Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 08:12:26 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [update:pics] I'm working on a bitcoin gift card vending machine  (Read 3353 times)
Super Bitcoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:03:08 PM

interested if bitcoin will really touch it 100k no onee will play it Cheesy
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
MasterOwel

Activity: 98

Life is my dream, what is yours?

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:40:14 PM

So the project is done and the bounty no longer available? Darn.  Undecided

Sorry

Well if you want help with anything along these lines, or have any advice, I am open to it. I evolved my idea for an ATM into a Bitcoin VISA card. You might see it around the forums soon, once I have it all planned out.
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:47:13 PM

Sorry

Well if you want help with anything along these lines, or have any advice, I am open to it. I evolved my idea for an ATM into a Bitcoin VISA card. You might see it around the forums soon, once I have it all planned out.

I could sell you what I have of my business. I have a really good domain. The vending machine. Hundreds of professionally made cards with codes hidden behind a scratch off section on the back and a database of the codes. Let me know if you are interested.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
MasterOwel

Activity: 98

Life is my dream, what is yours?

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:55:35 PM

Sorry

I could sell you what I have of my business. I have a really good domain. The vending machine. Hundreds of professionally made cards with codes hidden behind a scratch off section on the back and a database of the codes. Let me know if you are interested.

I messaged you.
recan86

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:59:27 PM

Well I for one appreciate the effort and time spent. Sorry it didn't work out just yet but keep on keeping on.  Grin
Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 01:57:41 AM

If I ever visit I'll be sure to stop by your dispenser!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.