Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 10:14:30 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]|PostCoin|[POST] | Pure POS | Revenue Sharing Board Partnership | 50% BURNT  (Read 54577 times)
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:22:19 PM

That's all. The last batch of free shares was sent out a few minutes ago. From now on you are able to earn PostCoin, by https://thealtcoinboard.com.
A total of 12.054.514,18 POST was sent out since the launch. To this number we add the 3.000.000 POST reserved for thealtcoinboard.com. Since the forum it's a new one, we have to concentrate now on increaseing the userbase. Until the ad revenue on forum isn't reaching a considerable amount the altcoinboard.com will be using these funds for the pay-outs to users who withdraw their earnings.
Per total if we add these two numbers, the result is 15.054.514,18 POST. This is the total supply.
The remaining 14.945.485,82 will be burned by a thrusted 3rd Party service. We already contacted Yobit regarding the burn and hopefully we will get an answer from them as soon as possible.

Is there a spreadsheet on the distribution of 12,054,514.18 POST among users?

And how will work this reserve of 3,000,000 for thealtcoinboard.com?

Thanks!

I am also interested in this. For credibility it is very important to openly show how the coins were distributed.
Any info on this yet?
bump ... would really love to see how the distribution was done.

Yest, it is sad to say, that it really does not matter if 50% is burnt while majority of the rest can still be in devs hands.

Anyways, I must say that I did receive my share and also just got coins from the forum also!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:29:58 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 05:55:01 PM by .cryptic.

That's all. The last batch of free shares was sent out a few minutes ago. From now on you are able to earn PostCoin, by https://thealtcoinboard.com.
A total of 12.054.514,18 POST was sent out since the launch. To this number we add the 3.000.000 POST reserved for thealtcoinboard.com. Since the forum it's a new one, we have to concentrate now on increaseing the userbase. Until the ad revenue on forum isn't reaching a considerable amount the altcoinboard.com will be using these funds for the pay-outs to users who withdraw their earnings.
Per total if we add these two numbers, the result is 15.054.514,18 POST. This is the total supply.
The remaining 14.945.485,82 will be burned by a thrusted 3rd Party service. We already contacted Yobit regarding the burn and hopefully we will get an answer from them as soon as possible.

Is there a spreadsheet on the distribution of 12,054,514.18 POST among users?

And how will work this reserve of 3,000,000 for thealtcoinboard.com?

Thanks!
thats not the point.
Everyone in the community needs to see how the 12M coins is distributed.

I am also interested in this. For credibility it is very important to openly show how the coins were distributed.
Any info on this yet?
bump ... would really love to see how the distribution was done.

Yest, it is sad to say, that it really does not matter if 50% is burnt while majority of the rest can still be in devs hands.

Anyways, I must say that I did receive my share and also just got coins from the forum also!
why is it so hard to share the spreadsheet?
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:24:13 PM

Is it just me or the https://thealtcoinboard.com really down to all?

Hi dev why is https://thealtcoinboard.com down? im planning to post there to receive free Postcoins Smiley

They should have anticipated this long time ago or when they are just starting traffic will definitely become a problem with any forum and of course ddos attack ,getting a premium package from a reputable web host is indeed highly recommended ..

I am sure that AZURE is providing one of the best webhosting servers right now so better than that they could hardly find. Altcoinboard is hosted on a dedicated azure server and that's not one that can be ddossed easily. Shit happens there were times when even btct was down for days due to a ddos attack. You can't do much to prevent that
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 05:29:04 PM

Wow a whale is working on the buy order on Yobit there were and still flash of buy order going on now Yobit two hours there were a long series of dumping,Postcoin has a good followers on Yobit traders to keep the price flowing ..

..cryptomus..   

lllllllllllllllllll CRYPTO
PAYMENT GATEWAY
▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄░░░▄▀████▄
██░▀▄██░░░██▄░▄██░░░██▄▀▀▀█
██░▀▄██░░░███▄███░░░███░░▄█
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▄██░░░██▀░▀██░░░██▀▀▀▀█
██▀▄███░░░██░░░██░░░█▄███░█
▀█▄▄▄█▀░░░▀██▄██▀░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀

▄█████▄░░░▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄
█▀░█░▀█░░░█░▀░▀▀█░░░██▄░▄██
█▄█▄█▄█░░░███░▀▄█░░░███▄███
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
ACCEPT
CRYPTO
PAYMENTS
..GET STARTED..
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:22:06 PM

The bot interferes with trade. We need an alternative Yobit

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:33:17 PM

Last chance to get cheap POST....

The price won't stay here very long.

Accumulated while you can!

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:06:02 PM

Why is that shitty list is so important to you? Did you received your share? Yes? then be happy that you've got something for free.Now go and dump your coins.

They clearly stated that 3 million  POST is reserved for the forum. If they wanted so, they would have dumped it their coins already on the market. They didn't dumped. I don't think that they were working several weeks for like 1 btc. 
.cryptic.

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:32:19 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 09:52:27 PM by .cryptic.

Why is that shitty list is so important to you? Did you received your share? Yes? then be happy that you've got something for free.Now go and dump your coins.

They clearly stated that 3 million  POST is reserved for the forum. If they wanted so, they would have dumped it their coins already on the market. They didn't dumped. I don't think that they were working several weeks for like 1 btc.  

>> Did you received your share? Yes? then be happy that you've got something for free.
I am not part of the free distribution but I am an investor who makes money by trading - not by feeding on the free coins.
The funny part is now you also need that shitty list to verify if I am telling the truth, isnt it?  Grin

I want to do my due diligence before investing in any coin and I dont want the dev to dump his stash once I am bought into it.
So I need full transparency before I put my hard earned BTC into any coin.

If 3M is reserved for the forum, show the ledger for the remaining coin distribution.
The fact that the dev is ignoring these requests itself looks fishy for genuine investors.
I understand that you got your free share of the coins and just want to sell at a higher price.

Why is it so hard for the dev to produce the shitty list anyway?
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:31:08 PM

They clearly stated that 3 million  POST is reserved for the forum. If they wanted so, they would have dumped it their coins already on the market. They didn't dumped. I don't think that they were working several weeks for like 1 btc.  

>> Did you received your share? Yes? then be happy that you've got something for free.
I am not part of the free distribution but I am an investor who makes money by trading - not by feeding on the free coins.
The funny part is now you also need that shitty list to verify if I am telling the truth, isnt it?  Grin

I want to do my due diligence before investing in any coin and I dont want the dev to dump his stash once I am bought into it.

If 3M is reserved for the forum, show the ledger for the remaining coin distribution.
The fact that the dev is ignoring these requests itself looks fishy for genuine investors.
I understand that you got your free share of the coins and just want to sell at a higher price.

Decred devs did not disclosed such a list either, just because of privacy protection. If they would release such a list they would break my privacy as i did not accepted when subscribing that my email address or even my btt account may be published. For me it is more than enough that in 1 month they did not achieved to distribute the whole amount that was dedicated for the distribution when other coins were getting 1000 "valid" applications in just 20 minutes. Those are the coins where you should look for fraud not those where in 1 month they got less than 1000 applications from the whole bitcointalk community. Couldn't be just easier from them to take the remaining 15 million instead of burning it?They had the possibility but still decided to burn it and that's a plausible thing.

Actual market conditions are prooving more than anything that the distribution was the fairest amongst the airdrop coins.

What you are asking is something that breaks the privacy protection terms and i would highly doubt that such a list will appear unless they want serious fud from those who do not agree with publishing their personal data
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 11:38:05 PM

When does Post listed in ccex? Traders in yobit is killing the coin, ww must push post to other exchanges like ccex.
Its good that post is now above 200 sat again.

g3rszpi

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:52:46 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 01:17:24 AM by g3rszpi

When does Post listed in ccex? Traders in yobit is killing the coin, ww must push post to other exchanges like ccex.
Its good that post is now above 200 sat again.
I agree that maybe c-cex should add it, but i disagree with that Yobit is killing. Maybe theres a bot, but it's not dumping or whatelse. That ~50 btc volume isn't generated by a bot. Also there is pretty good buy support so, things are good now for POST
.cryptic.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:48:51 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 05:36:07 AM by .cryptic.

Decred devs did not disclosed such a list either, just because of privacy protection. If they would release such a list they would break my privacy as i did not accepted when subscribing that my email address or even my btt account may be published. For me it is more than enough that in 1 month they did not achieved to distribute the whole amount that was dedicated for the distribution when other coins were getting 1000 "valid" applications in just 20 minutes. Those are the coins where you should look for fraud not those where in 1 month they got less than 1000 applications from the whole bitcointalk community. Couldn't be just easier from them to take the remaining 15 million instead of burning it?They had the possibility but still decided to burn it and that's a plausible thing.

Actual market conditions are prooving more than anything that the distribution was the fairest amongst the airdrop coins.

What you are asking is something that breaks the privacy protection terms and i would highly doubt that such a list will appear unless they want serious fud from those who do not agree with publishing their personal data

Are you serious?
I would like to know how the privacy is broken by showing such a list?
I am not asking for their home addresses here. Cheesy
I have seen scams like this before and if you want to succeed, transparency is the first thing you need in crypto.

NO transparency NO investors. You guys can pump dump and die at yobit.
For those feeding on free coins, the list dont matter as its free easy money for them,
but for those who want to invest with their own BTC, this does matter my friend.

Here is some basic maths for you.

There is 30 pages posts here. Each page can have max of 20 posts.
Lets take the best case scenario all these 20 posts are by different people.
So total  members shown interest is 30X20 = 600
If all of these 600 members have 500 posts each (which is again very high) means each member gets 5000 coins.
So the best case distribution happend is  600 X 5000 = 3,000,000 coins.
How much does the dev hold in this case, 12-3 = 9,000,000 coins.
Why not destroy 15M coins, its fun Smiley
Please dont try to put this scam behind some imaginary privacy rules dude.

Note: The total number of members applied is much less than 600 and the average number of posts by each member is like 250 or so.
dev.PostCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:31:59 AM

As we've got many requests for a distribution sheet we sumarized, them in the following sheet.
As we did not have from the very begining a Privacy agreement for the distribution TOS the BTCT usernames of the claims can not be disclosed according to the International Online Privacy Protection Act which prohibits publishing Personally identifiable information unless the third party agreed with partial or full disclosure of such information.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18WD-KNXc5yf_cj0deYO1GM-UV0jtP_aNRWajzO0q8W0/edit?usp=sharing

TheAltcoinBoard.com              
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The first revenue sharing cryptocurrency discussion board   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| In Partnership with PostCoin |  Get paid to post on TheAltcoinBoard|
.cryptic.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:49:19 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 12:48:57 PM by .cryptic.

As we've got many requests for a distribution sheet we sumarized, them in the following sheet.
As we did not have from the very begining a Privacy agreement for the distribution TOS the BTCT usernames of the claims can not be disclosed according to the International Online Privacy Protection Act which prohibits publishing Personally identifiable information unless the third party agreed with partial or full disclosure of such information.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18WD-KNXc5yf_cj0deYO1GM-UV0jtP_aNRWajzO0q8W0/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for this list, had a quick look at it and sorted the amount column,
and there was a distribution of exactly 50000 coins to around 61 people in the list.

You are trying to say that there are 61 members in this thread with a post count of 5000 or more at the time of distribution.
Unfortunately I couldnt find even 1 member with 5000 posts so far.
Too risky an investment for me.
I am leaving at this point and dont want to look further into it.
Good luck with your coin.
g3rszpi

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:57:51 AM

and there was a distribution of exactly 50000 coins to around 61 people in the list.

You are trying to say that there are 72 members in this thread with a post count of exactly 5000 at the time of distribution.

You should gather some info first from the OP. And as i see there are only 59 .
Anyway here you go, FYI:

There are lot of users with more than 5000 posts or so. The maximum share size is capped at 50.000 POST because in this way the distribution is fair as possible, without huge bagholders.

Quoted from the OP

Maximum Share Size : Capped at 50.000 PostCoins
.cryptic.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:58:40 AM

You are trying to say that there are 72 members in this thread with a post count of exactly 5000 at the time of distribution.

You should gather some info first from the OP. here you go FYI:

There are lot of users with more than 5000 posts or so. The maximum share size is capped at 50.000 POST because in this way the distribution is fair as possible, without huge bagholders.

Quoted from the OP

Maximum Share Size : Capped at 50.000 PostCoins

Agreed, you can just click on the username on the left and see how many posts each user has made.
I have clicked through several hero members in couple of pages and couldnt find a single one so far.
If you can find one, just one not 61 from this thread, please share.
It should be easier for the dev to give this information very easily as he already got at least 61 usernames which satisfied this criteria.

The number of posts is fortunately open information and is not protected by  the so called International Online Privacy Protection Act in this forum. Wink
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:41:38 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=290159
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=197593
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=344996
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=51625
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=36291
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=42514

Russian  local, 3 user from the list exactly participated in the distribution of coins.

I spent on the search users 5 minutes. I know that a lot of users have more than 5000 posts

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
.cryptic.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:57:41 PM

Out of the above list
only https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=51625 has posted in this thread.
You can always find lots of legendary members with 5000 or more posts, but the question is how many were interested and applied for the free coins in this thread.

I am convinced that this is a scam and those who got their free coins will always try to come and defend,
so that their free coins will worth something for them- totally understandable.
The analysis I have done so far would convince anyone with an iota of common sense, whats going on here.
I hope it helps someone to investigate this coin further before putting their hard earned BTC into this coin.

I have to say this is pretty well planned than I thought.
try harder next time.  Grin

g3rszpi

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:05:30 PM

OK thanks mister investigator. Since you said that you are not interested anymore please move on and find the next uber-scam.
You are techincally saying that who doesn't posted in this topic, doesn't even exist and all of them are sockpuppets. Decred had 3.000 applicants at the beginning. There were about 500 active users in their Topic.  It's pretty dumb to measure the number of users after a forum topic.
IMO the trading volume is what tells everything, and that the price is pretty stabile and without major dumps.
.cryptic.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:11:59 PM

>>>You are techincally saying that who doesn't posted in this topic, doesn't even exist and all of them are sockpuppets.
If 61 people were awarded 50000 coin (there are even  more in 45000-50000 range too), I would expect at least half of them posting in this thread. - not 1 or 2.

>>Decred had 3.000 applicants at the beginning. There were about 500 active users in their Topic.
I dont know about Dacred, we are talking about POST coin here. If you want to talk about other coins, have you heard about another coin called
COMM aka Community Coin - which did similar kind of distribution except without the application of international law of course.

I am not investing in this coin, only trying to warn other members from falling into this scam.
There are loads of scams in crypto these days and we as a community should unite against them. - not for them after accepting their paltry giveaways.  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: