Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal eBay account Seller Account PROFFESSIONAL Sellers Ebay Paypal Account  (Read 303 times)
justmohabbat21 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:38:51 PM

Personal eBay account Seller Account PROFFESSIONAL Sellers Ebay Paypal Account

Start selling on ebay. We will create ebay and paypal account for you.

BASIC PLUS
                               1 x new UK eBay Seller account + PayPal
                                        Account Selling Limits: 10/£650
                                                     £30.00

*Please note as per new ebay rules, you are required to have a working return address on all Business accounts,
as per ebays new managed returns system, where a working returns address needs to be added*

All sales are final. NO refunds on any accounts sold.
All accounts are sold with the understanding you have read the stealth guide and understand the basic methods of stealth.

I accept no liability if your accounts get suspended or limited due to bad selling practices once it has left my hands.
Additionally should any account sold to buyer get shut down/closed, after investigation, a replacement account(s) will be provided of equal value to the original price paid, only once found that the closure was a not found to be the buyers fault. (Selling limits may differ ) I will not replace/provide any information that is required to lift the receiving limits for the replacement account(s) provided. Replacements account(s) will not be given/provided for any other type of limitation/suspension. There will be a limit of 1 replacement request per customer.

As always i advise customers to NOT sell High Risk/Vero items, Doing so it at the BUYERS own risk. I do not replace accounts that have sold such items.
High Risk/ Vero Items include : High value items, Electronics, Virtual Items, Brand Name items, Sim Cards, Counterfeits, Bootlegs, Copyright protected items or any purchases/sales relating to feedback manipulation (ebooks for example)

You should never give or trust your ebay or paypal account information with any 3rd party member, doing so will cause extreme risk to your ebay account, and i am not responsible, if you decide to trust another person with your account details i have provided.

******** Please email us with your requirement and details*******

CONTACT SKYPE

EMRONSHAIKH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: