Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this site is a joke and not evenb a funny one, sort your mods out, educate them  (Read 6121 times)
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:42:56 PM

LMFAO RETARD, look back, already have done, carry on got your address now prick, want me to make it public??? shame your not in the same country though ehhhhh

If you want to threaten an aged couple (around 80 years old) publicly then please do so (it will just show everyone what kind of a piece of shit you really are).

You see - I don't give a fuck about bullies like you.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trickyriky (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:43:16 PM

get real, you called it, address or fuck off???

Sorry asshole - but you don't get to call anything here - got that?

You have zero control here and are just a piece of shit - if you think you really have some control then why don't you prove it to us all?

talking about control on a forum, grow a fooking brain you demic, the only people here who have "control" are the people who created the site, ohhh and hackers who can be assed wasting time to do something of no benefit lol
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:44:40 PM

LMFAO RETARD, look back, already have done, carry on got your address now prick, want me to make it public??? shame your not in the same country though ehhhhh

If you want to threaten an aged couple (around 80 years old) publicly then please do so (it will just show everyone what kind of a piece of shit you really are).

You see - I don't give a fuck about bullies like you.

you started it dick head, and 80 year old, LMFAO i believe that millions wouldnt, but yeah carry on, and your address will be passed on to your local militias, its brilliant being part of the truth movement, get friends all over the globe hahahaha
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:45:41 PM

you started it dick head, and 80 year old, LMFAO i believe that millions wouldnt, but yeah carry on, and your address will be passed on to your local militias, its brilliant being part of the truth movement, get friends all over the globe hahahaha

You are clearly a retarded piece of shit - but if you do threaten my parents then I will be after you (and I never give up).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:49:08 PM

You are clearly a retarded piece of shit - but if you do threaten my parents then I will be after you.

address already shared you piece of shite hahaha, big enough to give it but cant take it awww didums fucking retard, in future you might control your fingers a little more, ohhh and learn to mind your own fucking business, if the site aint your creation then butt the fuck out, i will say my piece, and i dont give a rats ass what no-mark no names fucking think

hurry up get flight to uk, i'l even meet you at the airport with an ambulance for when ive finished with ya Tongue
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:50:19 PM

address already shared

Strange - it seems to be missing from your post.

(and you would not be advised to ever travel to China as it seems you might end up with some trouble)

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:54:56 PM

address already shared

Strange - it seems to be missing from your post.

(and you would not be advised to ever travel to China as it seems you might end up with some trouble)

lol what benefit would i gain sharing your address with your friends hahaha its gone to the truth movement pal where it may return a knock at your door with a friendly warning hahaha as for china or singapore why would i ever need go there, got family and business contacts there and can deal by phone and mail LOL
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:55:55 PM

lol what benefit would i gain sharing your address with your friends hahaha its gone to the truth movement pal where it may return a knock at your door with a friendly warning hahaha as for china or singapore why would i ever need go there, got family and business contacts there and can deal by phone and mail LOL

Am waiting patiently for your call dickhead.

How about let's bet 100 BTC that you cannot even work out my phone number?

(oh - that's right you don't even have 100 BTC do you - so maybe you can take a 1 BTC bet?)

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:58:08 PM

Am waiting patiently for your call dickhead.

How about let's bet 100 BTC that you cannot even work out my phone number?

(oh - that's right you don't even have 100 BTC do you)

LOL prove you have 100 btc to cover dickhead !!!
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM

LOL prove you have 100 btc to cover dickhead !!!

You can simply check the fact that I was actually holding 500 BTC for the forum a few years ago.

Now where does your 100+ BTC come from?

(out of your arse no doubt)

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 04:02:58 PM

i dont need 100 btc, this is the phone number you registered with your domain +1.6036684998

You are kidding me - please call the number (you haven't even got the correct country).

Cheesy

Dumbass!

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:06:15 PM

i dont need 100 btc, this is the phone number you registered with your domain +1.6036684998

You are kidding me - please call the number (you haven't even got the correct country).

Cheesy

Dumbass!

send me a phone thats capable of phoning out internationally n id gladly try, means nothing to me, nothing like my countries phone number setup, but yeah funny that aint it, your domain registered to a foriegn phone number LOL 10 outa 10
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 04:07:49 PM

send me a phone thats capable of phoning out internationally n id gladly try, means nothing to me, nothing like my countries phone number setup, but yeah funny that aint it, your domain registered to a foriegn phone number LOL 10 outa 10

Oh - I'm so scared - that apparently I need to send you a phone because you can't even afford one yourself and you're also apparently not capable of dialing that fake number that you posted.

Go back to primary school and learn something. Cheesy

(now everyone can see exactly how stupid you are)

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:16:04 PM

Oh - I'm so scared - that apparently I need to send you a phone because you can't even afford one yourself and you're also apparently not capable of dialing that fake number that you posted.

Go back to primary school and learn something. Cheesy

(now everyone can see exactly how stupid you are)

LMFAO matter of opinion, when you assume you make an ASS of U and ME dont be the ass LOL 1 its not fake, 2 why should i waste my money attempting to phone an international number, i refuse to phone people i actually know, who live local..... you seem to missunderstand me with somebody who actually wants to debate, whats matter no work today? mummys basement feeling lonely or something, or nobody else to chat with so thought youd try giving it the big i am, newsflash your on the internet playing keyboard warrior, im just entertaining myself, nothing better to do, you kow what they say those who have little to do are very important people, i have nothing to do, but i dont consider myself important you see some people want big houses and fancy cars, then other people want little tiny cabins in the woods away from those type of people, im 1 of the latter.......... society stinks, and seriously need to grow brains
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 04:19:25 PM

you seem to missunderstand me with somebody who actually wants to debate

No - I do understand that you are just an idiot kid posting in a forum.

I would advise you to not try and threaten people as that will likely not end up well for you.

Your topic has come to an end - no-one cares about you or your supposed issues with the forum (I am unwatching this topic now so you won't have any further posts from me).

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:29:58 PM

you seem to missunderstand me with somebody who actually wants to debate

No - I do understand that you are just an idiot kid posting in a forum.

I would advise you to not try and threaten people as that will likely not end up well for you.

Your topic has come to an end - no-one cares about you or your supposed issues with the forum (I am unwatching this topic now so you won't have any further posts from me).

LOL evidence your the ass, stop assuming retard.... and nobody cares about your opinion, this forum is pointless evidenced by the fact my hardware fix was moved to software where it wouldn't be found by anybody in need of the info

stick your advice up your ass retard you started it, i ended it, repeating myself but hey its not rocket science

and nope its not ended until nobody posts on it for a few months, but thanks for finally fucking off, you wont be missed bye bye dick head
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:32:36 PM

I manage to simply avoid these stuff lately. if I see a thread is self moderated , i may not have to be so hostile to the thread or simply not just reply to it. Its easy for the owner to delete my post just because I mention something he don't like or maybe a competitor. I wish no one can create a self moderated thread but yeah they allow it.

i can only report to moderator mate, cant delete anything myself as far as i know, people are entitled to their opinion, but all im getting are brainless dickheads trying to gang up on me and change my outlook which will never happen, hardware is hardware and software is software, the brainless retards round here need to learn the difference, or maybe get out more, head deep in code for too long is no good for anybody, and coding is not "living" they need to go out and play with our only toy of childhood, that little thing we called "outdoors" lol
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

Please do not fight on this site. Its a great Forum. Smiley
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:47:19 PM

Please do not fight on this site. Its a great Forum. Smiley

dunno about you pal, but if they big enough to give it they big enough to take it in my book, dont give what you cant receive Smiley
Legacy2005

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:05:26 PM

why has this troll been allowed 8 pages of mindless and childish statements. cant we get this thread locked to shut this fool up, or just ban his account from the forum. stupid keyboard warrior go back to the hole you crawled out of.

no one cares about your stupid fix for an altcoin hardware issue. if you want people that care go to the litecoin forum. and No hardware is not hardware when the hardware in question cant be used for what this forum was created for, bitcoin mining. if you want to prove hardware is not software specific then load up a copy of cgminer on your pi and have your zeus start mining bitcoins. once you can prove that it works then we might care till then piss off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: