Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
B
January 29, 2013, 12:43:36 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2021, 02:55:17 PM by nubbins

B

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 01:12:42 AM

Haha, while I would love to wear that shirt, many people would find it insulting. Have any other ideas that down banks equivalently, but without obscenities? Cheesy

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2013, 01:51:51 AM

Fuck bank fraud?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
pipboy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 02:35:10 AM

"Ditch Banks" or something similar would be a better sell and with the BTC symbol underneath may even get some conversations started about Bitcoin.  While I may have no problem saying "Fuck Banks" I won't bay 1BTC for a shirt I wouldn't wear outside the house (unless there was another shirt over it).

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 01:21:09 AM

Haha, while I would love to wear that shirt, many people would find it insulting. Have any other ideas that down banks equivalently, but without obscenities? Cheesy

how much would i get paid to wear that and go inside a bank of america or Chase

record it of course and put on YouTube

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938

What's a GPU?

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 05:58:59 AM

how much would i get paid

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 06:55:46 AM

are those copper or what.....

Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 07:15:02 AM

I saw a a t-shirt with a rather long text once, it was quite intelligent, and rather insulting, esp. if you was a banker.

I wouldn't wear a "fuck banks" t-shirt. I really don't like banks, but I find it a little immature to just say fuck blabla.. I like to be a litte more subtle. If the insult is of such a character that it goes over most people's heads, then that's the kind of insult I like.

For example:

"I am not young enough to know everything."
    - Oscar Wilde

It's great, because it says a lot, yet those who are the targets for this quote, doesn't always understand it.

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 08:29:48 AM

Am I the only one not scared to wear a fuck banks t-shirt

Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 08:48:39 AM

Haha, why should you be scared ?

You do know the reaction most people have to people saying negative things ? Why the need to polarize, is it not better to be a bit more civil about it ? What does it solve to go around sporting such shirts, it's kind of immature, isn't it ?

It's better to contribute to the advancement of bitcoin then, than to say "Fuck the banks".

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 09:56:52 AM

Haha, why should you be scared ?

You do know the reaction most people have to people saying negative things ? Why the need to polarize, is it not better to be a bit more civil about it ? What does it solve to go around sporting such shirts, it's kind of immature, isn't it ?

It's better to contribute to the advancement of bitcoin then, than to say "Fuck the banks".

i support the idea of looking farther than a few words. If someone kills another man just because he says nigger; he is quite intolerant and ignorant; probably is a nigger than in that sense.

ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 10:10:38 AM

I've been searching for a good t-shirt with a reasonable price for a while.

How much shipping to Portugal? Do you offer Escrow?
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 10:30:42 AM

Maybe just The "bitcoin accepted here" graphics. It's recognizeable and the closest to a brand Bitcoin have right now.

The "Fuck the Bank" part people figure out on their own.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 03:02:15 PM

I've been searching for a good t-shirt with a reasonable price for a while.

How much shipping to Portugal? Do you offer Escrow?

I'm not sure how much shipping to Portugal would be, but I can find out for you today.

I'd be more than happy to offer escrow. How do people normally go about that here?

Do that please Wink

Also, I don't like the word 'FUCK' or 'STARVE' in the back, maybe only 'BITCOIN', with the logo on the front?

Is anyone interested in helping with this escrow?

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 04:22:03 AM

"BITCOIN IS BETTER THAN BANKS"

"Bitcoin Over Banks"

"Trust Bitcoin Over Banks"

"Bitcoin: almost zero fees
Banks: can't count how many fees"

MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 04:34:43 AM

Hey fellas,

Nubbins here. I'm a screenprinter located in Eastern Canada (and fresh out of newbie jail!).

I screenprint t-shirts, posters, book covers, zines, and other assorted things, and I've also been involved in the bitcoin economy since November of last year -- waaay back when bitcoins were going for $11.50! Wink

Anyway, I've been toying with the idea of creating some bitcoin-themed t-shirts. I see there are plenty of people offering shirts with simple bitcoin logos, and a lot of CafePress-style heat transfer designs, but I haven't seen anything a bit more, y'know... fun.

I'm thinking of printing some shirts with the design shown below, as a bit of a bolder statement. Would any of you be interested in purchasing such a shirt? The design itself isn't set in stone, but I like it. Comments or criticisms are of course welcome as well. Shirts would be available in a colour of your choice -- options include green, yellow, red, orange, black, white, blue, and a few others. I can do Unisex or Ladies "soft-style" fashion-fit shirts (high quality, not cheapo Hanes or Fruit of the Looms)

Cost would be 1BTC plus actual shipping costs.

Cheers!

Fuck everyone else I WANT ONE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: