Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are your transactions not showing up? Read Here!  (Read 2049 times)
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 08:00:38 PM

Felling worried because of your transactions is not showing up?
Well maybe you should download the blockchain! Cheesy

You might ask how do i download this chain?
It happens automatically! Cheesy just wait!
You can see how much you have downloaded is the down right corner of your client:

(this pic might be outdated, the current block count is available here: http://blockexplorer.com/q/getblockcount )

You will not receive any transactions before you have downloaded the whole blockchain.
It is most likely why your transactions don't show up.

Found this post useful, please consider donating some of your 'recovered' coins to 1EJXbMi5CjHeNmUQNpZgg72HWzEMX8tVja

(MODS: Feel free to sticky it!)

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gigabytecoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 05:57:39 AM

Felling worried because of your transactions is not showing up?
Well maybe you should download the blockchain! Cheesy

You might ask how do i download this chain?
It happens automatically! Cheesy just wait!
You can see how much you have downloaded is the down right corner of your client:

(this pic might be outdated, the current block count is available here: http://blockexplorer.com/q/getblockcount )

You will not receive any transactions before you have downloaded the whole blockchain.
It is most likely why your transactions don't show up.

Found this post useful, please consider donating some of your 'recovered' coins to 1EJXbMi5CjHeNmUQNpZgg72HWzEMX8tVja

(MODS: Feel free to sticky it!)

I love the blatant attempt at scoring some free bitcoins for providing the answer to a super simple (and common) problem. Good work.

On a side note I would like to discourage this sort of thing (helping people only for the sake of getting something in return).

If the forums turn into that by default we will all become bankers, not bitcoiners.
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 08:32:55 AM

I love the blatant attempt at scoring some free bitcoins for providing the answer to a super simple (and common) problem. Good work.

On a side note I would like to discourage this sort of thing (helping people only for the sake of getting something in return).

If the forums turn into that by default we will all become bankers, not bitcoiners.
i did not expect to get btc in return, it was ment as a joke. it was to bring the amount of work down, i do answering noob questions.

you are right, its is a very common problem, i answer this question a few times a day, that is why i made the post.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: