Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fedoracoin ANN: TIPS/mobile wallet/eth clone/smart contract  (Read 6092 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 11:19:12 AM

@fedoradev2 - as a longtime "Tips" miner I'm not comfortable with what you propose. sha256 doesn't protect anything, it only reduces a coin to getting fewer miners since most of that mining power goes to btC. that's my main "nO WAY" thought.

I won't bother listing the rest of your proposed changes since others have done that.

But I do have a question....as Smarterhash asked.....Why don't you just go and launch your OWN coin instead of screwing with "Tips" as its getting its legs back after all the cryptsy crap. Speaking of which.....cryptsy is done....kaput....adios. Any coins there of any kind are history.

Just the same lesson we've seen over and over.....anything not being traded....keep in your wallet.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
fedoradev2 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:19:51 AM

MY Address TIPS for Bounty logo EQ84oYPkWWdypTzabBWQkYm9Bfrzr5pHJx

https://i.imgur.com/ZBmytqS.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KGhjRCg.png

thanks!
wolverine5pl

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:38:55 AM

@fedoradev2 - as a longtime "Tips" miner I'm not comfortable with what you propose. sha256 doesn't protect anything, it only reduces a coin to getting fewer miners since most of that mining power goes to btC. that's my main "nO WAY" thought.

I won't bother listing the rest of your proposed changes since others have done that.

But I do have a question....as Smarterhash asked.....Why don't you just go and launch your OWN coin instead of screwing with "Tips" as its getting its legs back after all the cryptsy crap. Speaking of which.....cryptsy is done....kaput....adios. Any coins there of any kind are history.

Just the same lesson we've seen over and over.....anything not being traded....keep in your wallet.
He just wants to lower price and buy cheap. they he will announce he gave up on changing coin (im sure stats on fedora pool sha256 are bogus) and price will go up again so he can sell with nice profit
wmtomlinso

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:09:52 PM

TIPS has been doing very well the past few weeks - Ive been mining it exclusively and making good money.  $100+ on  a good day with 1.5 Ghash  Price has gone way up also.  I have seen no problems what so ever with the wallet.  I went in the options and set the transaction fee at 5-10 TIPS.  No problem there.

I am especially against changing the algo, WTF?  why ??
leshutov

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:46:35 PM

Hi. I by litle but not windrawls in wallet. (TIPS withdrawal is disabled 因技术维护,虚拟币提取暂停,感谢您谅解和支持) Why?
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:40:22 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 05:21:54 PM by plast555

there's nothing wrong with the old source - in fact Tips is the most reliable source code & block chain I've ever encountered. It never even hiccups. I wish all wallets were this reliable.

Nothing wrong with it?

1. Abandoned for over 2 years now
2. There's many bugs in TX fees
3. No further development planned as there was no dev, it's simply a mine and dump coin.

If your interest only regards your holdings, then you can join the coin swap, we have fixed all these issues, used a much better codebase for the new wallet and will improve and develop more features into this coin, the idea is to make it a long term project.

why changing to sha256?HuhHuh? leave it at scrypt. and burning all coins???WTF

exactly!

This is one of the best coin in Scrypt algo in last years, has nice interest, high difficulty, very high rate on exchange, it's no.1 coin on bter, so I don't see any reason to swap in to SHA256, with SHA256 you will destroy coin/interest/, you see how difficulty of BTC and other SHA256 algos going too high and people pump diff and forgat on the coin !! Just name one success coin except BTC in SHA256 algo Huh
I'm mining this coin from the day 1, and I'm totally disappointed to read this about swap into other algo Sad
We lost Mona, who was very nice while was in Scrypt, we have EAC and TIPS, with high inteest, so PLEASE DON'T SWAP TO SHA256 !!! Leave it like it is !!!
And if it's mine and dump, look, 2 yrs and the price still going up every day !!?? don't know what's wrong with this ?? Leave on Scrypt please !!!!

plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:20:17 PM

there's nothing wrong with the old source - in fact Tips is the most reliable source code & block chain I've ever encountered. It never even hiccups. I wish all wallets were this reliable.

Nothing wrong with it?

1. Abandoned for over 2 years now
2. There's many bugs in TX fees
3. No further development planned as there was no dev, it's simply a mine and dump coin.

If your interest only regards your holdings, then you can join the coin swap, we have fixed all these issues, used a much better codebase for the new wallet and will improve and develop more features into this coin, the idea is to make it a long term project.

I'm sorry, but who are you to make such decision ??
We who are supporting this coin from the beginning are invested a looot of time and a looot of BTC to place this coin where it is now and you want to do what Huh put your hand on it and make such nebulous changes for nothing !!
Leave that coin in peace, there is nothing wrong with them, but I think that you saw a great opportunity to put you hands on it...can't touch this !!

nikl

Activity: 635

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:48:51 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 07:04:23 PM by nikl

Pool:  http://ypool.ga/tips
Hazcat

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:41:40 PM

Seems you 'new dev' with newbie account may only have sha256 miners?? Change the algo to something you can mine, knowing btc miners aren't going to mine it and you get to mine it yourself?

Leave the coin scrypt, so many coin get destroyed by changing algos.

By all means 'fix' what you think is broken.....not that ANY of the above comments say there is an issue that requires fixing....

I'm not against building a bigger community and a solid roadmap but still this all seems fishy to me

testbug

Activity: 851
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:50:43 PM

THIS IS SCAM AGAIN

i will report this again to the mods

he is saying the TIPS are going to be mined by a single person.
As far as i can see right now, on his "new better tips" there is only one miner. ONE FUCKING MINER MINING 100% OF ALL THE TIPS

BILLION OF TIPS, i repeat BILLION OF TIPS stuck on cryptsy. Me and other ppl asked him what about these coins... he didnt answer
I also repeat: THIS IS SCAM DONT TRUST HIM

As far, me and teilla are trying to develop tips. Blockexplorer is synced soon, no need switching to sha256 where only ppl with ASICS have any chance in mining coins.

Dont trust him !
fedoradev2 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:04:30 PM

MY Address TIPS for Bounty logo EQ84oYPkWWdypTzabBWQkYm9Bfrzr5pHJx

https://i.imgur.com/ZBmytqS.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KGhjRCg.png

sent
fedoradev2 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:31:25 AM

THIS IS SCAM AGAIN

As far as i can see right now, on his "new better tips" there is only one miner. ONE FUCKING MINER MINING 100% OF ALL THE TIPS

BILLION OF TIPS, i repeat BILLION OF TIPS stuck on cryptsy. Me and other ppl asked him what about these coins... he didnt answer

As far, me and teilla are trying to develop tips. Blockexplorer is synced soon, no need switching to sha256 where only ppl with ASICS have any chance in mining coins.

Dont trust him !

mining is only 1% per year. Smiley

all left coin after swap will be burned.

will post proof after swap.
steve321

Activity: 627

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:07:27 AM

Thanks for killing one of the interesting markets.  Nice going.
HopeStillFlies

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:13:11 AM

>fedoradev2 complains that coin is mined by only one person

>their solution is to have coin mined by only one person, but them. BUT YOU CAN TRUST THEM!

Much like Social Justice Warriors, scam artists always project.

Keep in mind you can't scam an honest man, people.

Also keep in mind why there's a 24 hour turnaround from "announcement" to implementation to try to switch chains.

What's the rush?

Scammers are always in a rush.
fedoradev2 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:30:56 AM

new dev team will post a more detailed swap plan tomorrow.

thank you very much.
HopeStillFlies

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:45:03 AM

new dev team will post a more detailed swap plan tomorrow.

thank you very much.

Bter did a spit-take and told you "no", huh?
fedoradev2 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:35:32 AM

THIS IS SCAM AGAIN

Dont trust him !

The situation with Cryptsy is well known to all, and it must be solved by the admin at cryptsy, I believe you should be contacting them about this matter.

Again, this is not a scam attempt, we have been in contact with BTER to schedule the swap, please follow this link: https://bter.com/article/6508

fedoradev2 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:47:49 AM

Updated wallets can be downloaded from https://fedoracoin.site/#download
teillagory

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:30:07 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 10:00:38 AM by teillagory

Hi Fedoracoindev2,

I have some questions.

I think it's very strange because there should be an update of this new wallet on Fedoracoin Github (the source code), but no update was made during 2 years...

See source code at this adress : https://github.com/fedoracoin/fedoracoin

I don’t know what is this the wallet update proposed by fedoradev2.

Also Fedoracoin continue actually to use a scrypt algorithm and no SHA.

So why you say fedracoin use POW algo: Sha256 while it still uses scrypt algo?

Why fedoracoindev2 you propose a new wallet update but the source code while this wallet is the same since 2 years?

Could you please to answer me Fedoracoindev2 ?

Thank you.

Updated wallets can be downloaded from https://fedoracoin.site/#download
teillagory

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:10:25 AM

looool

The same date and time

Look the original Block Explorer :

https://i.imgur.com/RSgg9bL.png

And the Fedoracoindev2 block explorer  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The number total of coins is greater than 500 billion and there is only 3142 blocks!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/b4bNT2Y.png

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: