Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: android bitcoin apps  (Read 4313 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:16:19 PM

Highly recommend BitMaker. It maybe low on output but it's fairly easy to use plus it doesn't steal any information about you or your phone.
I haven't tried the Xapo apps but I will try it now and see if they are worth it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:41:54 PM

Did you try this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=weekend.bitcoin.free
Also this one bitplay.today while you are playing games there you can earn bitcoins just spending your time to collect bitcoin in any games there.. i already tried the flappycoin and also coin hopper. .but i didnt know bitplay are still paying..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 06:57:54 PM

I am iphone owner so i really never used android bitcoin apps, but i think it's will be the same as ios if we compare. Need to try maybe it will be better than ios.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:22:38 PM

I am iphone owner so i really never used android bitcoin apps, but i think it's will be the same as ios if we compare. Need to try maybe it will be better than ios.

There are also bitcoin apps for ios Smiley Bitcoin aliens apps as far as I know they both have for android and ios
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:02:53 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 03:40:51 PM by streazight

There a lots of apps of bitcoins
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:49:41 AM

Highly recommend BitMaker. It maybe low on output but it's fairly easy to use plus it doesn't steal any information about you or your phone.
I haven't tried the Xapo apps but I will try it now and see if they are worth it.

I think XAPO offers lots of bitcoin apps that gives very small amount of bitcoin. But honestly,it is time consuming. Apps Rewards are very low and not worth to your time. Better to learn to start working on signature campaign, if you want to earn nice money  Smiley
I agree on it , bitcoin apps are like faucets ,its just wasting of time claiming or playing games , i must rather do trading and forum .i tried some bitcpin apps all day ,one week before but i only earned about 500,000 sats.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
jhenfelipe

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:14:29 AM

I think XAPO offers lots of bitcoin apps that gives very small amount of bitcoin. But honestly,it is time consuming. Apps Rewards are very low and not worth to your time. Better to learn to start working on signature campaign, if you want to earn nice money  Smiley
I agree on it , bitcoin apps are like faucets ,its just wasting of time claiming or playing games , i must rather do trading and forum .i tried some bitcpin apps all day ,one week before but i only earned about 500,000 sats.

Yes you're right. Well actually your profit is better than me. Playing almost all day, with apps and also claiming on faucets, oh no I can't reach 500,000 satoshis. Maybe I earn that for almost a week. It's really hard. That's why now I'm only playing when I have free time, when I just want to play.

But of course OP you can always play if you want to. But don't just depend on that to earn Smiley Just use it to enjoy while knowing that you can earn just a little amount from it Smiley
intrader

Activity: 659

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:57:18 AM

Not worth using android apps for free bitcoin the result is very limited you even cant have a dollar for weeks
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:29:00 AM

I want to use some android apps that gives you bitcoin for small jobs or any thing like that , can you suggest an app for me my friends ?
possible to releated with bitcoin? many applications relating to altcoin as if you were using a altcoin wallet you'll get a bit of the altcoin. which you can then convert to bitcoin Cheesy
examples I've seen if you use a wallet cryptobillio you'll get some bonus. you must try it dude
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:42:14 AM

Use xapo appps its very easy to use and highpaying use 9 apps in xapo world, you can earn 0.002 per day depends on your hard work and luckyness,
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:42:08 AM

I use Bitplay the most as it's just the best of all of the Bitcoin game apps. Other than that, Bitcoin aliens is also decent. Those are the only 2 I use.
jhenfelipe

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:51:32 PM

I use Bitplay the most as it's just the best of all of the Bitcoin game apps. Other than that, Bitcoin aliens is also decent. Those are the only 2 I use.

Same here. I used that both before. But bitplay got some problem the last time I opened the app. I think there's some error with the codes or maybe because they already removed their bitcoin apps. That's why as of now, I only stick to bitcoin aliens app. But still it really takes so much time before earning a dollar or so. But it's trusted and really paying Smiley
zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:10:45 PM

IMO, Bitcoin apps are just like a faucet they only give you small amounts of sats. Maybe this is only good for your kids to play, they may have fun on it.
Before i knew about this forum, I played some of those apps. I think it's bitcoin alien. They have 4 apps AFAIK, and you can claim it every hour. But now i stopped playing and don't know how their latest updates.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:20:20 PM

I think Bitcoin apps are not a good way to rely on to make money, but they are a good way to make money in your soare time. They still pay out a little bit. These kinds of apps are good when you're out and about anjd have some time to kill.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:12:02 AM

I have a question, I'm not sure, can not even really on the subject ...
Is there a normal android application for trading on the Exchange. I am interested in "Yobit". Unfortunately, so far I found only application for displaying "altcoins" course.
streazight

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:41:03 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 05:32:57 AM by streazight

Xapo and Coinbase apps are better
Redrose

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:44:00 AM

You can try Game of Birds if it exists on Android. It's a funny game where you play for some satoshis. I remember that it was something like 10 000 per won round. It's hard thought, sometimes.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:13:06 AM

I ever played some of the android apps for bitcoin, but the earning is so slow, coin flapper is one of the most famous, currently i am playing farm bit, but i havent reach the minimum amount to cash out so i don't know whether this is a valid or fake
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 11:07:03 AM

I want to use some android apps that gives you bitcoin for small jobs or any thing like that , can you suggest an app for me my friends ?

If you are finding a btc app for android you should go to the xapo webpage and theres a lot of app or games that are paying btc . Or you can try to search an app on google play you can try bitmaker, casho and etc . They are not paying a huge amount but it can help you earn some btc to store at your wallet .
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:10:16 PM

If you are finding a btc app for android you should go to the xapo webpage and theres a lot of app or games that are paying btc . Or you can try to search an app on google play you can try bitmaker, casho and etc . They are not paying a huge amount but it can help you earn some btc to store at your wallet .
Just use BitMaker along with Xapo apps. Each has low output individually but if you combine all of them, it's kind of a decent amount considering the little effort required to do. I really do recommend BitMaker because of it's simplicity and 500 satoshi for every 20mins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: