Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will BTC hold or No what do you think?  (Read 628 times)
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:23:21 AM

The current price of Bitcoin has caused huge losses to miners and all holders. I think Bitcoin will still fall as the market sells, because investors are afraid of dumping the market!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

since I bought it for other prices, I have now suffered a loss, but still I don’t think about the sale as I believe in its restoration
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

Even we see that the price of bitcoin was keep on falling, we must still hold our bitcoin because it is only our chance right now. Always be patient and stay calm because it will help you to avoid cutting losses. Once you cut your losses its hard to regain right now so just hold your bitcoin because it will go to the moon again.
I agree. Buy and hold bitcoin because it gonna worth good later. I still believe on the potential of the coin and this drop won't affect my investment. I do not want to get panic and contribute for more fall, strongly hold and wait patiently because we do not know what will happen after this hard dump.
I think everyone should make decisions himself, this is the key to success. Second, you need to have a good basic income, and only free funds to invest in the crypt. To study the blockchain technology, and not just look at the price chart, only under these conditions can be success.
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:48:10 AM

I think that it is not necessary to invest for a long time in Bitcoin because it will not grow because the time has passed when it was as popular as possible and now it’s time for other coins to show themselves and grow rapidly  Smiley
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

Believe and hold, that's the correct way when you haveba bitcoin. I think prices continues to go down since many of the holders sells their coin now. However be patient and wait for the right time, bitcoin is so good in future investment, so hold your's now.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

If BTC Break this level $6350/$6300,  Market will go to the Panic again, BTC may go $6200/6100.
 To confirm the breakdown BTC daily close below $6300 If BTC hold above, wait for price action and trade.

What a great price prediction and analysis, we are already witnessing the red today the prediction work perfectly and at the right time. Look what we gat today the market is in red and every other cryptocurrency is going down but we will hope for a green market very soon because the bull run will soon be here again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: