Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Dapp —— MOKE Teasing time  (Read 104 times)
cly113 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

EOS —— I am not against anyone, I mean all of Cryptocurrencies are rubbish
Huobi updates the mobile phone login interface, clearly telling us that the currency is still there, but the person is gone. MOKE who was physically and mentally ill, compared the price of the public chain and found that the lowest drop was EOS, then ETH. The air with Dapp is really good. The family, quickly mobilize the MCO of the currency-carrying car, and don’t dare to say that it’s okay to lose money.

Cryptohero —— MOKE is last winner
You will never think that 1.8 EOS can stand guard, not to think that the  MOKE can not win the hero due to the network card, and wins 99% of the players with 0 EOS profit. Finally, Cryptohero / Three Kingdoms / Westward Journey, this kind of game really does not play. It’s not fun, and it’s not making money.

FairEOS —— Stupid people, more money, speed to
This morning, win96 heavyweight update FAIR mining machine, also specifically reminded that the profit is as high as 200%, scared the ink passengers to quickly forward in their own group. But after seeing the weird interface, the UI control maker went to the other. In the afternoon, the brothers who heard the gold rush said various magical events. There are more than 33 points, and the dealer has 14 points to win the player 15 points. I don’t care if I earn money. I just want to ask if the current project is so anxious.

Rich poker —— Come and bring the project to get rich.
I was not interested in the UI control, until a group of friends sent a picture of being surrounded by 8 buddies. The Dapp circle is so alive, and the 9-player can really match people. Also, is the current project money so anxious?

TMOLAND —— We haven't done a big promotion yet!
TMOLAND: We haven't done a big promotion yet!
Beauty 1: TomLand is about to go online, pulling you into the first family group.
Beauty 2: TomLand is about to go online, pulling you into the first family group.
Beauty 9: TomLand is about to go online, pulling you into the first family group.
This is not the point, the focus is that the TMOLAND group kicked the MOKE 4 times. Do / play this game, all! is ! stupid!

Fastwin —— Cliff racing game
MOKE played a few bursts of games today, and it feels quite interesting to add a setting to Fastwin. The other explosion points are preset escape values. Last time, it was essentially a dice game. (The formula is more complicated, and you can be interested in it.) But Fast added a 1% bet to give the last person to escape. This feeling is like a cliff racer, the person closest to the cliff to stop, can win. Greed will cause people to fall into the cliff and feed the dealer.

Like the previous EOSJacks, MOKE still appreciates the design of the game.

DAPP Group
Recently I feel that the Dapp group is a big brothel, and Dapp's puberty is less than a week. It was just a month since I entered the circle today, and I was used to the rounds of Dappraddar. In addition to the two cards of DICE/Poker, other dapps can be said to only see new people laughing, not seeing old people crying. MOKE said this, just want to say: What new projects, troubles take me with me in the first time~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: