Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:06:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB SKRILL OR BTC FOR PAYPAL  (Read 713 times)
TECHWAR64 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:27:44 PM

Hi, I would like to purchase 220$ worth of btc or skrill with Paypal please. If you feel uncomfortable I can also go on gyft.com and get a gift card but then I will only accept skrill. Thanks!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2215

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:41:35 PM

Hi, I would like to purchase 220$ worth of btc or skrill with Paypal please. If you feel uncomfortable I can also go on gyft.com and get a gift card but then I will only accept skrill. Thanks!

your first three of four posts are to buy a matured PayPal account.

http://archive.is/qoSV7

Seems kind of shady, how do we know for sure if the 21 day hold is off?

http://archive.is/BgHU2

Can you send proof? I need proof before i buy, you are a new member and I'm pretty sure just because your account is aged doesn't mean it won't have 21 day hold. I'm tempted to report you for scamming because of the fact that this seems fishy and because for some reason between january 27-29 you've been registering at all the major forums.

http://archive.is/U5g8d

Hello I'm an interested buyer for the aged 50$ account with docs. But can you please provide proof for me before I buy, can you confirm that there is no 21 day hold ? I want to make sure it's legit.

That second one is very interesting to read - you seem to know quite a lot about how PayPal operates.

Been here before have you?

TECHWAR64 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:53:17 PM

your first three of four posts are to buy a matured PayPal account.

http://archive.is/qoSV7

Seems kind of shady, how do we know for sure if the 21 day hold is off?

http://archive.is/BgHU2

Can you send proof? I need proof before i buy, you are a new member and I'm pretty sure just because your account is aged doesn't mean it won't have 21 day hold. I'm tempted to report you for scamming because of the fact that this seems fishy and because for some reason between january 27-29 you've been registering at all the major forums.

http://archive.is/U5g8d

Hello I'm an interested buyer for the aged 50$ account with docs. But can you please provide proof for me before I buy, can you confirm that there is no 21 day hold ? I want to make sure it's legit.

That second one is very interesting to read - you seem to know quite a lot about how PayPal operates.

Been here before have you?
Yes that was because I wanted to buy aged account and skip all the having to give docs to verify. Paypal is very popular among buyers and I needed one that wouldn't be limited. But I wanted to make sure these guys weren't trying to bump the price up for the account having no 21 day hold. Also all my knowledge comes from years of experience of selling, not from having a previous account.
demodemo

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:20:16 AM

you accept skrill EUR?
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:06:29 AM

Newbie+paypal+220$= chargeback  Sad
TECHWAR64 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:39:58 AM

Wow no one is gonna mention the fact that I literally said if you feel uncomfortable I can buy a gift card of your choice and trade? I'll even do escrow. And refrain from putting negative feedback on my account its annoying of being accused of scamming when I'm not. I swear this whole forum is cancer and its nothing but a bunch of assholes throwing negative feedback at you just for wanting to exchange the only kind of payment you have for a different one
Timelord2067
Legendary

Merit: 2215

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:45:37 AM

Wow no one is gonna mention the fact that I literally said if you feel uncomfortable I can buy a gift card of your choice and trade? I'll even do escrow. And refrain from putting negative feedback on my account its annoying of being accused of scamming when I'm not. I swear this whole forum is cancer and its nothing but a bunch of assholes throwing negative feedback at you just for wanting to exchange the only kind of payment you have for a different one

Speaking of Cancer - this is the feedback you left for another user.

suchmoon 1: -0 / +1   2016-03-21   2.00000000      Scammed me out of two BTC then left negative trust rating on profile. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Given there is no reference link, where is your proof, or did you just make the whole thing up out of spite?

TECHWAR64 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:13:37 PM

suchmoon 1: -0 / +1   2016-03-21   2.00000000      Scammed me out of two BTC then left negative trust rating on profile. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Given there is no reference link, where is your proof, or did you just make the whole thing up out of spite?
He gave a blunt description of me accusing me of scamming so I did the same to him. You're just interrogating to accuse me of being something I'm not, if you're not buying leave me alone. And since you wanna try and make me look like the bad guy look at what the same user posted on my trust
Noob offering PayPal and asking for BTC. PayPal is reversible up to 180 days.

Also appears to have been trying to purchase a PayPal account.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1313407.msg14115532#msg14115532

Avoid.
Suchmoon didn't tell the full story nor could he prove I'm scamming, he just gave me negative trust rating it was totally unjustified. The fact that I'm getting attacked like this is unjustified fuck it I'm closing the thread
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:38:00 PM

He gave a blunt description of me accusing me of scamming so I did the same to him. You're just interrogating to accuse me of being something I'm not, if you're not buying leave me alone. And since you wanna try and make me look like the bad guy look at what the same user posted on my trust

Avoid.
Suchmoon didn't tell the full story nor could he prove I'm scamming, he just gave me negative trust rating it was totally unjustified. The fact that I'm getting attacked like this is unjustified fuck it I'm closing the thread

So where's your reference link of the neg feedback to Suchmoon?
TECHWAR64 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:44:59 PM

Avoid.

Where's suchmoon's proof that I'm a scammer?
Sasukeevil

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:51:05 PM

Avoid.

He already provided the proof that you were buying Paypal accounts.
TECHWAR64 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:00:40 PM

Avoid.

He already provided the proof that you were buying Paypal accounts.
Why does buying PayPal accounts matter? It was because I can't verify my own self. Buying PayPal accounts makes you scammer?
suchmoon
Legendary

Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 04:48:04 PM

Why does buying PayPal accounts matter? It was because I can't verify my own self. Buying PayPal accounts makes you scammer?

It makes me "strongly believe that this person is a scammer", along with other red flags such as trying to buy BTC for PayPal and leaving fake feedback.
TECHWAR64 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:02:06 PM

It makes me "strongly believe that this person is a scammer", along with other red flags such as trying to buy BTC for PayPal and leaving fake feedback.
First of all I was trying to do was buy btc, And you have yet to mention the fact that I said I could buy a gift card code via gyft.com if anyone was uncomfortable, but no you guys wanna gang up on me like a bunch of assholes. Second I left fake feedback because you left fake feedback. You have no proof that I'm a scammer.Third buying a verified PayPal doesn't make you a scammer, I can't verify myself because I don't have a bank account, all this conversation is doing is just taking someone down just for asking for an exchange. Something like "no one is gonna trade with you because PayPal isn't safe, see if you can trade something else for btc" would suffice not " lololol look at this stupid retarded troll face bitch trying to scam people lets not verify if he's a scammer lets just keep interrogating him until he leaves or admits he's a scammer even though we don't know if he's a scammer yet"
suchmoon
Legendary

Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 06:18:56 PM

First of all I was trying to do was buy btc, And you have yet to mention the fact that I said I could buy a gift card code via gyft.com if anyone was uncomfortable, but no you guys wanna gang up on me like a bunch of assholes. Second I left fake feedback because you left fake feedback. You have no proof that I'm a scammer.Third buying a verified PayPal doesn't make you a scammer, I can't verify myself because I don't have a bank account, all this conversation is doing is just taking someone down just for asking for an exchange. Something like "no one is gonna trade with you because PayPal isn't safe, see if you can trade something else for btc" would suffice not " lololol look at this stupid retarded troll face bitch trying to scam people lets not verify if he's a scammer lets just keep interrogating him until he leaves or admits he's a scammer even though we don't know if he's a scammer yet"

The feedback I posted is not fake. It's factual. The one you posted for me is fake.

My feedback doesn't say you're a scammer. It's a warning (Warning: Trade with extreme caution!) to avoid trading with you but it doesn't prevent anyone from ignoring that warning if they think that you're trustworthy despite your attempts to buy a PayPal account or to buy BTC for PayPal.

You're the one trolling yourself into a hole here. Don't blame me for that.
Sasukeevil

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:26:49 PM

So why you can't verify Paypal account by yourself? You never explain it.
TECHWAR64 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:59:38 PM

So why you can't verify Paypal account by yourself? You never explain it.
Please read the whole conversation, you obviously skimmed through
TECHWAR64 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:39:29 PM

The feedback I posted is not fake. It's factual. The one you posted for me is fake.

My feedback doesn't say you're a scammer. It's a warning (Warning: Trade with extreme caution!) to avoid trading with you but it doesn't prevent anyone from ignoring that warning if they think that you're trustworthy despite your attempts to buy a PayPal account or to buy BTC for PayPal.

You're the one trolling yourself into a hole here. Don't blame me for that.
Yeah as in the main purpose is for people to avoid me, but I haven't done anything wrong , but I don't care I traded with someone already transaction went great I'm gone fucking prick. Just know you destroyed someone's reputation for no reason and with no evidence. Bringing up my previous posts dont mean shit my actions do. I didn't do anything to deserve this negative feedback or to get ganged up on by a bunch of trolls thinking they're the coolest shit for having an account registered for a long time. And since you wanna call me out let's all look at the negative feedback you sent to all noobies that didn't know any better about PayPal exchanges seems like you pretty much copy pasted to multiple noobies to gain publicity like you're the "scam buster" but you're nothing but an asshole phony
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: