Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello bitcoin world  (Read 4563 times)
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:42:26 AM

Hello mate,

Try reading first and learning about Bitcoin and crypto currencies from the topics in this forum, and then you can start earning some income in bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:48:58 PM

Hello mate,

Try reading first and learning about Bitcoin and crypto currencies from the topics in this forum, and then you can start earning some income in bitcoin

Going through most discussions on the forum  clearly describes about the bitcoin as well its backing technology. Enrolling into signature campaign after gaining some knowledge is the best option.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:00:29 AM

Hello mate,

Going through most discussions on the forum  clearly describes about the bitcoin as well its backing technology. Enrolling into signature campaign after gaining some knowledge is the best option.
This is a sure fire way to get some real bitcoins under your belt. I just wish I was aware of them when I first started as I got introduced into it with investor sites which always scam the investor's bitcoins in the end. And faucets too but quickly realized you can be using your time more wisely then doing that.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:02:26 AM

You definitely need to learn before you do much with BTC.  I have been in the game for some time now and I have lost over 1 BTC it sites that have shut down, no matter how legit they seem to be.  There is so much scamming out there that it is unreal.  You have to be careful and know what you are getting into before you make any investments or try any of these ponzi schemes.  Good luck.
Yes we need more knowledge about bitcoin before investing or starting with it. We need to know how to handle scams and how to secure our bitcoin from hackers. We must learn how to securely transact with only reputed sites or along with escrow.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:35:20 AM

hello bitcoin world I'm new to this and I came from faucets is there more profitable from this forum rather than faucets?

Vires in Numeris
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:47:32 PM

hello bitcoin world I'm new to this and I came from faucets is there more profitable from this forum rather than faucets?

Welcome first of all, and ofcourse there are many better ways for earning bitcoins then faucets, fauceting is just a waste of time but it is good for someone new to bitcoin like you, i would suggest you to keep surfing faucets and collecting some btc and meanwhile keep reading posts on this forum to gain some knowledge and when you are done with that you will automatically come to know about the methods of earning bitcoins.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:12:56 PM

Hello mate,

Yes this forum must be a very good resources to learn all the things needed for bitcoin ecosystem. If we learn things better than we can effectively make a good future with the bitcoin.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:30:42 PM

Hello mate,

Yes this forum must be a very good resources to learn all the things needed for bitcoin ecosystem. If we learn things better than we can effectively make a good future with the bitcoin.
Yes without knowledge we can not stay safe within the bitcoin ecosystem's among many scammers and hackers. It is every bitcoiner's responsibility to learn and to stay protected themselves.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 02:14:51 PM

Hello mate,

Yes without knowledge we can not stay safe within the bitcoin ecosystem's among many scammers and hackers. It is every bitcoiner's responsibility to learn and to stay protected themselves.
Scammers will be always try to find the right person to cheat. So as said its better to be our responsibility to be protective from those cheaters.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:32:05 PM

Hello mate,

one of the bitcoins safety precaution is with its security, we need to start the security by checking the transactions we are doing with it.
maniator

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:55:03 PM

Welcome and good luck! You'll need it here. Cheesy
Just reminder - it works here as everywhere else. Bitcoin doesn't change much.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:57:45 AM

Hello mate,

Knowledge is most important thing with respect to bitcoin ecosystem because it is all about your experience and knowledge to handle bitcoin payment effectively. We are regularly seeing that many people are losing their bitcoins in many ways due to lack of knowledge.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:09:18 PM

Learning must be a very first step for all the beginners here. Without knowledge you cannot stay protected with your hard earned bitcoin. Learn first then you will be able to earn safely.
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:15:41 PM

You are always Welcome here buddy and this is the main forum for bitcoin and you will learn a lot here..
You can also go to other board section to learn more about bitcoin..
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 04:03:28 AM

Hiya all, I am sort of new to bitcoin, I have a good friend here who has talked me into the whole crypto currency industry.

I am in the process of starting my business "hardy goods" But not sure what to trade yet  Roll Eyes

I hope to open a shop and accept bitcoins, But one step at a time ay.

I am based in the UK (midlands area) and looking forward to meeting all of you.

Regards.

Great,

Warm welcome to bitcointalk community.

Crypto currency is not industry, its a real invention. Its another thing that its a part of tech and science.

I am also stumbled after knowing what is cryptocurrency and what are uses and benefits of its in now a days even in future.

It give best alternate to trade globally very easily, conveniently and securely. Its open source so anyone can see any transaction on blockchain.

And its a right time to get in.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:05:14 PM

Hiya all, I am sort of new to bitcoin, I have a good friend here who has talked me into the whole crypto currency industry.

I am in the process of starting my business "hardy goods" But not sure what to trade yet  Roll Eyes

I hope to open a shop and accept bitcoins, But one step at a time ay.

I am based in the UK (midlands area) and looking forward to meeting all of you.

Regards.

Great,

Warm welcome to bitcointalk community.

Crypto currency is not industry, its a real invention. Its another thing that its a part of tech and science.

I am also stumbled after knowing what is cryptocurrency and what are uses and benefits of its in now a days even in future.

It give best alternate to trade globally very easily, conveniently and securely. Its open source so anyone can see any transaction on blockchain.

And its a right time to get in.

Hello bitcoin world.....After reaching here came to know they are so many things existing here.....Starting from the knowledge to good income.....
A place where guaranteed income and more possibilities of getting the profit......Hope we see the wonderful days where the value of btc to be at the good pace.........
Exurban

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:28:08 AM

Good luck here! We hope you'll have fun memories made here!
HardyGoodsLtd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:23:15 PM

everything now running and set up, I am hardygoodslimited on e-bay.

I am a long way away from my own website and accepting BTC just yet.

But if anyone in the uk has a line of goods they think I can trade for them as an outlet, let me know.

also looking for un-opned trading cards MTG and stuff like that.

thanks all for the kind words.
bitcoin730

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:02:15 PM

Welcome to the bitcoin!
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:06:20 AM

Welcome aboard mate. Hope you can learn a lot for your business over here in crypto land
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: