Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] looking for a cheap windows vps  (Read 301 times)
coinzat (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:28:40 PM

hello

I am looking for cheep windows (2008 or 2012) vps with administrator (I can install programs freely)

I am not looking for something high at all. 1 giga ram and an acceptable bandwidth will be good

I know that people already  get these vps for free from amazon and azure so please do not offer me high prices.

If you are trusted only, I may go first. otherwise, you go first 

also I would like to try the server for some hours before paying. so if you offer a trial time for 4 :6 hours, it will be something great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:34:09 PM

Did you check out the front page on here... theres a couple up it seems https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1425744.new#new
coinzat (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:40:06 PM

Did you check out the front page on here... theres a couple up it seems https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1425744.new#new

I have already seen this thread but I do not trust these kind of accounts.
maybe they are loaded with stolen cc to be sold for this price
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:44:03 PM

hello

I am looking for cheep windows (2008 or 2012) vps with administrator (I can install programs freely)

I am not looking for something high at all. 1 giga ram and an acceptable bandwidth will be good

I know that people already  get these vps for free from amazon and azure so please do not offer me high prices.

also I would like to try the server for some hours before paying. so if you offer a trial time for 4 :6 hours, it will be something great.

You can buy Amazon AWS/EC2 $100 promo credit codes over in digital goods - just buy a bunch of those like I do and run all you want at 1/10th the price. Nothing shady or illegal either. Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 06:59:43 PM

I know a website that sells cheap VPS. Well, I bought one a few days ago. It's great TBH. The VPS specifications are good, and it is cheap. Sadly, they only accept Paypal and do not accept Bitcoin as a payment method. You can contact and ask them if you can pay with Bitcoin.

Code: (VPS Specifications)
- XEON processor E5
- Memory 4GB DDR4
- Drive 60 GB SSD 100% Availability
- Bandwidth 1 gb / s
- Unlimited Traffic
- Windows or Linux
- available migration
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
- Support & Monitoring 24/7
- Daily backups

$3/Month
https://www.hebergplus.com/managerv1/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=4

It was only $1.99 per month few days ago. It looks like there is a lot of orders and they decided to raise the price.

Life sucks.
coinzat (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:48:21 PM

hello

You can buy Amazon AWS/EC2 $100 promo credit codes over in digital goods - just buy a bunch of those like I do and run all you want at 1/10th the price. Nothing shady or illegal either. Smiley

thanks for your recommendation. I am willing to try amazon myself soon. I googled about it and I found that there is year trial which is so good for me and I will use the micro package for free
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: