:08 PM

I cannot do I agree, but if I cannot do something then you wont tag someone else who deserves it ?
He doesn't deserve it.
And whywefight was only pointing out the hypocrisy in posting a thread like this from an obviously bought account.

No.
Seconded. Double no!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:27:43 PM

You bought this account to troll around. Your style of writing is typical for one special user, even if you try to hide it, you cant sign message from those addresses and i bet you also cant from any posted address before March 10th (postedt in an unedited post), you cant tweet from that twitter account. Your password changes dont prove anything and of course i dont have any proof but i would say: You bought that account cheap, like you did with several others before and now you troll around with your knowledge you have because of what usually do: buy and sell accounts.

Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:31:50 PM

I agree and confirm that I bought this account, you can neutral tag me BUT IF YOU DO SO, please also tag BitArum as you know that account is being sold and hey, do you know atomi cat or what ?

Seriously just give me a reason why u dont want to tag a account when you know and its confirmed that its up for sale

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:33:53 PM

I agree and confirm that I bought this account, you can neutral tag me BUT IF YOU DO SO, please also tag BitArum as you know that account is being sold and hey, do you know atomi cat or what ?

Seriously just give me a reason why u dont want to tag a account when you know and its confirmed that its up for sale

okay you complaining about account trades while posting with a bought account....

Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:36:31 PM

okay you complaining about account trades while posting with a bought account....

So you do not want to tag someone when you know its being sold or its sold. No problem, if anyone tags me please go ahead and argue with them.

Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:40:19 PM

OH whywefight before you argue me, check what sort of feedbacks u give lol

http://prntscr.com/ag6lp5

Whywefight says that lender should ask for signed message, and lender says , its ok I dont need it, its my money wherever I want I loan, then whywefight leaves a -ve trust .. WOW !! CLASSIC !

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:43:20 PM

the account doesnt have any trading history only one feed back from you, of course without any refference... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=73090

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:44:47 PM

Whywefight says that lender should ask for signed message, and lender says , its ok I dont need it, its my money wherever I want I loan, then whywefight leaves a -ve trust .. WOW !! CLASSIC !

please go and find one established lender that disagrees with my feedback, thank you.

Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:45:37 PM

please go and find one established lender that disagrees with my feedback, thank you.

So lenders have to follow whatever u say ,else they deserve negative trust you think ?

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:48:26 PM

So lenders have to follow whatever u say ,else they deserve negative trust you think ?

let me paste something special that i normaly use for newbies who doing it wrong, since you bought this account i think it fits.

no (valid) collateral, no loan.

Things you need to know:

[EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
How to sign a message
Bitcointalk Escrows

Read all of them and after educating your self ask again.

You can lock this topic at the lower left of this page. thank you!

Smiley

signed messages are a must when it comes to loans. i will not explain why because you wont get it anyways.

again: find an established lender who disagrees with me

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 10:53:23 PM

Whywefight says that lender should ask for signed message, and lender says , its ok I dont need it, its my money wherever I want I loan, then whywefight leaves a -ve trust
quoting for future reference.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:57:57 PM

Whywefight says that lender should ask for signed message, and lender says , its ok I dont need it, its my money wherever I want I loan, then whywefight leaves a -ve trust
quoting for future reference.

does this proof everyone has to do what i say? Great! Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: